leo valdez x reader-opposites...

By kiwi3224

in this story you are a child of poseidon------but everyone even mr.D thought you were either a child of athe... More

Meeting Mr.McShizzle
I'm a what?!
So this is camp
You dont own me
Uncontrolable thoughts
No ones fault

Guess I'm a year rounder

503 27 2
By kiwi3224

Don't you ever get annoyed when boys keep hitting on you and won't stop with the pick up lines.Thats how I feel right now.Ever since I got to the pavilion the boys won't quite especially the Aphrodite boys.Some of them didn't bother me like"Do you have a drivers license,because your driving me crazy" that was fine but then I heard this "Hey girl,those legs are so fine when do they open." The Aphrodite boys aid with a sly smile. I got so angry I don't know what happened I glared at him and the next thing I know he's covers in water" First off,I have a name,Second don't ever say that again or I will kill you"
"Y-yes ma'ma" He said nervously.By this time everyone was bowing down.'what?!why are they bowing' "All hail y/n l/n,daughter of Poseidon" 'what?!NOWAYOMGICANTEVEN!'
Next thing I know I'm tackles in a hug then throw on to someone shoulders!"I FINALY HAVE A SISTER.OH!,AND IF ANY IF YOU BOYS MESS WITH MY SISTER YOUR DEAD.Good day now" And with that I was back on the ground.You probably already know who this person is.Thats right it's Percy Jackson my new brother."yay,I actually have family for a change" I say to Percy.Percy looks at me confused."what do you mean by 'You actually have family for a change?' "I-I'll tell you later" "ok,fine,but you better tell me everything" "ok,I willPercy,overprotective much already" I say and walk away to leo. "hey Leo"
"Uh,hey n/n" 'That's weird,he usually calls me princesa" "I hate to cut it short,but bye n/n" 'See there he goes again with the nickname.I'm gonna find out what's wrong,because right now,I really don't like the look of this with him acting strange'"Oh,yeah,Bye Leo,see you around " "yeah"Was all he said.Then he walked off to someplace in the woods.
🔥🌊🔥🌊🔥🌊🔥🌊🔥🌊🔥 Ooo,why do you think leo may or may not be avoiding you?Hmmm.Aw,C'com,don't make me sound like an evil author like Rick.He's the evil one not me.Sorry,Uncle Rick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812K 37.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
145K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
176K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...