It's been 3 weeks

Sulem POV:
I wish that I could just leave here. It's been a 3 long weeks and I just want to go home. I miss Chris and Royalty. I also miss my Friends and Family. I gotta do something to get outta here and get Roro. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't have Royalty anymore. Now I'm just sitting here looking awful. I smell bad, hair messy, red eyes, clothes ripped, tear stains, and worst of all, whips and bruises all over me , well except on my face. I just want to get OUTTA HERE. Then I heard a door open and slam and it was Brandon.
"What do you want FROM ME", I said hurting , scared, and crying
Then all of a sudden he kicked me in the stomach and chocked me. I then saw at the corner of my eye Chris threw the window and it looked like he was crying to see me hurt like this.
"Pl- ease ju- ju just leave me alon- e", I said stuttering with my words.
Then he slapped me so hard then my nose started bleeding, and I had a bruise on my cheek. I cryed louder than I ever did
"PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE" I said crying hard then I saw Brandon leaving before he tightened up the chains on my wrist and ankles.
Chris tryed to get in with a knife and bop it worked.
"Chris!!!" I said crying hard please help me I said looking down.
"Ok babe, babe, babe, you gonna need to calm down ok I got you."he said untiying me and then kissed me on the lips.
I felt so weak.
"Chris I can't get up my legs are so weak."I said crying
He then picked me up bridal style and he were about to go out the window before Brandon got in there. And the rest of his minions. He then picked me away from Chris and Chained me back harder than before.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", I said crying and screaming
They then chained Chris and made him watch me suffer to death.
"No let her go!!!", he said screaming trying to get out. "And let go oft daughter also", he said screaming
So then Brandon came back with a knife and stabbed be in the stomach a little bit but not hard even though it hurt like crap.
"Aaaahhhh", I said crying
Then he left
Chris was still there and was saying" we gonna make it out of her babe, then we can find Roro."
He then got so mad that he broke chain and he was free he then untied me and picked me up bridle style.
We made it of basement place that I was in for a while and we found Royalty.
We were able to set her free. "Sue, are you ok, did they hurt you", she said kissing my forehead crying some
"A little ", I said and collapsed on the floor and cryed.
Then we got to the car and went straight to Chris momma's house.
"Oh my goodness what happened to you sweetheart, are you ok", mama Joyce said holding my face and letting me in.
"Ye- yes ma'am " I said collapsed on the floor again hurt and in pain.
Then she picked me up and tool me to a nice room and took Royalty to the same place as me. She tucked us both in and kissed us on the forehead and said" if y'all need anything just call me ", she said to us.
"Yes Grandma", Royalty said
"Yes ma'am ", I said
Then Chris came in and kissed me and Royalty on the cheek and said " I love you", he said turning around but before we said anything he said " Sulem, what was that weird feeling on your cheek. " oh I don't know" I said. Then realized that it was a tracking devise Brandon put on me. So we took it out and got over it.

I on the other hand was feeling a whole lot better so me and Chris decided to go to the beach. I put on my bikini and Chris put on his swim trunks. We were also taking Royalty with us. And she was wearing a light neon yellow 1 piece.
So we were on our way.

The story will continued later. And yes they will be at the beach. Thanks for reading.😎😎😍😍😊😊😄😄

Royalty's swim suit:

Sulem's bathing suit:

Chris bathing suit: