The New Hybrids (A YouTuber F...

Wolf686 द्वारा

"Pain, get used to it, like it, enjoy it, you'll have to, you will." -------------- "Death is awaiting at the... अधिक

Prologue +
Chapter 1 - "The Hospital" +
Chapter 2 - "Taken to the Darkness" +
Chapter 3 - "The Dungeon"
Chapter 4 - "Freed Or Encaged"
Chapter 5 - "Test 2"
Chapter 6 - "Information"
Chapter 7 - "The Journey"
Competition (CLOSED)
Chapter 8 - "A Fight"
Chapter 9 - "SetoSorcerer"
Chapter 10 - "Poisoned"
Competition Winners!!!
Chapter 11 - "1 Problem Leads To Another"
Chapter 12 - "The Girl"
Chapter 13 - "The Antidote/Contest 2"
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
Chapter 14 - "Saved"
Chapter 15 - "Time To Reveal"
Chapter 16 - "????"
Chapter 17 - "Death"
Chapter 18 - "1 Month Later"
Chapter 19 - "Ryan"
Sorry.... For Having A Conest!
Chapter 20 - "Test 4"
Chapter 21 - "Revenge Is Sweet"
Character QnA
Answers
Chapter 22 - "Innocent To Evil"
Chapter 23 - "Jessica/Contest"
Chapter 24 - "Test 5"
Contest..... I have a problem.... Also, 5K VIEWS!!!!
Chapter 25 - "Ross"
Chapter 26 - "Answers"
Chapter 27 - "Change"
Chapter 28 - "Unknown Siblings"
Chapter 29 - "Love Comes With Pain"
Chapter 30 - "Ryan Hunt"
Chapter 31 - "Lara"
7K "Speech"
Chapter 32 - "Coma"
Chapter 33 - "Too Much"
Chaptr 34 - "What Is Happening?"
Chapter 35 - "The Voice"
IMPORTANT
If You Want To Be In A Book Read This
Chapter 36 - "Save Them"
Tag You're it
A/N: Im Sorry, I Can't (People With ocs in Book must read this)
...
PLEASE READ
Chapter 37 - "No Longer Moving"
Chapter 38 - "Screams"
Chapter 39 "Life or Death?"
Trailer contest
Special
Art Contest
Teasers!
Chapter 40 - "The One Who Laughs Last"
Chapter 41 - "Pain"
Chapter 42 - "Broken Record"
Chapter 43 - "Zay Goodbye"
Chapter 45 - "Reality"
Chapter 46 - "TV"
Chapter 47 - "When Time Stops" <Part One>
Chapter 48 - "When Time Ends" <Part Two/The Finale>
Sequel
Sneak Peak
QnA
Sneak Peak 2
Its Out
Thank you

Chapter 44 - "Wolf In Sheeps Clothing"

87 7 8
Wolf686 द्वारा

Chapter 44
"Wolf In Sheeps Clothing"
-----
Third Person

A red haired girl walked out of the City's airport leaving her sad pale face to show the red circles around her eyes, "Hey! Shelby! Over here!" Her friend Red called her over to the other side of the road where a car sat.

Beware Beware, Be skeptical

Shelby shot her head to the car to see the red head through the open car windows. Shelby then walked to the other side of the black road opening the back of the car Red sat in.

Of their smiles, their smiles of plated gold

Red quickly got out of his car and helped Shelby load her luggage inside of his car, "So... Um... This might be a touchy subject but... Were you able to contact Ross or any of the others for the two months before... You know what..." Red mumbled quietly.

Deceit so natural

Shelby looked up slowly, "No..." She answered simply not wanting to talk about Ross.

But a wolf in sheep's clothing is more than a warning

"Do you know why they found his body at the abandoned hospital and why he was a squirrel?" Red asked again.

Bye bye, black sheep have you any soul?

"No." Shelby shot sternly before slamming the back and stomping to the front soon sitting next to Red.

No sir by the way, what the hell are morals?

Shelby stared out of the window as the car drove. Shelby let a tear slide down her face as she remembered her cousin, she also was being forced by those memories to remember her grandpa, she loved them both. Then they both died, in the same hospital.

Jack be nimble,
Jack be quick

Shelby was interrupted as a loud crash filled her ears while her head banged the window while she felt the world turn upside down making her back hit something while glass cover her skin, black spots formed in her vision as they soon covered it with a horrible notice screeching in her ears.

Jill's a little whore and her alibis and dirty tricks

Jin stood near the black sphere his mind spinning, he wanted to be free from the nightmare, he wanted to be safe and know nothing would ever harm him agin, but he also wanted to be there for his friends, he wanted to help them through this time, he wanted to fight for them.

