My Greek Teacher Is An Alpha...

By guitarfreak8810

Aimee Voltaire thinks she's an average teenager when the truth is... well, she's just not! Her parents put he... More

Introduction
1: It Slipped Through My Fingers?
2: Some Unfinished Thoughts
3: A Tragedy Unfolding
4: Venus Was A Goddess?
5: Meet The Family
6: Stuck On An Island
8: Mind Invasions
9: The Long Drive
10: Dark Deeds
11: The Endless Journey
12: The Prophecy Revealed
13: My Lucky Day
14: Out Of My Mind
15: Lifelong Dream
16: Destiny Bond Isn't Just A Lame Pokemon Move...
17: My Life Has Ended
18: Can You Die Twice?
19: I've Never Felt More Dead.
20: Rebirth.
21: In The Eyes Of Another
22: Nope, Chuck Testa!
23: Looking For Trouble.
24: Lock Your Windows And Doors
25: Till Death Do Us Part

7: My Signature Mistake

11.8K 206 4
By guitarfreak8810

Hello everyone, make sure you remember that this story does contain sexual content (not saying there is any in this chapter, just reminding you) and that I like cookies. Any kind of cookies... even the oatmeal raisin ones (those are my favorites). The song I picked, Smother Me, by The Used is one of my all-time favorites. The lyrics are cute. Enjoy! As always, - Emma

ααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα

I woke up and felt warm breath on my neck. >I got drunk again last night. Really? And I had to go to school today? I checked my alarm clock. It was barely 4:30.

>Why was I awake? I smelled the familiar unknown scent and knew immediately who was next to me. But how Jeff got there was a complete mystery to me. I liked it though. He was making my whole body tingle in a weird way.

I couldn't move to get up and go to the bathroom though because his arms held me close to his body and his legs were tangled with mine. Not that I was complaining though.

"Jeffrey," I shoved him gently, "I need to get up."

He groaned, "No you don't."

"I have to go."

"Where are you going? Damn, it's not even six yet..."

"Bathroom."

"Oh... Oh," he pulled his body away from mine, "yeah."

He began snoring again but I still couldn't get up without climbing over him. So that's exactly what I did: I climbed over him and went straight to the bathroom. Of course, I didn't realize that as I was going in there, Matt was already claiming the toilet to vomit in.

"I need to go," I said quietly to him.

"Okay."

I just sat down and went. I didn't care and neither did he. I think he realized that I really didn't think of him that way. But maybe not: either way it wasn't a big deal like it would have been a few days ago.

I flushed and gestured to the porcelain beast, "there you are, good sir."

He laughed, "So did he come over?"

"Yeah, he's in my bed."

He nudged me with his elbow.

"It's not like that, okay? Jeff is just... yeah."

"Did you ever let Blake sleep over?"

I frowned, "No, of course not."

So I wandered back to my room. Jeff had rolled over to where I was sleeping, with his back against the wall. I easily got in the bed then snuggled up next to his beautiful body.

"Hey, Jeff?"

"Yeah, Aimee?" his voice was husky with sleep.

"Did I do something terrible?"

"Of course not, sweetie," he chuckled as he put his arm around me, "You don't do anything terrible. Well except... that wasn't nice."

"What?"

"I might tell you later. Good night, Aimee."

"Good night, Jeff."

ααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα

My alarm woke me up at 7 AM on the dot. I groaned and hit the snooze button. But there was no sign of Jeff. He wasn't in my bed. >Was that all just a dream? Or am I insane? Probably a combination of the two.

I found a piece of paper on my nightstand from one of my notebooks.

Aimee,

See you at the school for the field trip. Nice forgery, by the way, but I'll accept it. ;)

- JS.

"How did he know?!" I sighed in frustration. But I had already wasted 10 minutes getting up. I needed to look good today. I dropped the note, ran to the bathroom, and rushed through all my routines.

I piled my hair in a high curly pony tail on my head as I ran around my room, desperately trying to find my favorite blouse. It was a blue and tan striped single sleeved shirt. Luckily, it was hanging in my closet. I threw it on in a haste and slipped my worn skinny jeans on. My nude heels looked perfect the outfit. And to top it off, I put on my favorie heart shaped necklace that one of my other foster parents gave me for Christmas a few years back. I finished the look off with my blue peacoat.

