Crazy But True <3

Od CaitlynNicoleSimpson

Viac

Crazy But True - A Cody Simpson Love Story <3
Chapter 1 - New Neighbours
Chapter 2 - Meeting the Simpsons
Chapter 3 - Meeting the neighbours (Cody's P.O.V)
Chapter 4 - Sleepover
Chapter 5 - The Concert
Chapter 6 - The Sacred Six....up close and personal ;)
Chapter 7 - water fight
Chapter 8 - Ice skating, a surprise and a few screams
Chapter 9 - Angel
Chapter 10 - Jealousy
Chapter 11 - 'Can i ask you something?'
Chapter 12 - I'm your worst nightmare
Chapter 14 - Life's a climb, but the view's great
Chapter 15 - First Kiss
Author's note

Chapter 13 - 'oh, So you think I'm the hottest male do you?'

194 0 0
Od CaitlynNicoleSimpson

I wake up at 8 and roll over onto my back. Today is going to be amazing! We're all going shopping on Oxford Street and then we're splitting up. Angie, Alli and I are going to a spa to get a manicure and a pedicure and the boys are going. Actually, I don't know where they're going? Oh well. I get up and put on a playsuit, a cardie, some flip flops and all my usual jewellery. I leave my hair curly as Alli will be making it look pretty later for the awards! Eeeep! I'm so excited! Alli's still asleep so I jump on her bed whilst singing 'Pocket full of Sunshine' until she wakes up.

'Hurry up and get ready! I want to goooooooooo!' I whine

'Oh my days, fine. Get off me then.'

I jump off her bed and leave her to get dressed while I go see Cody. I knock on his door but Tom answers.

'Hey Tom, is Cody here?'

'Shhhhh! He's asleep!'

'Oh okay. How about we wake him up? Let's jump on his bed and sing, yeah?'

'Yeah!'

We both quietly and carefully climb onto Cody's bed and stand up.

'1....' I whisper

'2....' Tom says.

'3....'

'GO!' we both shout.

We start jumping and I sing the same song I sang for Alli.

'Eugh, go away!' Cody mumbles grumpily.

'fine, be that way. I'll just tickle you instead.'

I pull his covers back and start tickling him but quickly notice that he's not wearing a top. Woopsy daisy. He uses my hesitation to his own advantage and starts tickling me.

'No...stop ahah. Please? This was not the plan!' I giggle.

'that'll teach you for waking me up.' he says as he stops tickling me.

I hear the front door close and look up, to find that Tom's left to go see Angie and brad. So it's just me and Cody....

'Go get dressed, you great big lump!' I joke.

'oh I'm a lump am I?'

He quickly stands up and sits on my stomach, sideways.

'How do you like me now!' he says.

'Im sorry I'm sorry! Please get off of me!'

'Fine but only because you asked so nicely and I like you.'

'Thanks Simpson. Now seriously, go get dressed!'

He does as I say and grabs some clothes from his suitcase and takes them into the bathroom. I grab his phone from the table and look on his twitter. I decide to tweet from his account but not tell people it's me.

@CodySimpson: I smell like poo and I really shouldn't sit on people and tickle them. I'm so mean and I'm really sorry! :(

@CodySimpson: oh and I've definitely not been hacked by someone who's totally amazing! ;) and that person ive not been hacked by will get their revenge :)

I hear the bathroom lock, click and realise that he's coming out. I quickly go back to his homepage and lock the phone. He'll never realise. Muahahahaha!

'What did you do?' he asks me straight away.

'Nothing? What do you mean?'

'You look guilty. I will find out you know, so you may aswell just tell me.'

'Sure you will Simpson.' I say and skip out of his room into the elevator.

Just as it's about to close, Cody sticks his hand in and stops it. He walks in and Alli walks in after him.

'Thanks for waiting for me after waking me up!' Alli says.

'Its nothing. Anytime.' I joke.

The lift reaches the first floor where the restaurant is, and we step out. Alli is ahead of me, and Cody is slightly behind me.

'I know what you did. And I'll get back at you.' he whispers in my ear again and walks ahead.

