Game On (Jelsa)

By FancyNobody

"She will be mine, soon or later." Sex. Lust. Power. That is Life. With the combinations of dark past and his... More

Author Note
Chapter1-For the first time and forever
Chapter2-Challenge accepted
Chapter3- Game's On
Chapter4- Probably victim&kidnapper
Chapter5-She is definitely those wizards in Harry Potter
Chapter6-Oops I did it again
Chapter7-Your ego is bigger than everything
Chapter8-I'm in
Chapter9-Dream?
Chapter10-Practice
Chapter11-Have fun!
Chapter12-Performance
Chapter 13- Special Visit
Chapter14-Christmas Party I
Chapter15-Christmas Party II
Chapter16-Overprotective makes you look sissy
Chapter17-Sleepover with sissy
Chapter18-My mind is as blank as my test paper
Chapter19-Wish me good luck
Chapter20-Ha Gotcha!
Chapter21- This is real piece of klunk
Chapter22- This is my life, neither fairytales nor disney
Chapter23- You are such a jealous baby
Chapter24-Apparently I'm not freakin' Shakespere
Chapter25-Your love life is a better movie than Titanic
Chapter26-Edward Cullen, go back to your Twilight
Chapter27-Be like a Cheshire Cat and have its smile
Chapter28-spin the bottle, spin the bottle
Chapter29-I'm ready to be a hooker
Chapter30- This is a bigger surprise than mama having another baby
Nothing much just a little notice
Chapter31-Tell me Cupid
Chapter32- I'm supposed to be her knight in shining armor!
Chapter33-I would jump over the cliff to wake myself up
Chapter34- Superman is gonna save the day.
Chapter35-Poisoned with love
Chapter36-Boyfriend?
Chapter38- May I have this dance?
Chapter39- Blank Space
Chapter40-Fools
Chapter41- Me and my girls
Chapter42-where does he go?
Chapter 43- I hated myself like Kayne West tweeted and hated it, and deleted
Chapter44- Pacify her
Chapter 45- finally
Chapter46- If it wasn't black magic
Chapter47- pregnant?
Chapter48- My heart melted like the summer melted the snow.
Chapter49- I just wanna live forever
Epilogue
YOU MUST READ!❤
A New Book Cover?I wish!
Hello it's me.
A BIG THANKS♥
short jelsa stories?♡

Chapter37-What does the bimbo say?

4.8K 149 63
By FancyNobody

If you have read the previous chapters, you would know the biggest problem of dating Jack.

Which was I didnt have any fancy things to wear to the occasions.

I was inside my closet, trying to find a decent thing again, and thinking about life.
*

"Oh do you heard that? She is going to go to a ball with Jack?" A girl with a high-pitched voice muttered.

"Oh really? I thought Jack has dumped her already! I mean, look at her." And this was the mean girl one probably.

"What seriously? Someone told me Jack asked him to meet her at his place tonight." Yay there came the mean girl two.

"For what?"

"You know what what."

"Oooooh the nasty." The other two gasped.

"I heard Jack is good in bed. She is lucky."

Then they giggled with their chipmunks voices in unison.

"Yea and I heard some fangirls talkinh here." Another voice cut in.

I turned to their direction, and I saw Punzie and Merida.

"What is your problem you nosy bxtch?" One of the mean girls talked.

"Oh look who is talking here." Merida gave a look to Punzie and they scoffed, "someone are cursing. I am scared."

"Go to your little Elsa friend and tell her she is nothing but a toy of Jack. He would get sick of her anyway." They giggled like mean girls then.

Why werent they being casted in Mean Girls seriously? They were perfect for the roles!

And their inches of makeup was plastered on their face, looking like old grannies using baby powder on their faces.

"That Elsa girl is weird as you all are, anyway." Another girl added.

"And I am just standing right next to your conversation!" I grinned sarcastically, walking towards them.

"Oh I am so sorry for interuppting your little talk there. Is it alright?" Again, I asked sarcastically. Merida and Punzie looked at me like proud mamas.

The high-pitched girl flicked her hair, crossing her arms. And the other two sided her.

And then I moved next to Merida and Punzie, muttering, "Do any of you guys found that they are wasted for not being casted in Mean Girls?"

They nodded in unison, and left out some laughters.

"What are you losers laughing at?" The blondie asked confusedly, frowning

"I think they look like frowning frogs more." Merida commented queitly, making us laughed a little bit more.

"What were you saying?" The brunette said.

"Ask them something funny. I wanna see something funny." Punzie whined, laughing a little more.

"It is really impolite you were talking behind someone back." Mean girl number two said ,apparently annoyed.

"We are not talking behind someone's back!" I answered.

"Yea, we are talking bad about you in front of you! Now you apologize!" Merida added, making Punzie laughed like crazy.

"I am sorry." They replied in unison.

Punzie, Mer and I exchanged a look.

Then we turned back to them.

The mean girls exchanged glances.
Shrugging, they turned back to us.

There came the silence between us.

"Wait."

The Jack fangirls snapped their heads to the blondie, so did us.

"Why are we even saying sorry to them?" She pointed to us.

Then the other two were dumbfounded for awhile, then nodding forcefully.

"How dare you!" The blondie exclaimed.

"Yea how dare you!" The brunette followed.

"Yea--"

"Yea yea how dare you!"

And the last one was came from Punzie. Raising an eyebrow, I turned to her.

"Hey that is my line!" The poor mean girl who didnt have a chance to say her line whined.

"What? I was just trying to make the scene more dramatic." Punzie pouted, playing with her nails.

Okay that was so off topic.

Let's turn back to the mean fangirls.

"Where were we on?" The blondie asked.

"The part where you tried to insult us?" Merida suggested, being sarcastic.

"Yea right. Thanks." She muttered.