But when I left my room, my hair tie snapped and my hair fell. I left it the way it was. I grabbed my dark blue purse and an apple as I slipped out the door. Matt was already in my car, waiting.

I slid in the seat and backed out of the driveway. I was stunned by the silence that I encountered all the way to school.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," Matt smiled.

"Okay," I parked the car and we both got out. We walked next to each other up to where the rest of the class was gathering, right in the front entrance way of the school.

I felt Blake's eyes on me as I stood there. I impatiently tapped my foot, waiting for this whole thing to start.

"Aimee," Matt tapped my shoulder, "He's coming this way. I know why you're so sexy today," he elbowed me slightly, "I'll be your lookout."

I rolled my eyes, "I knew I could trust you."

The devil himself walked straight up to us, "Trust him with what?" he sent his signature smirk at me. His eyes moved up and down my body slowly, taking in the entire outfit before stopping right on my eyes.

"My deepest secrets?" I laughed and raised my eyebrow at him.

He nodded and began to walk towards the front of the pack.

"He's so whipped," Matt coughed out like an animal. Not that I'd expect any less from him. Werewolf, "Damn, did you see the look on his face? Priceless. He almost went wolf."

"How can you tell by looking at his face?"

"Later," he said as he turned his attention towards Mr. Seaberg.

"Alright everyone, let's get on the bus. I'll collect permission slips as you get on."

So we all left the building and started lining up to get on the bus. The only problem was that Matt and I were a little slow to get on the bus. We were one of the last ones on. So we had to sit in the front of the bus. It sucked.

"He was getting protective of you - that's why he just walked away. He was controlling the inner beast. But teeth were really what made me notice. They were sharper than normal. It's a wolf thing."

"Isn't everything?"

He pushed me playfully, "Fuck you."

"Place and time. I'll be all yours, baby," I threw him a wink.

Of course, Jeff got on the bus and sat in the seats in front of Matt and I with the notorious Mike. Why Mike was coming on a field trip, I wasn't sure of. Too weird for me.

I dug around in my purse for a few seconds before I pulled out my favorite little toy I bought myself for no reason. It was a little magic eight ball, the size of my thumb, that I could mess around with. I shook the tiny ball and thought of a question.

>Do I like unicorns?

The magic eight ball responded: "No."

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO?!

 I didn't realize I was projecting my thoughts until the three wolves around me started laughing hysterically for what seemed to be no reason. I shot all three of them death glares, which made them laugh more. I guess I couldn't use this stupid thing with them around.

The bus finally started moving and we were off.

Huffing, I threw the eight ball back into my purse.

"Jerks, ruined all my fun," I huffed.

Of course, now they were ignoring me. Matt was asleep with his iPod in, blasting some heavy metal music. Mike was on the phone with someone, explaining why he missed a meeting or something. Jeff had his lap filled with tests, still grading all of our terrible tests. Every wrong answer, he would circle the correct one and write an explanation underneath it.

>What did he put on mine?

I made sure that thought didn't go out though. So I just decided to lean against Matt's shoulder and watch the scenery go by.

Let me sum up thirty minutes of scenery for you: trees, trees, and more trees.

I poked Matt's elbow.

"We're almost to the museum!"

"Yeah, yeah, shut your pie hole Miss Happy-Go-Lucky."

"I love you too, Matt," I giggled.

Then the bus stopped outside a large concrete building. It didn't look anything like what I would call a museum. It was more of a bomb shelter...

Mr. Seaberg was the first person off the bus. But guess who was second... me!

"Where'd you go this morning?"

He looked up from the clipboard he had in his hands and shot me a shy smile, "showered," he looked back down, as if he were looking through the list for something.

"Oh," my cheeks warmed. That's awkward.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you."

If my cheeks weren't bright red, they definitely were now. Matt hopped off the bus.

"Mike is such an idiot, he wouldn't let us get off the freaking bus!" Matt said with a huff, "Oh yo, wassup, Jeffyyyyy!"

