fox in the chicken coop - pri...

Por madformads

Olivia has just been given a life sentence for a string of murders Due to her lack of remorse and pure malice... Más

Authors note
Prolougue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 2

11.8K 242 107
Por madformads

Sitting in my cell I pondered over what the judge had said.

Anger suddenly overcame me "That fucking bitch" I screamed.

I felt the need to damage something but everything in my cell was attached to the floor. I pulled at my hair frustrated.

Then I remember what I had hidden in the sole of my shoe, I ripped my shoe apart and pulled out the blade.
I admired it in the light observing it's sharpness before drawing it across my skin.

The need to smash things slowly diminished as blood rushed to the surface.

I sighed with relief before hiding my blade away.

It's the only method that actually helps to control the anger that often clouds the best of my judgement.

I looked at the bed I had in the corner of my holding cell before curling up in the corner, there was no way I was going to sleep in that.

An hour later the guards came to transport me.
I watched them warily as they entered the cell chatting nonchalantly.
I laughed internally as I gripped the blade tightly in my hand behind my back drawing blood, there was no way I was leaving here without a fight.

As they approached me I launched myself at the first guard slashing wildly at his face catching the side of it.
He reeled back and I launched towards his partner but not before I caught the flash of anger in eyes. I managed to slice at the other guards arm before a shock passed through my whole body.

I fell to the ground convulsing as 50,000 volts of electricity coursed through me causing my body to spasm. I felt a pressure on my back and my head was pushed into the cold floor before I passed out.

The first thing I felt was the ground moving below me, I moaned as a bump caused my head to smash back onto the floor.

Somewhere I could hear some faint voices "She's awake", a second voice responded "Mike watch out did you see what the bitch did to Paul and Luke"

I used all my remaining energy to peel my eyes open, in front of me sat 3 guards all holding guns on their laps. I pulled at my legs but they were strapped to the floor.

I looked down at myself glaring at the prison jumpsuit that I had on, obviously one of these pervs had changed me when I was unconscious.

"What the fuck are you looking at" I snarled at the guards. "Told you she was a feisty one" one of the guards said to the other. The other one called Mike responded "She has a pretty foul mouth as well"

They all continued to stare at me, they probably didn't see many females heading to fox river.

I turned away from them as I forced the tears back, I would not cry, not now. I blocked out the thoughts of all the things that were probably going to happen to me at fox river and instead focused on counting the number of turns.

26 right turns and 17 left turns later the van pulled to a stop. Two of the guards pulled me up attaching a four piece set of handcuffs while the other one stood to the side with his hand still on his gun in case I tried any "funny business"

They pushed me out the van and I blinked rapidly my eyes adjusting to the Illinois sun.

I looked around. The first thing I noticed was the many guards stationed all over the prison, some on top of the high wall which was surrounded with barbed wire. All the guards were holding impressive guns. Guess there was no escaping from here.

Ahead of me was a sandy path with barbed fences either side. I looked at the field on the other side of the fence. This must be for yard time. It was quite late so I guessed all the inmates were in their cells.

I gritted my teeth as the guards roughly manhandled me up to the prison. Red flashed before my eyes. I breathed deeply trying to control myself, luckily we had reached the door.

I looked around and found myself surrounded by men in their underwear. All eyes were on me as I started to remove my jumpsuit, I guess this was my punishment for attacking the guards.

I didn't have to look at the men to feel their eyes on my, looking at every curve, every scar "Eyes front" a guard shouted to the men and they reluctantly peeled their eyes away from me.

Luckily I was able to shower by myself and a female member of staff checked me for any contraband.

I pulled on the prison clothes I'd been given. The top and trousers, both at least 2 sizes too small, clung to my curves. I pulled at the bottom of the tank top ripping it to make it shorter exposing my belly button piercing which I was allowed to keep simply because it could not be removed.

I walked out the room and came face to face with another guard, he slowly looked me up and down and licked his lips. "Now this is what I'm talking about" He exclaimed "Why can't we have more fine women up in here" I scowled in response, "Oh we got a sour puss over here boys" he laughed, "let's take her up"
"Sure thing Bellick" they replied.

A second set of guards pulled me up the wardens office. As I sat on the sofa with a guard either side I imagined what the warden would be like. I could see him now, tall, muscular and very military like, the image of my father came to mind. I internally shook my head and dismissed the image.

The guard on my left hand side who I knew as Bellick started rubbing my knee while smirking. This time I couldn't control the red. I reached down and placed my hand on his, I looked up at him and smiled. Then I jerked my hand up pulling one of his fingers backwards until I heard the satisfying crack.

He yelled in pain and struck my face, instead of recoiling in pain I laughed. Amongst all the commotion I hadn't notice a new figure had come out the door. The warden.

All my attention was focused on him. He was certainly not what I expected. He was large with a soft face and looked calm despite the fact one of his guards was still yelling in pain.

Behind him appeared one of the inmates, He had short hair and his lips looked soft, his sharp blue eyes stared at the red mark on my cheek before travelling to Bellick rolling on the floor.

I stared at him, there was something familiar about him, I shook the feeling off, I had probably seen him on the news or something.

As soon as he left the warden beckoned me in, he turned to the guard on the floor "Bellick get yourself to the infirmary and get those fingers splinted" then he shutting the door behind him.

He gestured for me to sit opposite him. "Tea, coffee?" I shook my head, surprised he was offering these things to someone who'd just assaulted a guard.

"I'm sorry you're in this position, I will do as much as I can to ensure your safety but you have to understand that once you're in genpop there's not much I can do" he said to me.

I smiled at his kind demeanour, "Thank you warden but I assure you I can handle myself"

"I don't doubt that for a second" he replied "But some of the men in here are incredibly dangerous, keep your eyes open for any trouble and try to avoid it" I nodded in response.

He then went on to talk about the timings of the day and some other stuff including visitation. Like I'd be getting any visitors any time soon.

Since I was the only female I would have my own cell and shower at different times but aside from that I would not get any special treatment.

When we were done talking he stood up and shook my hand squeezing it tightly and smiling at me. I smiled back, a genuine smile. The warden seemed like a decent man, I wish the same could be said for the guards I'd met so far.

I stepped out of his office and was roughly grabbed by the guards. Bellick had been replaced by two other armed guards. They stood either side of me and escorted me down to genpop.

'Welcome to Hell' I thought.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

66.5K 940 21
She's the first ever female to be introduced into an all male prison. They think she's weak but she may have a few tricks up her sleeve. She's robbed...
114K 3.1K 25
❝𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.❞𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙖�...
642 187 42
Jaxon; Not much time had past since I left my old life behind, I had just settled into my new home and new job it felt so good to be a new man but t...
5.6K 38 37
I didn't have a normal childhood like most kids. I didn't have a normal family. I was locked up in juvie at the age of twelve. I had scheduled visit...