Be my Boyfriend for a week (B...

Od King_Queen_Johnny

Kaito was just a normal gay guy who, like everyone else, has a crush on someone. His eyes landed on his last... Více

Newbie
The Accidental Scandal
Pretending
The Day
We kissed!?
The Truth REVEALED!!
Festivities approaching!!
Last day of Preperation!!
Truth or...Dare?
Day full of Regrets
It slipped...
Tragedy struck!
Dark Day
Enduring through it all
I need help (A/N chapter)
This day went...Normal?
Decisions
Challenges
A/N chappie
Challenges II
Settling this
A Day to remember
Q&A!!!
Q&A II!!!
Final Q&A!!!

Meeting friends

46 1 0
Od King_Queen_Johnny

Author's P.O.V~
Guys! I am so sorry about this chapter! I ran out of Ideas..actually...I just remembered that I have a few more characters that I haven't introduced yet...so I thought "why not make a chapter about meeting them?" but I didn't realize that I'll be using that idea now...well, they have been in the shadows too long so I'll make them come out!

Enjoy Readers!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsubaki's P.O.V
*Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep*

I groaned as I heard the sound of my alarm, I stretched the nearest arm to the alarm and pressed the 'dismiss' button...I heard the sounds of the birds, the rustilng of the trees as the wind blew on it (sigh) what a lovely day indeed...the way I talk I sound like a 30 year old hahaha!

I did the same routine as I did everyday...drink brown coffee, get my towel, take a bath, put my clothes on, set my things for school, and walk to school..

See? Easy peasy...

I glanced over my watch while I yawned and I widened my eyes realizing....IT'S 7:24!!! CLASSES ARE GONNA START AT 7:30!!! SHIT!!!

I ran off quickly

Why did I wake up late!? Was I...thinking about Kaito that much? SHIT NO!!! I GOTTA HURRY UP TO SCHOOL!!

I was running so fast until I saw a bit of outline of the school...I sighed in relief while running and saw a tall figure...it was Takanshi cutting classes again...I gritted my teeth annoyed by what he is doing so I had an idea...

As I ran past him I grabbed his hand and dragged him with me

"What the hell!?!" He screamed while being dragged

"I'm tired of seeing you run away from school! This time your'e coming with me!" I said as I pulled him while he was resisting my grip

"Why do you care!?" He asked frustrated and blushing while I ran inside the gates

"You might not consider me as your friend yet and we might not know each other that much...But I think of you as a friend! So don't make me grieving on my desk when you didn't make it to graduation" I explained...I think now I finally know how to deal with perverts...all I need is force...I looked back at him and noticed that he was blushing to the color of dark red...

Did my speech really hit him that hard? Darn...I'm speechless...

We both finally made it to school...after catching our breaths that is...

I walked in our class...I was still draging him..."reason for tardiness?"

Shit I didn't make it in time..well we didn't...

"Sorry ma'am...I just had to drag this fellow here who seems to be afraid to go" I pointed at Takanashi who is scratching the back of his neck
"I'm not scared, it's just that...ahh!! Nvm" He said looking away

After a little bit of 'lecture' for both of us which lasted and consumed 2 mintues already...she nodded her head and told us to go to our seats

I suddenly felt a slight pain on my arm....and realized that Takanashi just gave me a light punch...I noticed something though...while he walked away to his seat...he blushed!!

Was I that good, that I made someone blush?...Nah! It's natural...even Kaito blushes when I do sweet things haha!

Finally I sat down and the teacher started explaining...suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder, I faced the direction where I was being tapped at and saw that Takanashi was the one doing it...he hurriedly stretched out his arm and I saw a piece of paper...I grabbed it hurriedly making sure that the teacher didn't see us...I opened it and it read:

"What the heck bro, what was that draging for earlier anyway!?"

I smiled and chuckled softly...I scribbles down some words and gave it back

"Why wouldn't I? Look, I'm your friend so it's my duty to make sure you graduate :)"
He stared at me confused and in return, I simply smiled...

After two hours of the teacher's lecturing about History, the bell finally rang...I stood up and walked to the cafeteria...well after getting food and finding my seat, some girls surrounded...for goodness sake, I wish they would understand that I don't like them...I already told it to one of them but she is still persistent and still wanna talk to me, ugh, they never learn do they...

