When Sulem meet Chris Brown

I woke up from the sun beaming in my eyes , I got out of bed and did my hygiene. I then put on my outfit: A blue shirt that shows out my shoulders, white skinny jeans, and short brown boots with my hair in a messy bun. I had a lot of arenas to run so I got in my car and drove off to StarBucks I ordered a Carmel frappe with coffee grinds on top of it. After that I got a call from my best friends, Rebeca, Sarah, and Carly.
"Hey girl, where you at" Rebeca said
"Oh I'm at Starbucks why?", I asked concerned
"Because, me, Sarah, and Carly are going to the movies, you wanna come with" she asked
"Um, sure what time"?
"8:30 don't forget", she said
"Ok  I'll be there ", I said excited
"Wait which movie are we watching", I asked
"Ride Along 2", she said
"Ok I can't wait", I said
"Ok bye bestie see ya there", she said
"Ok,bye", I said
Then we hung up

I got done with all of my arenas and got back home and quickly wash and got ready. I put on a white crop top, white skinny jeans with red roses on them and my red and white jordons with my hair down straight. Then I saw my phone clock it read 7:39. "Oh I gotta go", I said, I grabbed my phone my purse and my keys and headed out.

Chris POV:

Me and my friends were going to the movies to see Ride Along 2. I can't wait to get my mind off my exes and just hang out with my home boys.

Sulem POV:

Once we got there there were paparazzi every where. "Hey what is going on" I asked trying to see what was happening. " I don't know, is there a famous person here or something " Carly asked. "Maybe", Sarah said as we all walked up to the paparazzi. I fell to the ground as the paparazzi was flashing lights all in my eyes," HEY" I yelled at the paparazzi as they were still flashing at who knows what.  I couldn't even see my friends as I put my head down and started to cry. "Hey the lady wants y'all to get out of her way", I heard a manly voice say as he lifted me up from the ground and turned me around. " hey are you ok" he asked really concerned," yeah thanks for th-" I said as I looked up and saw who it was the one and only CHRIS BREZZY himself. " Oh hey" I said trying to fix myself up. "Hey" he said showing his perfect pearly white teeth." Oh I'm Sulem" I said handing out my hand and then he said ,"I'm Chris Brown, it's nice to meet you, he said staring into my eyes as I stared into his also." Oh um maybe we should get inside", I said as we tryed going inside the building.

Nobody's POV:

After the movie was over their groups got out of the theater and went to their cars except for Chris and Sulem."hi" Sulem said. "Hey" Chris said licking his lips. So after a long silence they decided to give each other their phone numbers." Bye Sulem it was nice to meet you", he said walking away." It was nice to meet you too Chris"  Sulem said walking away. Then they went their separate ways and went home.

Sulem POV:

It was great that I meet Chris today. I hope I can see him again soon.

Chris POV:

It was amazing to meet Sulem tonight. I wish I had that chance to ask her out. Hopefully I can see her sometime to see her.

After that Chris got showered up and went to bed and so did Sulem.

Sooooo what did you guys think of that chapter? But just wait until the next chapter to see what happens!