Alli waits up for me and we both walk over to the table. After breakfast we all get in the cars and go shopping. Oxford street is the bomb diggity! Seriously, it has everything! I bought so much that I can't even remember everything that I bought! Alli and I both bought a matching pink and navy, striped onesie from Jack Wills, to wear on every sleepover we have. After shopping we go to a café for lunch and then we go our separate ways. Apparently, the boys are just going back to the hotel to chill in the games room. We get our nails done and it's so much fun! I've never had a manicure or a pedicure before, but I could definitely get used to it. When our nails are dry, we go back to the hotel and go up to our rooms.

'right, if you want to say anything to Cody, face to face, do it now because as soon as you step foot in this room, no one can see you. It's going to be a complete surprise. Kapish?'

'Kapish.'

What have I let myself in for?

Alli sits me down in the chair in front of the mirror, but spins me round so I can't see myself in it. Looks like it's going to be a surprise for me too! She starts by applying some concealer and a thin layer of foundation. That applies some light eyeshadow. Whilst she does the rest of my make up, I kind of lose focus and just day dream about what tonight will be like.

'shall we curl or straighten your hair?' Alli asks, pulling me out of my day dream.

'I don't mind, whatever looks best.'

'I think if we curl it loosely, it will look absolutely stunning with your dress. Yeah?'

'Okay. Whatever you think.

She starts to curl my hair and while doing so, takes lots of pictures of us both. And even though I'm not allowed to see them yet, I know I'll look awful because she's halfway through doing my hair. When she's finished curling it and styling it, she covers up the mirror so that I can't see myself while I do her hair and make up. Not that I have to do much anyway, she's gorgeous already. When we've both finished, we take some more pictures and then start to get dressed. Alli helps me pull the dress over my head, so that I don't ruin my hair or make up, and I do the same for her. We put on our jewellery and our shoes and grab our clutches, which we filled with everything we might need, before getting dressed.

'Ready to see what we look like?'

She asks as she grabs hold of the cloth covering the huge mirror.

'as ready as I'll ever be.'

She pulls off the cloth and I can honestly say I'm speechless. She's made me look pretty, but classy at the same time. I don't know how she did it, but I love her for it.

'thank you thank you thank you! I love you more than you can imagine! I don't know what I'd do without you, I actually look quite pretty for once.'

'dude, you're gorgeous anyway! And I should be thanking you, I love it!'

We give eachother a careful hug so we don't ruin anything and she tells me how to do my make up like this. We hear a knock at the door but neither of us answer.

'Who is it!?' Alli shouts.

'Its me, Greyson. Remember, I'm coming with you guys to the awards and sleeping over afterwards. I came to say hi.'

'Oh yeah! Well you can't come in because we've just gotten ready and Tia is the surprise for everyone.'

'Okay, are you done? Because everyone is waiting for you in your mum and dad's room.'

'Yep, but go back to their room so you see her at the same time as everyone else. And make sure Cody isn't in the hallway. He can't see her yet.'

'you make it sound like I'm getting married to Cody!' I say.

I hear Greyson laugh outside the door before walking away.

'ready for this?'

'Lets do this thing!'

Alli opens the door and pokes her head out to make sure they're not in the corridor. When she signals that it's all clear, we walk over to her mum and dad's room and walk in. They're all sitting in the lounge except for Cody, and they all turn their heads as we walk in.

'Wow! You girls look gorgeous!' Angie gasps.

'You both look like the beautiful young ladies you are.' brad says, smiling.

'Thanks.' I blush.

'You look really pretty guys.' Greyson says.

'Thanks grey, you don't look too bad yourself!' Alli laughs. Alli sits down next to her dad and Greyson and just as I'm about to walk over to the sofas, Cody walks in from the kitchen, eating an apple and looking down at his phone.

'Are the girls rea- woah.' he says, dropping his apple as he looks up and realises I'm here.

Everyone laughs at him, me included.

'You look wow. You look really pretty Tia. Oh and you too Alli.' he says nervously.

I blush and look down at my shoes, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

'....Well, I think we best be going, seeing as everyone is here.' brad says as he stands up.

We all climb into the limo and head towards the venue. Friends and family aren't allowed on the red carpet so only Greyson and Cody will get on it. The rest of us have to go through the back entrance.

