The Autumn Love

By imtiazsarah

Do the celebrities understand what their fans do for them? Do they ever think of the pains these harmless peo... More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Author's Note
Last Chapter
VERY IMPORTANT
Epilogue
Hello!
Something Real Big
Please Read
Long time!

NEW STORY IS OUT NOW

1.5K 89 1
By imtiazsarah

AssalamoAlaikum.

How are you all?

My new story Philophobia is out. This is a strange phobia in which the person fears falling in love. The characters are different from each other and the philophobic one is psychiatrist by profession and he is unable to treat himself.

I hope that this one does not disappoint you in future. I would be glad if you all read it and let me know.

I am already planning a few TAL scenes and I am still confused that should we go for epilogue or another chapter. Tell me any of your suggestions!

See you there on Philophobia!
Byeee.
Allah Hafiz.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 31.2K 33
She believed in dreams. He believed in nightmares. She was living her life. He was just finding an escape from it. She was falling in love. It was al...
11.3K 758 32
Avyaan Malhotra had everything in life, a successful career as a cricketer, fans who loved him, the least amount of critics, a supporting team, a gre...
5.3K 92 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
191K 7.2K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...