After!!!

After that party today, I started to hate Karrueche like, who just ups and comes to a 2 year olds birthday party and start drama like that.
Some people were still here just talking and stuff. I was sitting next to Chris and Rihanna
"Man after I saw karrueche today I just wanted to umm, Rihanna said with a fist.
"Yeah, I wanted to give her a piece of my mind and kick her a** out", Chris said
" I just can't believe that she punch you, Sulem, like what did you do!!??" Tinashe said sitting down on the couch.
"Ain't... F**k Karrueche!!, every body said including me
"I know, I just can't believe that just because I said please just go like, what the f**k", I said confused
I don't know why I was the one to get punched though. I then got a text message from my friend Ava.
It said,
Ava- hey an you come to Walmart but like the dumpster area cause I got something to show you.
Me- uh sure
Ava- ok thanks bye
After I was done talking I went to tell everyone that I was leaving to go to the store and left

Once I got behind the dumpster to see know body there. So I was just about to turn around until I saw Karrueche and Brandon standing right in front of me with a knife in Karrueches hand. She then stabbed me one the leg and I fell on the ground and cryed. I was so scared when all of karrueche and Brandon minions coming towards me and picked me up off the ground and threw me in the drunk of a black van and drove off together. I then just passed out.

Chris POV:
Hey y'all heard from Sulem I said to the gang at house. The people who were spending the night were Rebeca, Carly, Rihanna,Tyga, and Kylie.
"Oh no bru", Tyga said
"We'll she should be here by now it's been 3 hours it doesn't take that long now", I said scared
I was so scared for my babe out there alone and cold somewhere at who knows what.
"Come on we gotta go find her", I said as we all got up, while Kylie got Royalty and we were out in my black Ferry.

What do you think happened to Sulem? Wait why are Karrueche and Brandon together? What are they planning for Sulem? Will Chris and the rest make it there on time to save the day? Find out in the next chapter!! Oh and sorry for the short chapter.