14 & Pregnant - MAJOR EDITING

Autorstwa EhTeam

One careless drunken night changed there lives forever.... © 2014 EhTeam All Rights Reserved ® Więcej

Intro
1.1
1.2
1.3
Chapter Three
Contest winner
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Please Read
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Contest Winners
Chapter Thirty (Part 1)
Chapter Thirty One (Part 2)
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Contest + Sequel Name & Winner
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty

Chapter Thirteen

1.7K 24 7
Autorstwa EhTeam

Chapter Thirteen.

*Recap*

Nyla's POV

I excused myself and went outside, Emil is a freaking merman? I think to myself. I can't handle anything right now. My hands reach into my purse. I nervously pull the pill bottle out. I knew I shouldn't but I had to I need to relax. I dump 6 pills into my hand an swallow them all before taking 4 more.

I am crying to myself right now then a horrible pain finds it way to my stomach. I fall to the ground clutching my stomach in pain but not daring to make a sound. Suddenly it was getting harder to breath, I smiled to myself knowing I'd be perfectly fine cause of what I am. I never believed in what I was, I hate them and don't want to be one!

Nyla is'nt even my real name I changed it cause I hated and still do hate my real name so much. I know I'm not gonna die no matter what, even if I do die my dad will bring me back to life he has 4 times. I hate what I am, why do I have to be like this? That is the reason I do drugs to try to die hoping one time my dad wont bring me back to life.

I love and crave the pain you feel when you die. But it does hurt a lot. I slowly felt my eye's closing but opened them again for an unknown reason. I laugh a little too before I hear Emil and Selena's door open I quickly shut my eye's and played dead as I slowly died...again.

I could hear everything happening around me and knew what everyone was saying. I fell asleep in my body and woke up in my dads office.

"Again" Dad said.

"Just let me die this time" I yell.

"I'm not letting you do that" He replied.

"Well lets see what my ex-husband says about this" I smirk knowing my ex can keep me dead.

I turn to walk out and leave to go meet up with my ex but freeze when my dad uses my real name, middle, and last name.

*End Of Recap*

Nyla's POV

"Persephone" Zeus my father yelled.

"That's not my name" I reply.

"Yes it is, it alway's will be" he shout back and their is a loud crack of thunder.

"And your not going to see my brother today you already went there this month, you don't need to go again until next month" Dad says and I roll my eye's.

Yeah I know I have to go every month or I get so weak and am in so much pain an will never die.

"I know dad" I say.

"Persephone what where you hanging out with Poseidon's sons?" Dad asked me. I looked confused.

"I'm not I don't even know who his son's are?" I reply.

"Yes you do! Collin is his older son and Emil is his younger son" Dad says.

"And your dating Collin, remember we can see all" Dad informed madly.

"Dad I can date whoever the hell I want YOU CAN'T RUN MY LIFE!" I scream before running out of my dad's office. As I ran I bumped into someone falling down on top of them.

"I'm sorry" I say as I look up at the person.

"Nyla?" Collin asks.

"Hey?" I reply.

"Your a Go-" He was cut of by my father.

"Persephone my office NOW!" Dad yelled. I rolled my eye's at my dad.

"Your name is Persephone?" Collin passed and I nodded.

"What did you do to get Zeus mad, he's the king!" Collin whispered.

I shrugged my shoulder not caring. He helped me up and was waiting for me to walk away.

"Are'nt you going to see what Zeus wants?" He asked.

"No why?" I asked.

"ZEUS, wants you" He whisper yelled.

"PERSEPHONE" Dad screamed.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT" I screamed and Collin froze.

"Don't speak to me like that" Dad yelled.

"Well don't try to run MY LIFE" I screamed the ending. The whole room was silent.

"Don't speak to me that way" My dad warned.

"YOU KNOW WHAT DAD! I'M FUCKING DONE" I yell and start to walk away.

"Do you want me to send you back to the underworld" Dad threatened.

"Is that a Threat?" I ask.

"Persephone-"

"MY NAME IS NOT PERSEPHONE IT'S NYLA" I scream and grab Collins hand and drag him out of the main building.

"ZEUS is your DAD?" Collin yells.

"Sadly yes, and tomorrow is the start of February can you drop me off at the underworld" I say with a straight face.

"It was you?" He asks with a sad and sorry look.

"Yeah, and me being stupid ate 6 of the 12 passion fruit seeds and have to go to the under world for 1 week every month" I say my eye's starting to water.

"I'm sorry, and it's ok I'm here for yo-" But Collin is cut off by Emil.

"COLLIN" Emil voice yells.

"Over here Em" Collin yells.

Emil run's around the corner and stops dead in his tracks when he see's me.

"Nyla?" He gasps.

I'm about to answer when I sense someone is behind me, it isn't my father. It's someone who is banned from Mount Olympus. I'm scared.

"Collin get my dad" I say.

Collin doesn't know who is behind me nor can he see him, only his brothers and I can see him.

"Now" I say scared.

Collin nods and runs off. I feel a cold hand on my shoulder, it's gonna be to late. I'm never safe in Olympus, that's why my dad sent my to earth cause Hades tries to get me.

"I've come to take back my queen" Hades cold voice whispers.

It send's shivers down my spine. My eye's started to water and tears fell down my cheeks.

"No, I'm not your Queen, I never wanted to be Queen of the Underworld" I yell as I start to cry.

"Well your coming with me anyways" Hades says.

"Nyla are you ok is their someone with you?" Emil asks.

I look up at him fear in my eye's and shake my head mouthing "Yes behind me" he nods.

"Hades please" I cry.

"PERSEPHONE" My dad's voice yells.

I look up and he is running towards me, Poseidon, and Collin behind him. Poseidon tells Collin to go with Emil and keep him safe with his force field power. I lost my power, when I was kidnapped and taken to the underworld. I do have a power but I'll never use it, I have the power to torture someone. I hate it.

"Hades leave now" Dad yells.

And Hades leaves but not before he stabs me. I scream out in pain.

"Get Artemis ( @RaylynnDHicks ) and Apollo ( @02maddie02 )" Poseidon yells.

Collin and Emil run towards me as my father lays me flat on the ground. 2 girls run towards me. They are doctors, God doctor's and I think they are Selena's doctors now cause she is pregnant with a God child. My eye's started to get heavy and I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading :)

Please vote and comment :)

and the contest winner's are @RaylynnDHicks and @02maddie02 congrats.

~Katie

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

821K 29.1K 64
Continued from Instant Love IV: Blessings All Rights Reserved to ChristinaLaNise ©2015
529K 22.6K 62
" I ain't never been in love but I swear to god I want to love again" All copy rights reserved©️ (June 4 2020- Feb 9 2021) Editing
11.3K 330 12
Read and find out🥰! PSA: This book has mature content, foul language, drugs &' alcohol ,use of drugs &' alcohol , sexual reads, death and so much mo...
73.3K 10.1K 35
❝ − It's a terrible thing, the destruction of words.❞ All rights reserved @ o p t i c a l i t y | 2017