DAMAGED

By PrincessGvldChains

"Tell me you love me and tell me you're mine.." ©2016 PrincessGvldChains™ productionz. All rights reserved to... More

copyright + dedications
1 |
2 |
3 |
4 |
5 |
6 |
7 |
9 |
10 |
11 |
12 |
13 |
14 |
15 |
16 |
17 |
18 |
19 |
20
21 |
update? or no?

8 |

6.8K 507 193
By PrincessGvldChains

The comments and votes are decreasing by chapter and I'm here like wtf is going on? 🤐 I work hard on these chapters for yall

Above is the Watson Clan + Jodie & Sebastian. { Left column from top to bottom : Saheera, Mercedes & TJ } { Right column from top to bottom : Lourdes, Jodie & Sebastian }
***************

• S A H E E R A •

The nurse came in to check my stats and wrote them down on a clipboard. She asked me if I was hungry and I just shook my head, feeling
utterly depressed. It was Sunday and I was ready to get the hell out of this hospital, especially since I had school tomorrow. I didn't want to have to make up work cause that would piss me off.

"Okay Ms.Watson today we will be putting you on morphine to help with the pain a little bit and also put you on Valium to help with decrease in your anxiety,"

I nodded my head and sighed as the nurses left. I was so hungry and this hospital good was not cutting it at all. I looked over at the night table next to the bed and seen my phone. Since I didn't have anything better to do than complain on how hungry I was, I grabbed it and clicked on his contact.

I needed something to distract me from the growing grumbles in my stomach and this was what came to mind.

My mom promised me when she came this morning she would bless me with some real food but it was 10:45am already.

To: Unibrow🙄💖

Hey pal👋🏾

I contemplated on pressing send and than I just pressed the button and hoped for the best, leaving my phone flat in my lap. This near death experience helped me realize that I can't be walking on eggshells in life and I needed to voice my opinions, even though this time ended up in me getting hurt; God was giving me another chance to be able to freely speak my mind so I know when I look back in my life I see that I wasn't a afraid to be myself.

Plus that talk with the unknown lady caused me to really listen to her because God wouldn't put her in my mind if it wasn't.

The TV was showing my favorite T.V. show - K.C. Undercover. My mind went to the screen as K.C. was kicking some ass until my phone vibrated again.

From: Unibrow🙄💖

Lana, Bitch Leave Me Alone. What Part Of That Don't You Understand?

My eyebrows knitted in confusion and I was astonished because I didn't know how to reply to that. I bit my lip in thought and began typing a response.

To: Unibrow🙄💖

Uh this isn't Lana? Lol damn forgot about Saliva already

My mind immediately began to regret texting Sebastian but I didn't feel the usual chest tightening like I usually did. My phone vibrated with a text from my mom. I pushed the feeling of disappointment and clicked our text thread.

From: Mommydear💕

Your dad is coming to bring your food . Can't leave but I'll come later I promise

I rolled my eyes at this turn of bad luck and prayed that when Ren came he would just give me my food and dip. No questions asked. I wasn't ready to develop a relationship with Ren. I may or may not ever be ready for that.

I texted her a quick 'K' and locked my phone, lying back down onto the uncomfortable ass hospital bed and began to drown in my thoughts.

What was that lady talking about in my hallucination?

Who are the snakes in my inner circle?

Why must I get close to Sebastian?

My thoughts scattered when my phone vibrated repeatedly and flashed the LED light erratically indicating I had a FaceTime call. My eyes widened when I saw it was from 'Unibrow🙄💖'

I quickly declined it and texted him again. You cannot just FaceTime someone out the no where, especially a female. That's just a no-no.

You can't just FaceTime me 💀 . I look a mess plus I'm not home atm . You needa set a appointment or some shit

Unibrow🙄💖 : Lmao You Females Bruh Blow Me With That Shit🤐 . But Where You @ ?

I bit inside my cheek and decided whether I should explain my situation or just keep it a mystery. It looked like he cares where I was at but he also could just be saying that to make conversation.

I typed slowly, thinking of the right lie to say because I couldn't have him thinking I was a punk ass bitch. Not yet anyway.

Lol doing me. But we can FaceTime next weekend.

Unibrow🙄💖: Why Not Tomorrow?

After School you mean?

Unibrow🙄💖 : I Forgot That I Was Dealing With A Child😂.

