Mismatch Lovers

By captainswan_princess

Emma Swan is brand new in town and immediately gets taken in my the most popular group of girls at her new hi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 9

2.8K 139 93
By captainswan_princess

* Killian's POV *

I tried to be quiet as I snuck in the house, but the light in Regina's office clicked on just as I went past. I sighed, going in to find her sitting with a glass of wine in her pajamas.

"Well good morning, Jones," she said snidely. "And where exactly have you been this entire night?"

"With m-m-my girlfriend," I admitted quietly and her eyebrows raised. "Sh-she's been with Ruby at the retreat so I t-took her to d-dinner after the d-dance."

"I see," she nodded, seeming to be mulling over my answer. "And where is your dress shirt and tie?"

"I l-lent them to Emma," I said, not a lie, but the next part would be. "Her d-dress ripped."

"Is this before or after she gave Ruby a black eye?" She asked as she stood but I was silent. "And what about the party I just heard about being broken up? We're you there?"

"Y-yes, ma'am," I told her honestly, not wanting to give her reason not to let me see Emma. Being at a party was one thing, but lying was unforgivable. "We were there, b-but we left b-before they c-caught anyone."

"Well," she said and took a breath. "Good for you, you need to be out more. You can have Emily or whatever her name is over here as well, I know Ruby can be confrontational. Just don't get in any trouble, alright?"

"Y-yes, ma'am," I said in shock, not about to argue. "G-goodnight ma'am."

"What the hell was that?" Ruby snapped just as I thought I was safe, popping out of her room and giving me a good look at the dark purple bruise that covered nearly half her face. "She didn't even yell, what lie did you tell?"

"I d-didn't lie," I said honestly. "I t-told her what h-happened, it's not my f-fault she wasn't upset."

"Whatever," she scoffed like she didn't care though I could tell she was pissed. "I don't understand how Emma can stand you, especially with that annoying stutter. It's like, spit it out already."

"I d-don't stu-stu-stutter around her," I informed her smugly, trying not to let my stutter now deter me. "And e-even when I d-do, she d-doesn't mind. Sh-she says i-its cute."

"Ugh, gross," she shuddered. "Whatever. I hope you both know she's not getting away with this. Not only did she make me look ugly, she made a fool out of me in front of everyone. She's finished in this town."

"G-goodnight, Ruby," I said simply unconcerned and she huffed as I went to my room and shut the door. I took the rose Emma had given me off my jacket and took Emma's underwear from my pocket after changing into pajama pants. I sat on my bed with them, smirking a bit and opening my phone to look at the picture of us I'd set as my home screen. She was my lockscreen as well, my eyes never tiring of seeing her beautiful face.

(Home screen)

(Lockscreen)

I wanted to call her already. Well, I wanted to hold her actually, but that was even less possible. This had been the most perfect night, I didn't even know how to comprehend it. I emptied one of my vintage cigar boxes and tucked the rose and her underwear into it, hiding in between my bed and the headboard before turning off the light.

*Emma's POV *

I woke up and groaned as I rolled over, totally unwilling to move. I smiled when I saw the picture I'd changed my lockscreen to, that dork never failing to make me smile. We had the same homescreen, some picture I took last Monday night before I left, but my lockscreen just brightened my day, especially when I saw I had a message from him.

K: morning, beautiful. let me know when you wake so I can stop missing you.

E: I'm up but I'm not moving. It's too comfortable and my screen makes me giggle.

K: Can I come see you?

E: *sigh* you're outside already, aren't you?

K: It's a distinct possibility

E: I'm just going to use the bathroom and get something to eat, come on up. Window is open.

I didn't wait for a reply, leaving my phone in my room and going to the bathroom. I wiped my eyes so yesterday's makeup looked decent though there was no hiding how tired I was, even my lips still puffy from sleep. I turned to leave and caught a glimpse of something else, moving my hair to find honest to god hickeies along my collar bone. I just shook my head, going down to the kitchen to find Ingrid yelling at Anna.

"You shouldn't have even been out that late," she scolded her. "I know teenagers have their fun every once in a while, but you didn't come home until dawn!"

"Neither did I," I defended her quickly and they both looked at me as I stood there with two bottles of juice and pop tarts. "We weren't even really drinking, we were all just sitting around talking. It only went that late because everyone was freaking out about me and my boyfriend. That's all it was, I swear."

"Oh," Ingrid said with surprise, now calm while neither of them thought a thing of my attire. "Well, alright then. I have to go out of town for a while for work, just try to leave before the cops catch you next time."

"I will," Anna said quietly, grateful tears in her eyes as Ingrid grabbed her bag and left. We heard her car start and Anna practically tackled me into a tight hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!! You save my butt back there!"

"Well it was true," I laughed lightly, watching her wipe her tears when she pulled away. "You gunna be okay if I go back to my room?"

"There's a boy in your room, isn't there?" She smiled knowingly and I blushed, making her giggle. "Go ahead. But just so you know, you guys can come out. Ingrid won't be back for at least a week and Elsa and I don't care. Chris is coming over later anyway."

"Thanks," I half smiled and headed back upstairs, finding Killian on my bed sitting against my headboard toying with his tie that I'd taken last night and laughing a bit. "What are you doing?"

"So you took a souvenir, did you?" He smirked as I sat down with him. "My clothes weren't enough for you?"