I quickly take this last chance to tweet before we arrive.

@TiaJones143: Almost at the British Music Awards, so excited! :D can't believe this is happening! Tweet you all later <3

And I set my facebook status to practically the same thing. I reply to Kate's 'Have fun xxxxx' text and put my phone away as we've arrived at the venue. There's tonnes of screaming fans everywhere and we have to quickly jump out the limo and head inside whilst Cody and Greyson get driven round to the 'Celebrity entrance'. I don't care if I'm not on the red carpet, this is still incredible and nothing will ruin it for me.

We give our names to the lady at the door, who then asks a guy named Mark to lead us to our table. Greyson's parents are already seated at the table that we're sharing with them, so Alli introduces me and we all make small talk. 15 minutes later, Cody and Greyson walk over and take their seats at the table. Before the awards start, it's pretty boring to be honest. We eat the dinner, and a few people come over to talk to the guys. Alli and I play 'Spot the Celeb' and found some pretty amazing people.

'Name three people here this evening that you'd love to meet.' Cody says.

'Okay. Errrm, Ed Sheeran, Adele and Justin Bieber I guess. Why?'

'Just wondering.' he smiles and changes the subject.

Not long after Cody asked that, the awards start. The cameras are switched on, and the whole world starts watching. I'm nervous for Cody. I hope he wins, he deserves it. He's nominated for 'Best Breakthrough Act' along with Greyson, 'Future Star (juniors)' and 'Hottest Male'. It's getting nearer and nearer to Cody's first award. I can tell he's nervous, but he's pretending to act chill about it all.

'You'll be fine. I know you're going to win every single one of those awards because you deserve them more than anyone in this room. Trust me.' I lean over and whisper in his ear.

'Thanks Ti, you're the best.' he smiles, and looks back at the stage.

'And our next award is for the best breakthrough act of 2011. The nominees are Cody Simpson.'

Alli, Greyson and I stand up and scream and clap and cheer as loud as possible, as they play a clip about Cody on the screen. Cody laughs at us and looks down as he blushes.

'Looks like you've got a few fans over there Cody.' the woman says as we sit back down.

The camera suddenly comes over to our table and is pointed at Cody to see his reaction. He looks up and smiles his winner smile before looking at the stage once again.

'The second nominee is Greyson Chance.'

Like before, when they show the clip about Greyson, Alli and I stand up, cheer, scream and clap but this time Cody joins in instead of Greyson. Everyone laughs at us this time as we sit back down and the camera shows Greyson's reaction.

The other two nominees were 'one direction' and some girl I've never heard of before tonight. We all sit with our fingers crossed, hoping for Greyson or Cody to have won and we all stand up and cheer as the presenter announces that Cody has won.

'Ahhhh! I knew it! I told you, you would win Cody!' I say grinning.

He gives everyone on our table a hug, whilst being followed by the camera and says sorry to Greyson. He quickly makes his way up to the stage and whilst doing so, they play a longer clip about Cody and his music on the big screen. Cody thanks everyone and joins us halfway through the announcement for the next award. The rest of the awards go pretty much the same. Cody wins all of his awards except for 'Hottest male'. The Biebs gets that as usual. Do people have no taste!? Codes is way hotter than Bieber!? Greyson also wind an award and I'm so proud of them both. I'm so blessed to have such talented friends. When the awards are over and the cameras are switched off, everyone gets up to either go home or go to the after party.

The Chance's, Simpson's and I all get into one limo which drops us kids off at the club for the after party, and takes the adults home. Brad is coming with us to make sure we're okay and Tom is going home to bed, as he's too young to go to the party. I'm even more excited for this than I was for the awards. Theres going to be heaps of celebrities here just chatting with eachother, and I'm allowed to be here!? How crazy is this!?

'Lets go to the bathroom first and sort ourselves out. Then it's time to PARTAYYYY!' Alli shouts over the music.

'Kay. Lead the way sister.'

We walk into the bathroom where the noise is completely blocked out, and go to the mirrors to put on some more lipgloss and mascara. Just as Alli and I are about to leave, ADELE walks out of one of the cubicles. I think I've died and gone to heaven!? This can't be real! She smiles at us both and walks over to the sink next to mine.

