Other Side of Me (A BajanCana...

By fxckfanficss

Kelly is a 18 year old girl with a massive crush for Mitch or BajanCanadian. But her brother, Mat, is a year... More

Other Side of Me (A BajanCanadian Fanfic)
Chapter 1: One Interesting Party
Chapter 2: How? Where? Why?
Chapter 3: Back at Home
Sorry A/N
Chapter 4: A Dream
Chapter 5: 19
Chapter 6: Orlando, Florida
Chapter 7: One Magical Day
Chapter 8: One Not So Magical Day
Chapter 9: Moving In?!
A/N (shoutout)
Chapter 11: Defeated
Chapter 12: Sick
Chapter 13: Wait! What?
Chapter 14: The More The Merrier!
Chapter 15: A Regret
A/N For A Couple Of Friends
Chapter 16: A Missed Swing
Chapter 17: A Lucky Pass
Chapter 18: A Date I'll Never Forget
Chapter 19: A Special Trip
Chapter 20: Preparation
Chapter 21: Fancy Parents
Chapter 22: Please Wake Up
Chapter 23: Filled With Hope
Chapter 24: Goodbye Depression
Another A/N.. Yay :/
Chapter 25: Freedom
Chapter 26: A Hero, To Me
Chapter 27: Bonding
Chapter 28: Happy Birthday Hayley!
Chapter 29: Betrayed
Chapter 30: Lost and Found
A/N IMPORTANT
Chapter 31: Settling in
Chapter 32: I Love You?
Chapter 33: I Don't Know
Chapter 34: I'm Sorry
Chapter 35: The Truth?
Chapter 36: Girls Night Out
Chapter 37: Hangover
Chapter 38: Just Go Away
Chapter 39: Why Are You Here?
Chapter 40: Final Chapter

Chapter 10: What?!

6.8K 181 87
By fxckfanficss

It's been a month since we moved in together. Things have been pretty chill. Preston and Sarah, Jerome and Hazel, and Tyler and Sadie are sharing rooms. Things have been fine so far. But Sadie and Tyler have been acting pretty weird since they moved in with us, but I just try to ignore it because I dont want to get into their personal lives. As far as for me and Mitch, we are still in a relationship. It's going pretty well too. Today, me, Jerome, Mitch, Mat, Preston, Jason, Hazel, Liz, and Sarah are filming a couple minecraft videos. Then, we hear a sound of glass shattering on the floor.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" Jerome yells.

"I'll go check on it. You guys continue recording." I say.

I take off my headphones and run over to Sadie's room. Then Tyler runs out, down the stairs and out of the house. I knock on Sadie's door. I can hear her sobbing.

"Sadie, let me in." I tell her.

"No. Go away." She replies, still crying.

"Sadie. Seriously. We can talk alone." And with that she opens the door.

I see her face red and puffy from crying. I look on the ground and see the picture of Tyler and Sadie shattered all over the floor.

"OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED?!" I yell.

"IM DONE. IM FINISHED WITH TYLER. ITS OVER!" She yells.

Then she covers her face and continues crying. I walk over and give her a hug. She hugs back embracing every second. After a while, she calms down and we sit on her bed.

"Tell me what happened. I'll be here to listen." I tell her.

"Long story." She says sniffling.

"I got time." I say smiling.

She smiles at my empathy. Then she opens her mouth to start.

"When I called Tyler when we were in DisneyLand we were going to move in together, he wasn't very excited. He actually didn't want to move in all together. We've been secretly arguing since then." She explains.

"Oh my god. You know Tyler ran out of the house?" I say.

"Yeah." She says.

"Well we are recording if you want to join." I suggest

She nods and grabs her laptop. We walk into my room and I sit at my desk. I pick up my headphones and slid them on.

"K guys I'm back. And I got SADIE!" I yell.

"Great cause we are about to start a game of One In The Chamber!" Mitch says.

We all settle in until the game starts. After a couple games, we hear the door open. We all end the recording session and walk down stairs. We all peek around the corner and see a drunk Tyler.

"Tyler! What the hell have you been doing out drinking?!" I yell.

"Listen. I can do what I want." Tyler says, clearly not sober.

"Well you need to talk to Sadie because seriously out tw-" I say but cut of by Tyler kissing me. I hear the gasps of people. I try to pull away but suddenly, he gets pulled by another person. I run to Sadie and give her a hug. I turn back and see Mitch giving Tyler a huge blow to the face. Then Tyler stands up and wobbles out the door. Mitch rushes up to me and gives me a hug. I cradle in his arms.

"Mitch. I owe you one." Mat says while patting him on the back.

Then we gather for a group hug. What just happened?

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! Especially you Sadie! Don't yell at me! She wanted to break up with Tyler people! OMG I'm at 169 reads! Thank you so much! All support is appreciated! See you guys in chapter 10! Thanks once again!

Much luv,

-Kelly xoxo <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 243 6
Magic throughout the wizarding world is quickly growing darker. Millie Donovan's Viha power is quickly growing stronger, along with the temper that c...
590K 35.9K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.8M 1.9K 2
➥COMPLETED → WINNER OF THE CHAOS AWARDS | Fan-Fiction ••• Ruby Rose Perks knew Frederick Gideon Weasley for all her life. And she didn't...
1M 43.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...