"Well it just completes the outfit," I teased him, grabbing it and hanging it loosely around my neck under the collar of his shirt. "Don't you think?"

"Aye, love, it does," he smirked, quickly grabbing me and pulling me over to straddle his lap with his hands on my hips as I giggled at him. "Ah, now that's much better."

"Shut up," I smiled, pulling him up by his tshirt to kiss him and still finding it strange that I was perfectly comfortable being so close to him. "You didn't get into trouble, did you?"

"On the contrary," he said with a bit of lingering surprise, bending his knees up to support me a bit more. "She actually praised me for going out at all, even told me you were welcome at our house whenever you like."

"Seriously?" I asked, my voice rising with disbelief. "Even though I punched Ruby in the face?"

"I think she found that as satisfying as the rest of the school," he chuckled, brushing a bit of hair from my face. "Though personally, it was probably the most enjoyable things that's ever happened in that school. I saw her this morning and at least a good thirty percent of her face is purple and blue."

"Oh my god," I said as my face fell into my hands, my guilt making my voice barely audible. "I can't believe I did that, it was so stupid."

"Hey, don't do that," he said gently, tugging at my wrists until I let them fall and he lifted my chin. "Don't you dare feel guilty over that snot faced bitch, she's had it coming for years. Everything's going to be different now that someone finally stood up to her, and more importantly, you and I don't have to hide. We can be like every other gross couple in those halls."

"Maybe you can start using the door then," I teased him lightly, his words making me feel a bit better. "You know, like most boyfriends do."

"No, I think I like this better," he smirked slightly, running his thumb along the apple of my cheek. "I climb a bit and I'm right here, alone with my Swan. No fussing about with knocking and parents, just you and me."

"I do have to admit, having you on my bed all to myself is quite fun," I smiled, sliding my hands up his chest and around his neck to pull myself closer so there were mere inches between our bodies. "But it makes things too tempting, especially with Ingrid out of town now."

"Very tempting," he agreed but then got serious. "I hope you know I'd never force anything on you. Y-you could h-have said n-no last n-night and I w-would have stopped. I n-n-never expected y-y-you to..."

"Hush," I said simply, putting my finger to his lips and feeling them quivering. "While your stutter is heartbreakingly adorable, I don't want you to be nervous around me about anything. Especially something that intimate. If I'd wanted you to stop, you gave me every opportunity to stop you, but I didn't want you to stop. I liked it, just like I liked making you feel just as good. You're not the kind of guy to force things on a girl."

"W-w-why do you have so much f-faith in me?" He asked quietly, a cute little crease between his eyebrows as he studied my eyes. "Y-y-you only met me l-last m-month."

"Because I trust you," I said with a small smile as my thumb traced the scar on his cheek. "There's just something about you that puts me at ease, that's why I've never shied away from our affection the way most people do at this point in a relationship. We'll get to the actual sex part soon enough, I'm sure with how much we're together and the tension that's been here since we met, I'm just not ready yet."

"I u-u-u-u," he stopped, closing his eyes for a moment and taking a breath with obvious frustration. "I understand, completely."

"That's not to say we can't do other things," I smirked a bit, his lips twitching into a small smirk as well as I rested my forehead on his. "I quite enjoyed the things we did last night in the back of your truck, even if you did mark me."

"You noticed that, did you, love?" He asked, his smirk coming back full force as his hands slid up my sides under my borrowed shirt and his stutter settled. "You're mine, Swan, and besides, you seemed to enjoy that as well."

"I did," I admitted in a low voice, my cheeks flushing as I leaned closer to just barely brush my lips along his. "I enjoy everything you do to me, so why don't you put me out of my misery and just kiss me already?"

"Bloody siren," he growled, quickly flipping us so I was on my back with him between my legs and pinning my hands to the bed before finally meeting my lips. I sighed happily, completely content to let our tounges tangle as he dominated my mouth. I only gave back enough force to let him know I was very into it, one of my hands sliding into his hair when he let it go to hold my thigh.

I guided his hand up gently under my shirt, desperate to have him touch me. He hesitated only a moment but it just reassured me of how wonderful he was before carefully cupping my breast. I held his wrist after that, moaning softly against his lips when he started massaging it affectionately and threaded the fingers of his other hand through mine. His touch set me on fire, the desire I wanted so desperately to give in to clearly returning to us both as I felt him harden against me.

God, that moment was perfect. We both wanted but didn't push, just enjoying the feel of the other. I'd done my homework on the way back yesterday before the dance so I was free all day. That day with him was so beyond amazing and care free, I should have known all hell was about to break loose.

Sorry, loves, I know it's been a couple days I've just been wrapped up in stupid life. I also start my absolute dream job on Monday, so updates might be more sporadic. Please comment and vote. Later, loves!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 3.5K 40
Emma Swan, also known as the fairest of them all, just like her mother Queen Snow, turned 18, and she knows she will need to get married soon, accor...
38.2K 2.1K 23
Emma Swan and Killian Jones have been best friend since they were little, but when they enter high school will their friendship survive when Killian...
45.5K 2K 40
Emma Swan was a girl who wanted to be apart of the soccer team, but they only had a boys team. So she wants to join the boys team. Killian Jones is...
64K 2.9K 34
(Book #1) Emma Swan is 17 and in highschool. She has long, blonde hair and beautiful green eyes. Killian Jones is 18 and he goes to the same highsch...