"T-Tsubaki" One girl stuttered...
"W-we are h-having a p-party at m-my place s-so I was h-hoping you cou-" "Sorry girls but please understand, I'm not interested, I know you'll just find a way to make me yours well, that's not gonna work, besides I already have Kaito so please. Just stop" I cut her off as I stood up done with my food...I smiled and stuffed my hand in my pockets...

I looked back and the girls didn't even move an inch! "Sheesh...was I that harsh? Nah...it's their fault...I already love Kaito so, they have no cha-!" wait...what the...what did I just say?

I stopped at one of the lockers...confused...I shook my head trying to get thought out of my mind...I suddenly felt a little bit of weight on my shoulder...I suddenly turned faced that direction and saw Takanagi..."oh hey there! Didn't see you at lunch today" I said as I smiled amd put both my hands at the back of my head

"Y-yeah...I..I ate lunch at the room" he stuttered and did the same as I did with my hands...

"Can you come with me to the roof?" He looked away...

I don't know what I should say...I mean...he is a pervert, so he might do...unpure things to me...but I don't know...he seems kinda innocent with his intentions...plus, I just made friends with him. He'd be devastated if I didn't go...

"Sure!" I smiled and walked passed him to the pathway to the rooftop...

He soon afterwards followed...we finally made it to the roof...

"So what do you wanna talk ab-" I was cut off when he suddenly puled me for a hug...I tried to push away but his grip got tighter...I suddenly felt my shoulder was getting wet...I knew at that moment that he was crying...but what for?

"H-hey why are you crying!? Did I do something wrong?" I asked as I rubbed his back...

"Thank you...I'm so happy that someone still cares for me...thank you" his grip got tighter and my shoulder got wetter (hehe ryhme)

For a pervert he is so sensetive...someone still cares? Why? Was he like rejected by his family or something? I hate to ask but I gotta if I want to understand this dude...

He finally pulled it together and we sat down at one of the shaded areas..."Uh...T-Takanashi I-I know this is too personal for you but...Is something the matter? You seem to be ummm...pressured about something...y-you look depressed.." I stuttered so much remembering that he is a pervert and he might do unwanted things to me when we get to know each other...Oh please just no...I sound like Kaito right now (-_-)

It was silent for a while and I finally spoke again
"I-it's o-ok if you don't answer" I tried to smile but my  smile ended up twitching...

"No it's ok...I'll tell you...it all started when my mom died-" "WAIT ARE YOU SURE!? I DON'T WANT TO BE THE SOURCE OF YOUR DEPRESSION AGAIN CAUSE I ASKED A STUPID QUESTION...Pls just forget about i-" I cut him off with my 'whining of worry' but he did the same thing and cut me off...he gripped my shoulders and made me calm down...."listen, I am not gonna be depressed ok?" I nodded cause I did not know what to say

"As I was saying, it all started when my Mom died because of a car accident, since then my father's attitude changed, everytime I got home he would stand at the door waiting for me with a belt...for no reason at all he would just hit me anywhere and just scream that it was my fault why she died...I don't understand why he said it was my fault...I literaly can't think of an answer on why I was blamed...I ran away...with my brother...he was Dad's favorite...but my brother never liked the way Dad treated me so he ran off with me and we lived together..." He looked up at the sky and...oh god, something just went through my mind...if he lives with his brother and he is a pervert...does that mean..!!!!!

I trembled because of what I thought and just shook my dirty thoughts away...What am I thinking? He's a good guy...he could never do that to his brother... I mentally thought and started to be ashamed of myself thinking about those...dirty things...bleh!! Disgusting!

I noticed that he was doing this sad face again...I quickly went close to him and pulled him for a hug...He was surprised and was about to say something but I cutted it off..."sshh, I'm your friend...cry all you want in my shoulder...I'll be there always for you" I hugged tighter knowing that he was schocked to what I said...he suddenly hugged me back tight and cried so loudly...his cries were...so sadening...

Well, after this so called 'comforting' we finally went down and I said goodbye as I went to my next class..."You little brat!" I heard at the distance, and so my natural response...is to check it out...I went to the direction of the scream and saw the same bunch of girls that told me to go to the party...I shrugged and walked when..."I'm sorry please just don't" a familiar voice spoke up...I checked again and saw a gap between the two girls...and they were picking on Kaito!? What the...Kaito...UGH!! IT'S JUST A BUNCH OF GIRLS!!