'You girls okay?' she asks us.

I guess I must look like a nutcase, staring at her like this.

'Yeah, sorry. She's just a bit star struck. She's wanted to meet you for ages and you're only the third celeb she's met. Sorry.'

'Im so sorry! I'm just still in shock that I'm here. Sorry again.'

'Hahah, it's fine. I understand. Do you want an autograph?'

'That would be incredible! Would you mind?'

'No not at all. So why are you girls here then? What do you do?'

'oh I don't do anything. Alli models.' I say pointing to Alli. 'and her brother is Cody Simpson, but I'm just their friend.'

'oh right. Well it was nice meeting you girls. Have a nice night.' she waves goodbye and walks off to the party.

'Somebody pinch me. Did that seriously just happen?' I say in amazement.

'Yep, now get used to it because we're about to head into a room full of famous people.'

We walk back into the main club and find Cody and Greyson talking to someone.

'There you guys are! I've got someone who wants to meet you.' Cody says as he pulls Alli and I over to him.

Just then, Ed Sheeran walks over and gives us a hug.

Okay. This isn't funny now. Am I dead? Or dreaming? Because this is too good to be true.

'So which one of you is Tia then?' he asks me and Alli.

'That would be her.' Alli pushes me towards him.

'Well Cody tells me that you're a huge fan so I've got you a little something.'

He hands me a signed picture of him and takes one of his leather bracelets off of his wrist, giving it to me.

'Woah. I can't take this, it's yours!' I say trying to give it back to him.

'No I insist. It means a lot to have fans like you.' he smiles at me and hugs me again.

Alli takes a picture of us on my phone and we take my two signed pictures from him and Adele, over to brad to look after.

We walk onto the dance floor and start dancing for ages. During this time, we meet Jason Derulo, Chris Brown, Tinie Tempah, the Black Eyed Peas, Bruno Mars, David Guetta and Flo Rida. Alli gets pictures of us with every single one of them and takes loads of pictures of us dancing. I also get all of their autographs so brad is sitting with a pile of those...

'Im just gonna go get some drinks, what do you want?' Cody asks me.

'Errr, Diet Coke please?'

'Sure, I'll be back in a minute.'

I'm kind of getting used to meeting all of these celebs. After Tinie Tempah, I relaxed a bit and stopped hyperventilating. Well that's what I thought anyway. Cody's on his way back with drinks alright, but he's got Justin freaking Bieber with him aswell!?

'You've met two out of the three people you wanted to, so here's the third.' he grins.

'Hi Tia, it's nice to meet you.' Justin gives me a hug and Alli gets a picture.

'Nice to meet ME!? Are you serious? It's freaking nice to meet YOU!' I laugh.

Everyone laughs at this and Justin hands me a signed picture which I quickly give to Brad;) and stays to dance with us and I get to know him quite well. He's such a good dancer and he's constantly cracking hilarious jokes. 'One Time' by Bieber comes on and all five of us start laughing. We carry on dancing anyway and Justin and Cody end up singing it to me whilst Grey sings it to Alli. Of course, Alli videos it all. And I look like a flipping seal, I was laughing so much.

'Well I gotta go find someone. It was great hanging with you guys.' Justin says before hugging us all and walking off.

'Imma go pee. Be back in a mo mo.' I say and walk off to the loos. When I walk out again, 'Jar of Hearts' is playing and everyone's in pairs, slow dancing. Well I guess I'll be skipping this one then. I see Greyson and Alli slow dancing together and walk over to the table where Brad and Cody are now sitting. We sit there in an awkward silence for a bit, just watching everyone dance.

'Hey, um. Tia. Would you um. Like to dance maybe?' Cody asks, scratching the back of his head and blushing.

'Yeah, sure. I'd love too.'

He looks up at this and grins before grabbing my hand and dragging me over to the dance floor. We stand near Grey and Alli and Cody puts his hands on my hips, while I put mine at the back of his neck. The song switches to 'Secrets' by One Republic and I look up into Cody's beautiful eyes that look kind of grey in this light. He looks down at me and realises I'm looking at him, so smiles.