He raised his eyebrow, "I'll let it slide this time, Mr. Maratea."

"Of course you will," >>You're in a good mood because of a certain girl.

"Don't push it," Jeff said as he cast his glance back at the bus. He kept checking names off on his list. Finally, Mike got off the bus.

"That's everyone. Unless someone is hiding under the bus seats..."

"Mike, we don't have time for that stupidity today," Mr. Seaberg rolled his eyes, "Back to business, we're going to head inside and split into two groups for the tour. Sounds good? Okay everyone, follow me," he turned and started walking towards the museum. Mike was right next to him.

But I decided to walk slowly and stay towards the back of the group. I didn't really care all that much. When we got to the museum, Jeff stood next to a T-Rex and Mike was sitting on a bench.

"We already made the groups," Jeff announced, "It's by last name. O-Z are with me. A-M are with Mr. Reese, over there."

So Matt and I went our separate ways. I didn't even know anyone in our group aside from Jeff. It was going to be a long day.

And we all got those stupid audio headsets so the tour guide wouldn't be screaming through the museum. I groaned and didn't even bother getting one. I wasn't the only one who didn't want one.

"Aimee, how are you going to hear the tour?" Mr. Seaberg said sarcastically.

I shrugged and followed the rest of the group.

In every single room, he stood right next to me. He was following me around like a gigantic puppy. Oh the irony of the whole situation was rather humorous... he kept throwing me glances while I stared at the displays. Overall, it was kind of interesting. If you were into the stuff, I could understand why you would go there, but otherwise, it wasn't something to go out of your way for.

I put my earbuds in and started drowning myself in music.

Let me be the one who calls you baby, all the time.
Surely you can take some comfort, knowing that you're mine.
Just hold me tight, lay by my side,
and let me be the one who calls you
baby all the time.

I felt a jab in my side.

"What?" I turned. Jeff looked kind of strange. He threw me a pointy-toothed smile.

My eyes grew wide, "You need to get out of here, now."

He shook his head, no, but I did something completely insane. >He would have to follow me. I pushed through the crowd to get to the other side of the large room we were currently standing in. I kept walking and I didn't turn around.

I approached a tall man in his mid-twenties, "Excuse me, but would you like to get some lunch?"

He looked me up and down.

"No, I don't think so. Sorry, she's my girlfriend," Jeff laced his arm around my waist and started dragging me away from the man. I could hear the anger protruding from his thoughts. >So I guess he had to be angrier to turn into a wolf completely, right?

I escaped his grasp and walked right out the front door of the museum. I crossed the busy street into the nearby park. It was heavily wooded. Perfect.

"What are you doing? Are you trying to get yourself hurt or something?"

"What? No. I wanted to make things easier for you. I thought you were going to turn..." I said quietly.

He shook his head, "I can control it better than most. Come on, this is going to look suspicious."

"Only if we make it suspicious?"

"You want to?" he chuckled, "Well too damn bad. I think there was another pack... I'm kind of worried about letting Mike and Matt just wander around in there."

A twig snapped, "You should be worried," a deep voice responded.

Jeff put his arms around me, "Show yourself."

A small brown wolf popped out of a nearby bush and limped towards us, "I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just going to warn you," he coughed. "They are planning to ambush both of you. And they're headed out here. You need to get moving."

"But what about everyone else?"

The little wolf shook his head, "they will be safe. They're after you two. Jeff, do you know what to do?"

He nodded, "I didn't think it would happen so soon. I would have prepared her..."

"She'll do fine," the wolf said in confidence, "I mean, after all. Well, right, good luck to the two of you. I'm not much use otherwise," he limped back off in the direction he came from. And when he was out of eyesight, Jeff tilted my head towards his, planting a peck on my lips.

"What was that for?"

"Confidence boost. Okay, you're going to have to shift."

I blinked. >Did he really say shift? "What do you mean?"

"Shift into something. You can do it, Aimee. Clear your mind and then just think of an animal. I'd go for a bird or a bear. Do it quick, they're coming," he phased into a wolf and bent down, ready to pounce at any second.