So could you

Jin thought of what would happen if he were to enter the sphere, his friend would be crying over him and kill Zalek for revenge, Jin didn't want to kill Zalek or any of them, he wanted to help them, he engaged to make them not evil.

Tell me how you're sleeping easy

Jin thought of what would happen if he chose life, he'd be trapped and have to fight Zalek and kill him, which he didn't want to do. Jin was stuck, the more he didn't choose the more a pain spread through his body, he was going to die if he didn't choose sooner or later, his choices were, live, die, or die painfully.

How you're only thinking of yourself

Jin slowly let tears fall from his face as he felt the knew red lines that now lay on his pale, fragile skin. Jin closed his eyes as he walked to the sphere.

Show me how you justify

"I'm sorry."

Telling all your lies like second nature

Red groaned as he felt the shard of glass beneath him, Red had his eyes open in slits as he struggled to breathe feeling the pain erupt in his body.

Listen mark my words, one day

Jess flew over the forests and lakes until she heard a shot. Jess fell to the ground her right wing bleeding heavily. She felt a pain shoot through her back as she hit the dirt. Jess called out for help as her cries echoed through the empty forest.

You will pay, you will pay

A dark silhouette approached Jess as they knelt down showing their shiny white teeth, "I'm not one for guns, but I will use one to catch a bird." The man smirked as silver hair showed on the head of the man before he kicked Jess's skull roughly after he stood again.

Karma's gonna come collect your dept

Blood left the lungs of the hybrid as black dots corrupted her vision, "I'm not meant to be telling you this..." A male voice echoed through Jess' brain.

Aware, aware you stalk your prey

Jess' eyes closed as she saw flashes of black bricks, shadows, laughter and then a shadow like man sitting in a throne, their white eyes staring at her, the sharp teeth shaped into a toothy grin.

With criminal mentality

Soon Jess only saw darkness as the male voice from before spoke to her in a different language she couldn't understand.

You sink your teeth into the people you depend on

Jess felt as if she were being picked up as she soon heard footsteps on stone. Jess tried speaking, but to no avail. She heard a wooden door creak open as her back touched soft fabric the pain in her right wing getting worse.

Infecting everyone you're quite the problem

A stinging liquid touched her wing as a cloth was wrapped around her wound.

Fee-fi-fo-fum better run and hide

Leaning on the wall on one of the highest towers of the castle was the silver haired God called Harrison. He wore his medieval brown hooded cloak leaving basic black clothing underneath.

I smell the blood of a petty little coward

Harrison mumbled under his breath in the same language as before as he sighed after.

Jack be lethal,
Jack be slick

He teleported himself to a crash sight. Harrison rose he eyebrows as he saw the two bodies, laying there. Harrison walked towards them taking them with him to the infirmary.

Jill will leave you lonely dying in a filthy ditch

Harrison soon stood over the female red head as bandages covered her skin. Shadows started wrapping around her arms, legs and basically everywhere as her figure became see through. The shadows faded away as it looked as the the girl was a ghost. She now was just a shadow.

So could you

Harrison rolled his eyes as he chuckled, "Zalek, why are you in here?" Harrison asked turning around to see Zalek.

Tell me how you're sleeping easy

"I wanted to see Shadollin turn her, guess I didn't see him." Zalek informed.

How you're only thinking of yourself

Show me how you justify

"Also, why did you want me to get Jessica  and the red headed human boy here?" Harrison asked his face full of confusion.

Telling all you're lies like second nature

"His name is Red and I wanted Jessica so Ryan could control her again, he did bring her back, he can easily kill her again and Red because he's next." Zalek explained.

Listen, mark my words one day

You will pay, you will pay

"It hurts too much."

Karma's gonna come collect your debt.

~~~

THERE! You finally got your update! I've just been working a lot on this chapter and the next ones after, so just don't expect a chapter two days after this one. The reason there is an authors note is because the art contest stuff is coming next chapter so... Yeah. Also, next chapter you will see Sky and Barney, if you what you can also see a bit of Max. I just had to get the others out of the way first.

CONGRATS!!! For whoever read this!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

33.7K 792 31
I know the picture has Adam Or skydoesminecraft sorry but on to the story What happens when Ross's childhood friend and crush comes to work with him...
16.7K 535 18
[Max x reader] {Book 1} You are a 23 year old YouTuber with Two channels, Gaming and Music. You also live in lives in Seattle Washington. You Applied...
243K 7.6K 101
"Why do I suck so much dick?" - Ross said in 'GTA 5 PC Online Funny Moments - PIKACHU VS PROXIMITY MINES! (Custom Games)' on Skyvsgaming Channel Wel...
77.8K 2.7K 53
You are five you brother was seven. You were riding with your mom and dad in Louisiana. You got in a crash. Both parents are dead and you and your br...