'Thanks so much for everything Cody. Thanks for letting me come tonight and thanks for making it possible to meet everyone I did. You're the best friend I could ever ask for. I keep thinking that this is a dream and I'm going to wake up soon. I don't want this night to end.'

'Its nothing. You deserve it more than anyone I know.'

'Thanks. And for what it's worth, I think you should have won all of your awards.'

'Oh so you think I'm the hottest male do you?' he winks and laughs.

'Way to make things awkward. Jerk.' I laugh.

'You didn't answer the question.'

'Fine, yes I do. Well you and Alex pettyfer. Is that what you wanted to hear?'

'Well apart from the bit about that Alex guy, yes.' he laughs. 'I didn't really get chance to tell you earlier, but you look absolutely stunning tonight.' he blushes.

I blush too and look down at our shoes.

'oh, well thanks. You don't look too bad either.' i joke.

He lifts my head up by putting is finger and thumb under my chin. We look into eachothers eyes and I could swear he starts to lean in, but I'll never know now. The music just stopped and we quickly snap out of it and step away from eachother awkwardly.

'Sorry guys, technical difficulty.' the DJ says as he puts on a faster song.

Alli and Greyson walk over to us and from the look on their faces, I think they saw Cody and I.

'Hey guys, we've got to go now. Mum wants us back at the hotel by midnight. Sorry to break it up.'

'Oh okay. Let's go.' Cody says blushing again at Alli's remark.

We find Brad and he takes us out to the limo and gives me all of my signed pictures and autographs. The ride back is pretty much silent. I haven't even looked at Cody, let alone spoken to him since the slow dance. I'm too scared.

We get back to the hotel and Cody and Greyson go to get their pyjamas before coming back to our room to have a sleepover. Alli and I go into one bathroom to put on our matching onesies and take off our makeup. Alli ties her hair up into a messy bun and I stick mine up into a very small pony tail considering how short my hair is. We go back into the bedroom area where the boys are waiting for us.

'Woah! Nice pyjamas' Greyson laughs.

'Why thank you.' we both say and laugh.

I manage to forget about the 'nearly almost maybe kiss' and have fun with some of my best friends. I manage it most of the time, but sometimes I remember it and have to involve myself in a major pillow fight to distract myself again. We take hundreds of photos: some silly and some normal, which we plan to post on instagram and twitter. At around 3am we all start yawning and calming down so we decide to set up our sleeping area. I go off to the toilet and when I come back, in-between the two double beds, there's a duvet on the floor. Alli is at one end of the duvet and Greyson is at the other end. Which means Cody and I will have to go in the middle. In that tiny gap.....Squished next to eachother.....After tonight. Can you say awkward much? I lie down right next to Alli to leave as much space between Cody and I as possible. Alli has taken all of her duvet and seeing as mine is being used as the mattress, I have nothing to use.

'hey Alli. Can I share you're covers please?'

'No. I'm cold. Share Cody's.' I can hear the smirk in her voice. What a twonk.

Wait a sec? How should I sleep? I can't lie on my side because either my face will be facing his face or his bum, or my bum will be facing his bum or face? Ahhh!

From all this panicking and the disappointment I felt when Cody never actually kissed me, I think it's safe to say that I like him. As more than a best friend. Why is it always me!? Why do I always get myself into awkward situations!? I knew i liked him all along but I guess it took the 'almost kiss' for me to realise it for sure.

Cody walks out of the bathroom and lies down right next to Greyson. I guess he feels awkward about it too. At least he's wearing a top tonight.

'Wait. Have you not got a blanket or anything Tia?'

'Nope, it's the mattress apparently.'

'Here, have mine. You'll get cold.'

'No, it's fine. You'll get cold then.'

'Touché, we'll share then.'

'Okay, thanks codes.'

Just as I'm about to roll over and so is Cody, Alli and Greyson have 'conveniently' moved further over so there is like a 3cm gap between Cody and I. How kind of them.

Eventually I decide to lie on my front with my head turned towards Alli so the only awkward thing is that I'm sharing a duvet with him and I'm basically touching him.

I can't believe what happened tonight. I can't believe I like my best friend. What the hell am I going to do?

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

11.8K 174 32
© 2013 by LAURENandLUCIfanfics