I could answer, someone cleared their throat and I looked up, my mood instantly soured. Ren stood there with a bag of McDonald's in one day and a vanilla bean frappuccino with extra caramel in the other.

" Morning baby, I'm so sorry I wasn't here-"

" Can we just skip all this and you bring my food and you know ... Skeddaddle outta here?" I asked, holding out my hands for my food.

Ren sighed and walked over. He gave me my breakfast and sat down on the accent chair as if I invited him . " So how are you feeling?"

I took a sip out my frappuccino and opened the bag of McDonald's , quite satisfied. Ignoring him, I took a bite out of my Big Mac and turned my attention to the T.V.

" You can't ignore me forever, Saheera. We need to get over this seeing how I'm gonna be in your life for the rest of it."

I side eyed him and scoffed. " You can be in my life all you want but you will never ever receive the satisfaction of me calling you father or even having a conversation with you. The minute you took my innocence was the minute you were dead to me. I'm tired of discussing this and quite frankly aren't you tired of the rejection? Please just leave me alone."

Ren looked down quietly and I turned my attention back to my food, sipping my frappuccino and eating my burger, feeling my insides with love.

" I left a meeting with a friend of mine just to bring your ass some food and you can't even say thank you?" He spat, standing up from the chair with his hands in his pocket.

I chuckled lowly. " I'm pretty sure me saying thank you is the least of your worries, don't ya think?"

He looked at me with now apologetic eyes. " Saheera you know I love you right? You don't know how many days I've regretted what I did. Im real so-"

My phone buzzed, interrupting him which I was thankful for. I'm tired of his apologies and I could live without them.

Unibrow🙄💖: Don't Leave Me On Read 😐 I Hurt Your Feelings💀? But Off No Bullshit, I'm Tryna Link Up Soon. As Friends Doe

My face burned with blush even though you couldn't tell by my chocolate skin. I lowkey don't like how he added that last part as if he was trying to tell me or himself that. My fingers fidgeted as I thought of a response.

I heard Ren say something to me then the door closed. I guess he noticed that I didn't care for him in which I didn't.

Lol.

I sent it and then the nurses walked back in. I inwardly groaned and saw it was 11:15pm. Time for my nap so the medications would work more affectly. I locked my phone and sat it to the side while the nurses came in and added something to my IV , making my eyes flutter until I only could see darkness.

********

T J •

"What does Boss got y'all niggas working on that he won't let a nigga get a piece?" I sucked my teeth looking at my co workers Maleek and Rell while we were smoking blunts inside the warehouse.

"Maybe cause he like us more then your ugly ass, nigga." Rell laughed, high off the gas already. He had a cast on his entire leg and I had questioned him earlier he said that he ran his knee into a brick wall. I don't know how but with Rell anything is possible.

" Fuck up Rell," I flicked the middle finger and put the blunt back into my mouth. " You still messing with Lana crazy ass?"

Rell smacked his teeth. " Dude that was one time. But she claim she had a dude the day after. I feel so used. This how bitches be feeling after one night stands?"

" Nigga be quiet," I laughed. Maleek sat there in his thoughts, smoking the blunt and looking lost.

" Nigga what is you doing," I nodded my head in Maleek direction. Rell shook his shoulders causing him to snap out of his thoughts.

" My bad. A lot on my mind," Maleek shrugged.

" That's what the blunt is for, fool," I replied, scratching the back of my neck.

" Boss gonna flip when he see us just here, doing nothing," Rell cry baby ass panicked.

" Calm down cry baby, Boss won't know shit if nobody tells him shit." Maleek laughed.

Three of us were chilling while everyone else was doing their jobs. The bitches handling the product were doing them and the niggas counting the cash were doing the same. We were suppose to be on the corners but we figured there was a lot of the workers out there so we decided to haves break.

I checked the time and smacked my teeth. " Man, I gotta fuck with y'all later. I gotta visit my sister and discharge her from the hospital and if I don't, my mom tryna kick me out and I'm not feeling that one bit. Especially if that fuck ass nigga stay with her not doing shit. "

" Damn moms tripping but Give my best to your fine ass sister, Mercedes." Rell blew O's , leaning back into the couch.

" Watch your words, bitch. And not Mercedes," I said, getting up from the couch, looking for my keys.

" Lourdes? Shit she underage but-"

I gave Rell the eye saying if he finished his sentence I would bat the fuck outta his ass. He trailed off his sentence and stared to whistle.