So I cleared my mind, trying to forget that there were a bunch of people that mysteriously wanted to kill us. My heart beat was erratic - I didn't know how to shift. I've never done it in my life.

"Fuck, Jeff! I can't do this."

>>Yes. Yes you can.

I tried one more time. This time, my mind was clear. I thought of a hummingbird. And when I opened my eyes, I wasn't human. I was a little bird.

>>Okay, now we have to move quickly. I'll get Matt and Mike. Find a tree to hide in, as high as you can go?

>Fine. Hurry.

His paws thudded in the leaves as he ran towards the museum. I flew up to the top of a nearby pine tree. >So this is what flying is like. Cool. I turned my little bird head down to see a bunch of wolves gathering at the bottom of the pine tree. >How did they know where I was? I watched them try and climb up the tree, but it really wasn't working for them. Obviously they couldn't climb a tree as high as the one I was in.

>Jeff, if you're there, they are all around the tree I'm in. What do I do?

>>Fly???

>They'll see me.

Suddenly, I heard a howl and the wolves were drawn away from the tree. I flew down, following them from a safe distance up above. They stopped when they reached Jeff, Mike, and Matt. I didn't realize until that second, but Jeff was a bigger wolf than anyone there. The other wolves seemed hesitant.

Jeff morphed back into his human form, "Can we talk about this?"

The other wolves morphed too. I flew down and landed on the ground by Jeff. With very little effort, I was human again.

"So it is true," the tallest of the other wolves laughed, "I'll have to tell Marie, she'll be so happy about her little girl. She lived."

I raised my eyebrow, "What?"

Jeff shook his head at me, turning back to the wolf, "No one can know. You'll put her in danger."

"I don't think that's up to you, Mr. Second-part-of-the-prophecy. She'll always be in danger if you're around."

"That's not true. She's safer."

He gasped and flicked into his wolf form, >>Whatever helps you sleep at night, Jeffrey. The Seaberg bloodline is nothing compared to hers. She could order anyone to stand down. She could be your pack's alpha, for Christ's sake!

I morphed into a wolf and growled at him.

>Now you listen here, you idiot. I don't want any of this. I don't want to fight you and I don't want to lead a pack or anything. I want to be normal.

>>Honey, if you're looking for normal, you took a wrong turn down a dead end street.

I roared and lunged at his neck. Things began to blur together as we fought. And I couldn't see anything - I was completely blinded because of the images entering my mind. I could see every part of the fight in slow motion, as it happened. There were three wolves teaming up on Jeff.

>ASSHOLES. I jumped over the collapsed pack leader and ran to Jeff. I knocked one over. But I jumped off her quickly. The bright and wild pink eyes caught me off guard and kind of scared me.

She pranced playfully in a circle around me.

>>No wonder he moved on so quickly. You're a pretty girl, she said thoughtfully as she snarled. >>Sorry I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Rebecca. Jeff's ex-girlfriend.

One thing I really didn't want to deal with...

>>So have you slept with him? He's quite the beast isn't he? Don't worry, he can't hear us... It's one of my powers.

I pounced on her, biting her neck, and coughing up a mouth-full of white fur.

>>What was that for? Don't worry, he's not the best I've had either. But at least he's nice on the eyes, right? Mmmmmmh, she sent a glance over at him.

Howling, I stepped back from her. She wanted me to fight with her. I wouldn't give her anything she wanted. I needed to project Jeff because she was distracting me for no reason. So I turned my back on her and stood by Jeff's side.

>>What are you doing? RUN! his eyes were wider than usual.

>I'm not running from this anymore. This is who I am.

ααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα

I woke up in my bedroom to Matt, Mike, Jeff, and Tasha. They were all just staring at me like I was an alien or something.

"What?!"

Matt jumped, "N-nothing!"

"Leave," I sat up on my bed and pointed at the door, "Jeff. I need to talk to you."

And as everyone else shuffled out of my room, he sat down on the edge of my bed. He was wearing a brown v-neck, and I could easily see the hickeys on his collarbone.

"Where'd you get those?!" I said with wide eyes.

"You."

