Anyway

Sulem POV:

When I woke up this morning I looked around the bed to see if Chris was there, but he wasn't
"Where is that boy", I said confused
Then my phone ringed. The name Chris was on it.
"Hello", I said
"Hello, sulem"
"What do you want, your not home so where are you", I said frustrated
"Look babe, I got drunk at my home boys house and I go-"
"No see you always do this", I said about to hang up
"Babe just listen", he said trying to explain
"No I don't want to listen......, I'm done"'I said then hanged up and layed back down for 20 more minutes
.
.
.
.
I woke up and went into Royalty's room, she was stills sleeping like an angel.i smiled at that and went into the closet to get ready for yoga class.( her outfit is in the music video at the top), I grabbed some bacon and eggs that mama Joyce ( Chris mother) made for breakfast and headed out.
.
.
.
.
Once I made it there my friends, Sarah, Carly, and Rebeca we got out our mats and started to do yoga.

Once class was over and we were just talking to each other, a tall dark skin man came up to me and said" hey, blah blah blah, do you have a boyfriend", I thought for a while and said" no I don't have a boyfriend ", then he gave me his number and was on his way.
"Girl he is so freakin cute, you like him",Rebecca said sqealing than I said" yeah he was pretty cute", I said smiling. "Ok girl but I'm not sure he is good", Carly said as she swinted her eyes at him with a stank face."whatever", I said still smiling and laughing rolling my eyes.

After awhile I was getting ready for the date. Once I got finished I was putting on my shoes and was feeling a little guilty with dating somebody else behind Chris back, but we are through... Right. I got all my stuff together and got in my car and drove to a restaurant called, Stàge dè mon.
"Wow, fancy I see", I said excited.
Once I got in there he wasn't there, so I just decided to wait on him.

After an hour and 59 minutes I relized that I had enough and was feed up. So I called my friends.
"Hello Rebeca",
"Hey girl, sooo hows your date going .. Huh", she said excited to hear what I was gonna say.
" horrible, can you believe this a** hole stood me up.
"Oh no, how could he well maybe you can come with me and the rest of the girls ", she said
"Sure, where you guys at", I said concerned
"Oh we are at the club on Gilbert St.", she said
"Oh I'm just around the corner, I'll see you guys later", I said then got up and got my stuff and headed to the club. I was so TICKED!!! Uh should of just stayed with Chris.

Chris POV:

I was really numbed out about what happen this morning with me and Sulem. I then saw Sulem walking into the club across the street.
"Aye, isn't that yo girl over there!?!?" One of my home boys said.
"Nah my girl would be going in no type if club like this", I said shaking my head.
"Oh ", they all said
Then they all left and I was only there.
"Dang babe", I said walking in the club across the street.
I was looking for that girl high and low so that I can talk to her, man I sure missed her.

Sulem POV:

I was in the club and had a drink in my hand. Then I saw my friends on the stair case waving at me so I waved back. Then they had a discussed look on their face, they were pointing at Kevin and another girl flirting with each other. " aww f**k", I said then turned around to see...... Chris!!!
When I saw him I almost cryed . I missed him so freakin much. So we walked up to each other and attuomaticlly kissed.

Chris POV:
I found Sulem and we kissed.
"I missed you so much babe, can you please come back to me", I said really dispressed." Ok course", she said then we kissed again.

After a long time if having fun at the club we realized that it was time to go home and get Roro. Until this guy grabbed Sulem by the Wrist and I wasn't down with that.

Sulem POV:
Kevin grabbed on to my Wrist while me  and Chris was leaving the club.
"Hey babe", he said as I was taking my wrist away from him.
"What", I said confused
"Oh I'm sorry Sulem, I lost track of time", he said about to kiss me, when he saw Chris.
"Babe... Who is this", Kevin said
Then out of know Chris punched Kevin in the face." Why'd you do that", I said walking away.
"Who was that", Chis said whispering and yelling at the same time.
"I don't know", I said acting confused.

Then we were on our way to go get Royalty. I was glad me and Chris are back together. I started smiling about the thought and layed on Chris shoulder while he was driving he's blue lambergini.

What did you think about this chapter? Did you like it? Comment and vote #TeamBrezzy!!!