"Or what? You'll hit me? C'mon do it" she said taunting Kaito...

"Please...I don't hurt girls...it's wrong to do so"
"You slut! Stealing Tsubaki from us!" one of the girls screamed and slapped Kaito

THAT'S IT IM GOING IN!!! I rushed towards Kaito making sure that they do not hear me...

"If you ever come close to him again I'll rip off your face" One girl threatened as he grabbed Kaito's hair pulling it up...Kaito whinced in pain...it made my blood boil more!!!

"Touch him one more time and I'll make sure all your lives will become a living hell" I screamed at them...managing to get their attention...they all stepped away as I came in and grabbed Kaito and started to walk away

"Tsubaki! Break up with him! He's not even worth your touch!"
A girl screamed...making me stop and clench my fist...I turned around making an angry smile (if there is such a thing)

"Oh really...you think I'd break with him and choose you? Oh please" I grabbed Kaito by the waist facing him, touching his chin with my hand, and instantly kissing him...
I stopped and faced back at the girls...
"If I ever I chose between you and a dog...I'd choose the dog...who would ever like a two-timing slut like you? I guess Troy does (her boyfriend) mind if I tell him you have someone else?" I threatened making her tremble in fear, she finally looked down at her shoes "no, please don't tell him...we won't hurt Kaito anymore" I could hear the frustration from the tone of he voice...I left, dragging Kaito with me...

Kaito's P.O.V~

After I was saved by Tsubaki from those girls...I held his hand tighter and tried not to blush...I mean who wouldn't!? We are running through the halls, holding hands, with students staring!!

We both rushed to the back of the school and stopped....I leaned against a wall catching my breath...so did tsubaki....

"Phew...those sluts" Tsubaki sighed loudly while I already was just there leaning at the wall...blushing cause he looked sexy while sweating...he looked like a model...He should be a model, he's perfect for the job, perfectly tanned skin, good looks, muscles, and...wait, I'm out of topic...

~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~

Classes has already started...luckily me and Tsubaki are at the same class in Arts...

"Ok everyone I shall be grouping you all into groups of 6" the teacher announced...

I really didn't like groups...conflict always happens, like when you make an opinion but the other suggests another one and you can't choose between...sheesh, I really hate that, but this is still part of out grades....Darn it

I cursed under my mouth and waited for further announcements..."All of the groups shall be making a logo for this year's school festival, whoever has the highest grade shall be exempted from the next two exams" she announced....I gotta do this...ugh...

"Group 1:
Kaito
Tsubaki
Himenii
Takanashi
Takanagi
Mailyn"

YES!!! I'm grouped with Tsubaki! He could be useful in this...you don't know how creative he is and I am.....perfect!

After the grouping was done...we all went to one table and had a small introduction of ourselves, since we all have to know each other before we start...

"I'm Kaito, nice to meet you all" I said plainly...silence was upon us...

"I'm Hinenii" she finally spoke up...I have heard of her before, she never speaks...until now

"I'm Mailyn! Nice to meet you all! Oh and Kaito, I support you and Tsubaki hehe" she announced loudly and all the students stared at us....I didn't know what to do instead look down while blushing...

"I'm Tagaki, the News club's photographer" it hit my head, the photgrapher...IT MUST BE HIM!

I gritted my teeth while looking down, as happy as I am about what he did, but let's not get selfish here, think of Tsubaki's relationship with his friends! I am such a burden...

"I'm Tsubaki, nice to meet you all" he said with a smile...

"I'm Takanashi, I already have met Tsubaki before, but it's nice to meet you all" He said as he just waved at us with a plastered smile...I could tell he doesn't do well with peoole either...

"Anyways, I already have thought of  plans and designs so I will be just asking your opinions about it" this is the part that I hate the most, where I ask their opinions and they all go wacko just by telling me what they want...sheesh

I explained throughly with the plan of my design, after I was done I was expecting opinions but, they just nodded their heads....I'm so relieved...I don't have to be in a pointless arguement....

"Ok! We're all set!" Mailyn shouted and jumped up waving her hands in the air...I smiled and told them all what to bring for the logo....I gave them all equaly the materials that I assigned them to bring...even Tsubaki, doesn't mean that he's my boyfriend that I could lessen his job...hello! Team effort needed!

