Dare To Dream [sequel to GASC...

By Spiro96Beliectioner

Sequel to Got A Secret, Can You Keep It? Prologue; Justin and Niall are closer than ever, the pair share not... More

Dare To Dream [sequel to GASCYKI]
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 3

346 12 1
By Spiro96Beliectioner

Niall's POV

2 days later

Our band was in panic.

Zayn had gone out two days ago to get McDonald's, and hadn't returned.

The police were called after 24 hours, and managment too.

The worst part was, Zayn wouldn't answer his calls at all.

We'd gone so far as calling his family, friends, and his girlfriend, Perrie.

She was on tour with Little Mix, and once she found out she was in hysterics wanting to know where her boyfriend was.

It was completely understandable.

I even called Justin and asked him if he knew anything.

It was an absolute frenzy.

"Did he say anything about wanting to run away... or leave the band?" An officer asked me.

I shook my head, my eyes burning from unshed tears, "H-He loves the band... he's always happy."

"Thank you." He said, closing his notepad.

"Wh-What do you have so far? In leads?" I swallowed.

"Well, according to quite a few statements we've taken, it's unlikely he's run away... now its a case of either he's lost or hurt himself, or he's been kidnapped. I'm sure we'll find him." The officer assured, walking away.

Harry walked towards me and engulfed me into a hug as we both cried.

Our best friend, our band mate, is missing.

God knows what's happened to him.

"Its alright, Nialler. Zayn will be okay." Harry whispered, sniffling.

I sure bloody hope so.

Justin's POV

I had talked with Scooter, and told him that Zayn was missing, so I asked if I could finish early, and help the boys find Zayn.

Scooter was quick to agree, helping me organise the first plane out.

I was worried for Zayn, and I knew Niall would be even more worried.

I have to be with Niall, he needs me. 

Chaz's POV

My ass bloody hurt like hell.

It felt like I sat on a pile of rocks for ten days and I finally got up and sat down on a metal seat.

It even felt like it was on fire.

Ryan looked down at me with a grin. He was currently hovering over me, panting.

"And again, that's why I top, and you bottom." Ryan chuckled.

"My ass fucking hurts." I rolled my eyes.

"Its supposed to, idiot." Ryan licked his lips.

"Can't I top just once? The whole friends with benefits thing is only benefiting you." I stated.

"Dont be stupid, my cock up your ass is total benefits for you." Ryan winked. I grimaced at his choice of words.

"Do you have to make me sound gay?" I groaned.

"I thought you were gay?" Ryan bit his lip.

"No, I'm like Bisexual... or pansexual. Either one." I pursed my lips.

"I consider myself Bi, I guess." Ryan sighed, laying beside me.

"Ever thought about dating a guy?" I asked, swallowing.

I was nervous of what his answer would be, maybe he'd say no... I don't know.

He'd never go for me.

"Depends, they have to be a decent sex partner." Ryan mumbled.

"What would you rate me as a sex partner, just curious..." I said shyly.

Ryan faced me, "Aside from your constant bitching, complaining, whining and such... you're a good sex partner."

I smiled.

"That reminds me, ever thought of using some stuff for the next time we do it?" Ryan asked.

"Huh? Like what?" I raised a brow.

"Duct tape, need to shut that mouth of yours." Ryan chuckled.

I rolled my eyes.

He's such an idiot, and I'm in love with him.

Wish I could say his feelings were mutual.

Zayn's POV

I awoke again, this time I was tied to a bed post in some room.

I looked around, noticing I was laying on a neatly made bed.

The room I was in looked like a bedroom for a teenage boy.

I swallowed, glancing towards a window.

There were bars over it.

Suddenly the door to the room began opening. I widened my eyes, trying to scream, but there was still something over my mouth.

A girl entered the room, looking about my age.

Oh God, please don't tell me I've been kidnapped by some fan?

"Oh, you're awake, huh?" She giggled. I said a few indecent words, cursing at her but it came out muffled.

"I'm Savannah, not really a fan of you and your band." She sat beside me on the bed with her legs crossed.

Okay, she's not a fan... and her names Savannah, but I couldn't care less what her name was.

"Here, you probably want to ask me questions." She giggled, removing the thing covering my mouth.

"Let me go, you psychotic bitch." I sneered.

Savannah put her hands up in defence, "Woah there, calm your tits."

"Calm my tits!? you've kidnapped me!" I spat.

Savannah rolled her eyes.

I glared at her.

"Who said I kidnapped you?" Savannah asked.

"Hello, last I checked you're the untied one." I stated.

"Touché." Savannah giggled, "But no, I didnt kidnap you. My cousin did. He's much older than I, he's like thirty."

"Why?" I asked.

"Wish I knew. And you should know me." Savannah smirked.

"What?" I raised a brow.

"You went out clubbing one night, then you crashed at my place." Savannah stated.

I widened my eyed, "Please tell me we didn't..."

"Bless your heart," Savannah shook her head as she laughed, "No, no, no... Sweetie. Haha, I'm lesbian."

I sighed in relief.

"Plus, you kept crying over some Penny chick."

"Perrie?" I asked.

"Yeah, Perrie. She still with you?" Savannah asked. I nodded my head. "Cute." Savannah noted, smiling.

"Can you get me out of here?" I asked.

"Ugh, I would, but..." Savannah sighed, frowning.

"But what?" I frowned.

"But I said she can't." A very familiar man walked in the room.

Where do I know him from?

Where've I seen him?

"Frank, What are you doing back so early?" Savannah asked.

Frank? Where do I know that name from?

Author's Note; Ta-Da! Double update in one day! :)

Vote, review, help me kill this Frank guy who kidnapped Zayn.

Oooh, and who remembers Frank ;)

If you know the story well enough, you'll know who dat sonovabitch is c;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
964K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
284K 18.1K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
613K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...