Maxon's Mistake COMPLETED

By sydneycity

What if the rebels didn't attack? What if Maxon chose Kriss? Will he marry Kriss? And will America get her ha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Both POV
America's POV
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Important
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
The Wedding
Honeymoon
Four months later
Two years later

One day later

1.7K 23 20
By sydneycity

Maxon's arms are protecting me from anything  and everything and I couldn't feel safer. Last night we made love for a baby and left the ball to do it. I love Maxon he's so sweet he didn't want to push me into having a baby, and I know what he did was wrong but still I love him. I will always love him. 

I feel dizzy. Then sick. I try to run to the bathroom but I feel like I was on a roller coaster that won't quit spinning. I grab onto the wall for support and feel my way to the toilet and puke my guts out. Nasty. Then I get it. 

Nausea, dizziness, tired. I'm pregnant. Man Maxon must have been hiding the fact he hasn't been hiding the fact he didn't use protection for some time. Then I go and leave the room to find a pregnancy test so I go to the hospital wing. When I get one I go to the nearest bathroom and I take the test. 

Now I have to wait three minutes for the result. I head back to the room me and Maxon are staying in and sit on the bed. Then i feel arms pull me deep into the bed and lay me down with arms around me possessively. He's asleep. My eyes start to drift and I set the test on the nightstand before seeing the results and I close my eyes.

I wake to kisses on my cheeks. I smile knowing its Maxon. Then there's a knock.

"King Maxon the treaty for Illea and France is at 9:00." Someone said from outside the door. Ugh again I just want Maxon to myself for more than just a night.

"I'll be out in 15 minutes." Maxon said and he got up. He walks into the shower and I turn to my nightstand and I realize there was the pregnancy test from earlier oh gosh I totally forgot. I pick it up and look.

Positive

Yay I'm pregnant I'm so happy. Maxon will be so happy. He got what he wanted I'll go tell him. I walk into the shower with him and when I get into the shower he just walks out because he's finished. Well can't waste perfectly good water I'll tell him when I get out.

When I get out I check the clock it's 9:04 Maxon all ready left. Great. I'll just leave it. I go to lunch and hang out in the library and not one word from Maxon yet. As I'm reading my book I get tired so I go take a nap.

Something slams jolting me awake. I turn to see Maxon and he storms across the room. 

"Maxon what's." He cuts me off

"Shut up." He says rudely and I walk over to him to calm him down. He grabs my face and kisses me I kiss back and he pushes me on the bed. I moan and he rips my dress in two pieces.

"I'm going rough so stop me now or else I." Then I cut him off.

"Don't stop." I whisper and he pushes his body against mine. He's not rough to hurt me but he's passionate like he's not holding back his feelings . When we make love he's treats my body like an angel. Right now he's treating it like I'm strong and worthy. I like it it's nice for a change.

Long time later

I turn to Maxon. And he kisses me softly.

"America I'm so sorry I was mad at illea and France and then I saw you and I couldn't hold my feelings back you deserve to be worshipped not to be used I'm so sorry." He whispers into my ear hugging me. He feels bad. I look at him and he has a sad look like he just killed his dog and I pull his face towards mine. He traces my scars not looking at me and I know he has tears in his eyes . I'll cheer him up.

"Hey hey it's okay look at me." I tell him and pull his face up.

"I'm pregnant." I say smiling. He grins like an idiot and kisses me. Mmm. The hormones get the best of me and I get on top of him needing him.

"America I." Maxon starts but I pull him towards me and he treats my body like an angel again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 1.5K 63
What if Maxon chose Kriss? Will America find her happily ever after? Will Maxon get her back? This is the same story as ChameleonsForever's aka me. T...
152K 2.3K 48
I am a total Maxerica shipper so read the whole thing before giving up one me. Queen Amberlys first miscarriage never happened. Leaving Maxon with...
22.6K 406 28
(Cover by @IndiaGurl) DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young sooo it's really bad and super cringy -"America, I won't give up on us, promise me y...
Schreved By meme

Fanfiction

61.1K 763 32
America and Maxon are finally married. They couldn't each be more happy. This story follows their lives after The One ends. I didn't write The Selec...