"Oh."

His minty green eyes roamed my body, "You have a bruise on your arm."

I glanced down at my arm, "Yeah. That's a gift from Rebecca."

"Are you feeling better? How's the head?" he put his hand on my forehead and brushed my bangs out of my face. I could feel his concern in every word.

"I'm fine," I pushed his hand off. It was distracting.

"Aimee, what's wrong? I want to help you."

I put my arms around his neck, "you're doing the exact opposite. You're making me insane! Absolutely insane!"

He smiled, "Why?"

"I don't know! I don't understand it!"

"I know why."

"Yeah?"

"But," he threw me a lopsided grin, "I'm not telling you."

"Why?"

"Because you have to figure it out for yourself," he removed my arms from his body. He slid off my bed and stood up. I couldn't hear his thoughts though. I think he finally figured out how to block me out of his mind.

"Why can't you just tell me?"

"That would be easier. When are things ever easy?" he said as he kissed my forehead, "See you later, Aims," he said as he exited my room. A few seconds later, I heard the front door open and close.

>What the hell was that all about? What did he mean that I had to "figure it out" for myself?! Why am I such an idiot? Why did my body tingle every time he came close to me. This little crush I had on him... maybe it was more than that. But why wasn't he doing anything? Why won't he come out and say, "Aimee! I LIKE LIKE you." Okay, not like a middle-schooler, but the point is still the same.

I slid over to my computer. When I pressed the power button, the screen rippled to life. It beeped loudly before making an annoying power-up noise. >Piece of shit.

Staring at the clock on my wall, I realized it was 5:06 PM, and I was hungry. I'd get food later. Right then, the only thing I could think of was going on Google.

>I really need to know. What if he doesn't think the same about me? What if he think's I'm an immature high schooler?

I googled the first thing I could think of: "Does he like me quiz". >I am so pathetic. I filled out the quiz and hit submit. The results popped up on the screen. I couldn't help but laugh.

"HE LUVS YOU :D: This man is so totally in love with you. He just wants to be with you 5ever. That means he loves u more then fourever."

I switched to Facebook, attacked by notifications. I didn't bother checking any of them and shut my computer monitor off. >I don't have time for mindless things like Facebook. I pulled an orange out of the fruit basket that was sitting on my desk.

My fingers ran over the rough surface of the fruit. I dug my nails into the skin, extracting the aroma from inside of it. >Why did he just leave? I should call him or walk over and talk to him. I guess I'll go to his place.

I had to shower first though because I felt miserable.

ααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα

I sat across from Jeff in his living room. He was flipping through the old book again.

"I don't see anything in here about shifting..." he said, "even though technically, we shift to the same creature. The only difference is that you can be any living being. I bet you could shift to another human if you tried hard enough."

"Jeff, you don't get it. I don't care. I just want this to stop."

"You can't just go around avoiding this, Aimee."

"Well that's what I've done all of my life and it seems to keep moving along just fine."

"One day you'll end up dead on the side of the road. Stop being ignorant."

"But I don't even understand this stupid prophecy! Why can't I hear it? Then I could know what my big purpose in life is!"

He stood up, ripping me off the couch and pulling me into his arms, "I know, I know. I'm sorry."

I let my shoulders relax. He took over. His strong muscles held me in place as I felt the world shifting underneath my feet. >Everything had to change.

He looked down at my lips as he inched toward me.

"It's going to be okay. Everything changes eventually... sometimes for the better," he said with a smile. I could feel his warm breath against my lips. We were so close, so close.

The doorbell rang.

>>Fuck.

ααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα

|| ©2011 Guitarfreak8810 || All Rights Reserved. ||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 114 6
A series of short stories(or long...i cant tell) that may or may not involved real live people.
10.1K 244 22
❝ 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘺. 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘺. 𝘴𝘵�...
314K 10.1K 23
Hello Everyone! Just a quick note to say that I am editing this book and I am making the chapters a little bit longer. If some chapters don't make se...
36.5K 2.4K 38
"The lock clicks into place. I turn to run through the downpour, but the moment I do, I see it; the shadow some steps into the trees behind the parki...