"Ok you may all have lunch if your'e done with your meeting" the Teacher said as she walked out....since we were already done...we all went the same direction, the cafeteria...and the weird part...we didn't even plan to go together but we all walked together like we did....creepy.

I took some food at the counter and went to a vacant table...I suddenly felt a hand tap my shoulder, "Hey babe" it was Tsubaki...

After he sat down, Takanashi followed and so did the others! What the!?

"I invited them" Tsubaki smiled and sat behind me...Takanshi was getting a bit touchy with his new friend Tsubaki, so you can guess all Tsubaki's attention went to Takanashi...I got jealous but I never let my actions take over...
Cause I know they're JUST friends...phew~ I gotta cool down....

"I'm done...Babe, meet me at the library ok?" I caressed his cheek and made him blushed...I chuckled and kissed him lightly

"This two are getting all touchy eh?" Mailyn smirked and made me blush...forgetting that there are people around the table,

I walked away blushing hardly

I went to the Library burying my face in a Mythology book...I felt a light tap on my shoulder I turned around and saw a smiling Ku-sensei

"Hey you better slow down with the books or you won't go here anymore if we ran out of available mythology books" he pouted and it made me chuckle..."Sensei! I will still go here to see my favorite sensei" I said hooking my hand around his arm and chuckling....what? I do that to him....

He laughed and I unitenionaly turned around cause I heard a bit of noise...at the same time I took a glance at Tsubaki he was standing there...

"Oh sensei gotta go" I smiled and waved at him and he waved back

"What do you wanna talk about?" He asked as I hooked my arm around his hand and leaned my head unti his shoulder, closing my eyes....

"I heard your'e failing with you Mythology class..." I said plainly....he didn't mimick a sound but he just nodded

"Geez why didn't you tell me? Come to my house when school is done...I'm gonna tutor you" I said as I walked away...I looked back and he smiled at me and it made me blush...sheesh so cute!

I later on walked to my next class...

    ~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~

School was already dismissed and I went to my locker and swung my bag behind me...I turned around wishing I didn't....I saw all Tsubaki's friends in football...please don't kill me...

"Your'e Tsubaki's boyfriend right?" "I-I-I a-am" I stuttered so much....

He strecthed out both his  and closed my eyes waiting for impact, but it didn't came...I just felt to hands touch my shoulders
"We know you both are just pretending, but you can trust us...we won't tell anyone" he whispered and I was soooo relieved...I thought this was my last day....

We had a little chat and we all just waved goodbye and remembered that I need to tutor Tsubaki....my phone suddenly vibrated

Hello Kaito?

Oh Tsubaki you called...why?

I can't go to your house today, the Football team needs me.

Oh ok...they should've bothered telling me, I had  little chat with them earlier...

Oh what did you talk about?

You told them didn't you?

Y-yeah...I did...but don't worry you can trust them..

Ok...Bye now your team needs you

Bye! See yah tomorrow!

You too

I hang up the hone as soon as I made it to my house

Took off my shoes, took a quick shower, wore my pajamas on and fell to my bed..."UGGHHH!! So tired!!" I shouted loudly, but my sight began to go pitch black, before I knew it I already have fallen asleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's P.O.V~
Guys!!!! I AM SO SORRY FOR A LATE UPDATE!! I tried last night but I was scolded by my Mom...I promise next time I will try my best to update faster!

Guys! Also I am so sorry abiut my words...I feel so ashamed for using them but I gotta if I want this to be interesting...sorry to all!!

Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter! Love you guys!!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

10.7K 468 27
Warning: boy x boy, Yaoi Gavin has a crush on his best friend, Oliver. Gavin will be changing schools and Oliver doesn't know. Because Gavin thinks i...
320 2 15
This story is about two boys that find love with each other. They met in high school. They are in the same class. One day they both went to a party...
Tense Od kara

Beletrie

4.3M 175K 54
"I love you." "Oh?" "In a non-bro sort of way, y'know? Full homo." ~~~ Kai and Roan are a lot of things. Best friends, football players, straight...
1.2K 48 33
He's definitely enjoying the time of his life; he's good at school, a charming boyfriend, tons of friends, and yet sometimes he has that tiny flicke...