Ladies and Gentlemen, here I proved something new to the science society.

The girls arent only crazy, they are super dumb too.

See? That's how you see things from people. When you talked to people, you would find more qualities about them.

Life lesson, girls: be observant.

"I have got a question here Els." Mer raised an eyebrow, which meant something evil was going on her pretty little mind.

"Yes you might raise your question." I nodded as approval.

"Dog goes woof, cat goes meow. Bird goes tweet, mouse goes squeek."

"Like twitter?" The brunette interupped.

"Hush." Merida gestured her to keep quiet, " respect." The girls gave her eyerolls.

Clearing her throat, she continued, "Now, what does the fox say?"

"Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!"

People from nowhere suddenly gathered around, like those dramatic movies.

"Okay what is happening?" The blondie panicked.

"Oh no, they are evil. They are evil!" The brunette said.

"People must be cursed by these witches! Oh no, we are dying." The mean girl3 dramatically lied on the floor, pretending to be dying.

"Gering-ding-ding-ding dinger-inge-ding!"

These few days were super weird. People were just too excited to dance and sing about stuff like high school musical.

And no one knew why, ask the author.

"What do the bimbos say?" Punzie followed their beat and sang to the music.

And yet, no one knew where the music came from.

Creepy right?

"Moan moan moan moaner-moanmoan!" The crowded followed our lead and sang with us.

"Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumber-dumb dumb!" We all sang in unison, and some background dancers danced, like bollywood film.

"They are cursed!! We will come back!" The blondie said while leading the other two.

"Yea we will be back!" The other two covered their ears and did some dramatic exits.

One of the most regretful thing in my life was not videotaping this.

Reloading of what just happened, I saw Alice crept out on the door side.

"Hello Elsa!!" She gave me a big wave. Before I could respond, she threw her hands on me to hug me.

"Hey Alice! What are you doing here?" I pulled away and smiled back.

"I thought you would be practicing for anither drama competition." Punzie suggested.

"What you doing here?" Merida asked, giving her a hug.

"Fighting the dark side duh." She responded, shrugging.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow. Grinning happily, she gestured to the crowd.

I realized something.

Drama. Weird things. Dancing. Singing?

"This was the dra--" Merida said but shortly being cut off.

"Our drama practice!"she exclaimed, holding out her phone, " I videotaped the whole thing."

Yes there is actually someone recording it! I thought to myself.

"If they are ever being bad to you, I would just put the whole thing into my new drama collection." She said proudly,waving her phone.

"And the new collection is?"

Tapping her chin, she suddenly raised a finger,"The mean girls!"

Oops. I truly believe she is my sister in another life.

"That would be a great drama theme with greay casts then." I giggled and hugged her again.

"Okay crew!" Alice gestured to the crowd, "time to head back to practice more!"

"Dramatic exit!" She snapped her fingers and two guys rushed out, both carried one leg of her. Beautiful queen style.

The others followed, singing and dancing along like one of the disney parody.

This was just way too much of Alice drama.
*

And yeah, that was pretty much what happened after being asked out in front of the crowd.

I wasnt affect by those girls a single bit. I trust Jack, and I learnt to trust him. We are never ever arguing about something stupid 'cause we have got faith in one another.

Yeah I just knew it. Hating to admit, he was part of my life now.

I was digging a decent dress out of my cave. The most expensive one was the one that Jack gave me in his kidnap plan- deliberately dragging me to have dinner with him.

And I was so wearing that tonight. First, this had got so much mermories for both of us.

Secondly, this was the only decent dress I could ever find.

Thirdly, which was also the most important point, was that I didnt have money to buy a good dress.

Yea I was just poor like that. I ate pizza for dinner and I was proud of it!

I wondered how Jack's parents would be like. Would they be nice? Would they want me to be there?

Just stop thinking, Elsa. Your mind would explode if you think too much.

Nodding my head as agreeing my thoughts in my head like an idiot, my phone rang suddenly which gave me a shiver.

Seeing the phone caller, I shivered a bit more.

I would do a shiver dance if I could actually.

That was the least person I ever wanted to be heard from.

The Dark Side.

I picked up the call immediately, not because I wanna face her or what, but I panicked.

"Hi, this is Elsa Winter. I dont know who you are, or whether I want to know who you are, just leave a message after the beep." I spit out the words without putting some sense into my head.

There was a silence.

Okay why would she call me if you dont speak?

Did I say something wrong?

Rethinking what I have missed or what have I said, the light bulb above my head popped.

"Beep." I acted the voice. Now that was what I have been forgetting.

"Hello dear, I have heard about you going to the business ball with Jack. And I am so glad that you're coming." I could imagine her smirking on the other side of the phone.

Glad? Why would she even be glad? Her sentence seemed real happy, but not one of those satcastic lines she used to throw at my face.

Trying not to panick, I remained silence and let her finish.

"Just wanna to tell you, have fun in the ball. Enjoy being the little cute girlfriend of Jack. Bye sweetie." She said mischievously.

"And I knew you are in the phone, listening. I just know you, dont I?" She giggled evilly.

I hung up on her before she could add another sentence. What could I say? I panicked.

What does the fox say?

What doed the bimbo say?

Now what does Tiana say?
~~~

COMMENT+VOTE=COTE!!

Yayy sorry for delaying the update oops!
School started. And I was too sad about that.

I am cool actually about school if there are no tests or homework! Anyone with me? :D

Like the chapter? Like Alice? She is definitely one of us >:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
30.9K 986 48
Chat Noir was left heartbroken for the last time. Couple of nominations are in and Ladybug and Chat Noir have won couple of the year. Something that...
211K 5.1K 23
Chat Noir and Tortuga are on the hunt for the Perla. They captured a stubborn mermaid to help there quest. However, they will learn soon what happen...