" But nah, not her either. The other one." I found my eyes and dapped they asses.

" Wait Saheera? What happened to her?" Maleek spoke up after I dapped him up.

" You know Janae? The one who sucked me up
Friday? Yeah her and her lil' clique but I'm
already gon get ass sooner or later cause nobody gonna do all that," I rubbed my face. " Except me," I added quickly so I didn't sound like a bitch.

"Oh damn," Maleek trailed off. " Yo Rell didn't boss want us to give him the product we didn't sell?"

Rell laughed. " What?"

Maleek gritted his teeth. " Boss wants us to give him the product we left over,"

I looked at Rell and he suddenly understood whatever Maleek was talking about. " Oh yeah! Shit, lets go. "

I chuckled at his dumb ass. " Yeah I'll fuck with y'all later doe."

" Yeah yeah," Maleek said dragging Rell away from the blunt and to Boss's office.

I shook my head and laughed. Them niggas was a trip. I left the warehouse and got into my car, on my way to the hospital.

They were lowkey speaking in code but it was probably nothing. But I had a nagging feeling as I was driving onto the free road that it was more than that.

Them niggas are lowkey suspect. I need to watch them closer.

• J O D I E  •

" Jodette, I'm speaking to you!" My mom yelled at me as we came to a red light. She just picked me up from the police station and refused to allow me to see Saheera.

" Mom, I said I was sorry," I sighed, looking at the window.

" I don't give a fuck about that. I was just about to meet up with a friend for some business and I get a call that you need someone to pick you up from jail? I missed that for this bullshit?"

" Mom calm down foreal. I didn't die, kill nobody, none of that. I went to jail for hitting a cop because they wouldn't let me see Saheera, someone who you won't let me see."

She glanced at me and looked back at the road. " I don't want you ending up like Giovanni," I heard the hurt in her voice and I sighed looking back at her as she tried to hold in her tears.

" Mom I understand but you need to know that I'm smarter than that. I put myself in a bad position but I got myself out of it. I'm sorry for scaring you though. I love you," I said , near tears.

"I love you too baby. But I don't want you to be with Kaivon. I feel as if he's  not really looking out for you,"  My mom said abruptly, pulling into our driveway.

" What the hell?" I blurted out causing her to pop me in my mouth.

" Watch that shit, Jodette. See what I mean? You used to be such a good girl until you got with that no good boy,"

" Mom I love Kaivon so much, you don't understand. I can't leave him. Cause then he'll be taking a part of me with him," I cooed, thinking about my boyfriend and how I had to text him once I got inside.

My mom scoffed and stopped the car but didn't unlock the doors. " What do you know about love? You are only 17 for God's sake! Kaivon don't love you. He's gonna leave you at your high school graduation, pregnant with a baby and never hear from him again. Then once your child makes it up there in the world, he's gonna try me squeeze himself back into your life and then make you fall in love with him again ! Then leave you for his best friend cause he's been gay his whole life but hated to admit it!" My mom snapped, causing her to be out of breath.

I began to think that she was speaking about herself now and not me. But what she was saying was bogus and I felt that me and Kaivon were in a good place so I didn't want to mess that.

" Mom, me and you are not the same. Neither is my relationship with Kaivon and yours with my dad," I explained and unlocked the car door, getting out and slamming it behind me.

I unlocked the front door and closes it behind me, immediately going to my room and slamming it.

I texted Saheera to see how she was doing. She didn't answer so I assumed she was sleeping. I texted Kaivon to let me come over but instead I was left on read moments later.

I rose my eyebrow, suspiciously but exited out of our text thread, refusing to double text him.

My life was just some shit right now and I couldn't do a damn thing about it.

******

Welp. This was short but the next few chapters are gonna be fillers & Sebastian and Saheera getting to know each other 😇

The calm before the storm 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

-taydabae❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 125 4
Part 4 they said..... Well guess what? They're back and they're better than ever ! See what your favorite dramatized duo has been up to
176K 5K 41
"You're mine." "I know." (bottom gerard yikes) (first story warning !! don't comment about the quality of this book, i'm aware) (this story was co...
117K 5.5K 12
My Work #1 | 2016 Love makes you weak.. Copyright ©2015. All copy rights reserved to Kykilla.
170 0 26
"What would you say if I asked you to be mine? Yes or no?" "I'd say...." Started: October 6, 2023 Completed: April 4, 2024 *Language, Mature Themes...