I Need You( Chris Brown and S...

By sweetk272

More

Sulem Calderon
Chris Brown
When Sulem meet Chris Brown
Need To Read!!!!
Royalty Time ( part 1)!
Royalty Time with a twist!
Uh Oh!!!
We're Here!!!!
The Plan!!
Captured
I coming to get ya'll
It's been 3 weeks
Wrist
Anyway
Rebeca Matthews
Before the party
Royalty Birthday Party
After!!!
Need to READ
Aurthour's Note
OMG!!!
Aurthour Note
(Short Chapter)
WHY ME

Royalty Time( part 2)!

236 3 0
By sweetk272

Once my and Royalty woke up I cooked us some dinner. We ate Mac and cheese, rice , and chicken tinders.
"Sue, do you think daddy will come back", she said a little sad. " oh of course baby", I said hugging her and then kissed her on the cheek. " I have a great idea how about we go to the movies to see The Secret Life of Pets" u said." Ok", she said as we got up and got our stuff and went to the car and off to the Movie theaters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 50.3K 40
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ~ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ In a world where love knows no boundaries, Aleena Noor a Bangladeshi girl with an elated heart...
2.1M 122K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
518K 28.2K 18
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
360K 27.6K 15
MY Creditor Side Story แ€•แ€ซแ‹ Parallel Universe แ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ Creation แ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท main story แ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€™แ€žแ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ฒ แ€กแ€›แ€„แ€บ character แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€›แ€žแ€กแ€žแ€…แ€บ แ€แ€…แ€บแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒ...