DIGGIN' ON YOU :: ZAYNβœ”οΈ[π—˜π——...

By NEEGAMUSIC

in which she's plus sized and he couldn't care less. ; copyright Β© tobi. 2016 STARTED : JUNE 21, 2016 FINIS... More

-diggin' on you
-reality
-healthy
-dishes
-popeyes
-water
-cosby
-lifetime
-appetite
-paramore
-hungry
-boafum
-femdom
-aladdin
-hickies
-omelette
-rodney
-jackal
-peanut
-next
-salad
-dusty
-emotional
-biryani
-perfect
-killing
-gassed
-spooky
-tasha
-daddy
-babies
-terrible
-break
-fatter
-whatever
-bhristmas
-sweater
-scrawny
-façade
-kachow
-nutting
-undressed
-waterworks
-gabby
-chowder
-pushing
-nylah
-javadd
-one time for the one time

-kool-aid

16.7K 841 269
By NEEGAMUSIC

SHMONEY

Why was it every time Sari had sex birds chirped the next morning?

Well, any time Sari had an eventful night that same stupid bird was outside her window, even when she moved. She swore she lost her marbles or some shit.

Zayn's arms were wrapped around her loosely, his face mushed in the pillows as he snored lightly. Sari giggled softly, moving his fringe away and smoothing his eyebrows down. He grunted, clearing his throat before taking a deep breath and going back to sleep.

"Zayn," she smiled, kissing his chin while her hand moved down to his bare arms. His skin was smooth to the touch, and his tattoos were dark in contrast to his skin.

"Baby," Sari whispered, "wake up, ya goof."

"Bear," he mumbled before turning over so his back was to her. She rubbed his back and he grunted, moving so now he was lying on his back and his snores became louder. "Bear."

"Yes?" she smiled at the back of his head.

"Good morning, baby," he rasped, keeping his eyes closed but smiling softly nonetheless.

"Good morning, Zee," she curled into him and sighed, "nice sleep?"

"Good sleep. Good pussy."

"Quit it!" she slapped him and he just laughed, opening his eyes and smiling lopsidedly at her, "you know how fine you look right now?"

"You're more fine."

"Nah, quit that shit."

Really? Girl like you? Sexy and allat other shit."

"Zayn."

"Not even kidding, I'm getting a rise out of you right now, and all you're doing is breathing."

She shook her head at him. "I don't think I've ever hated someone so much."

"Are you calling me a liar?"

"Well, I ain't calling you a truther."

He chuckled deeply, his voice still throaty and sexy like.

"Do you have to work today?"

"No, Sar. It's Sunday."

"Oh yeah. Shoot. I was gonna call in and say I couldn't walk or something."

"To strike my ego? Ayy."

"Idiot," Sari hummed, kissing along his jaw, "what do you wanna do today?"

"Can we just chill? I feel like we're always doing something. Let's chill for a second."

"Okay," and it was true, they were either working or planning dates or going out somewhere for no reason at all. Maybe they just needed to chill. After all, last night was some work all in its own.

"Shower first, because it's warm in here," he sat up with a yawn. Sari pulled off of him and stood, walking into the bathroom before him. "Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?"

"All the time," she smiled sweetly before cutting the water on, "are you going to join me?"

"Am I? You're asking me that forreal?" he followed her and got in, hissing at the warm water, "Sar, it's way too hot for warm water."

"I know," she moved the dial towards the left some more, "better."

"Mhm," he hummed and she felt his body against her backside.

Sari fully gave into him, feeling his lips at the base of her neck. She braced her hands against the shower door and moaned at the feeling of him rubbing against her.

SHMONEY

"Have a nice day."

"Don't tell me what to do."

The fake audience laughed as the delivery man left and Josh Nichols was left dumbfounded.

Sari and Zayn cuddled on the couch and coincidentally, reruns of Drake and Josh were playing as they day went on, and they both bonded over the memories. Sari may have enjoyed it a little too much since it was the perfect setting. Her boyfriend. A classic show, a full belly. And cool central air to keep her sane in the ninety two degree weather.

Zayn finished off a bag of Doritos and drank from his glass of Kool-Aid.

"What's this called again, Bear?"

"Kool-Aid, Zayn," she tried not to giggle, "never had it before?"

"I don't know. It tastes familiar but way more sugary than Jerald makes it. What flavor is it?"

"Red. And that's all you need to know."

"Right. Wacko."

"Hey," she pouted at him, "you're so mean to me."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"'M not, Bear."

"Whatever you say."

"You like me too much to get rid of me."

"You're right, 'cause good dick goes a long way. Literally," she giggled while he just smiled at her, "I think I'll name it."

"Fuck outta here, son," he got up while she just laughed harder, her back on the couch as she watched his upside down figure scamper to the kitchen.

"I'll name him Zack."

"Efron?"

"No, dummy. Zack as in a regular ass name."

"Man," he sat down again, handing her a water bottle and leaning in the couch again, "Zac is kinda cute, so."

"Not cuter than you."

"Pssht. I know that."

"Damn, babe. So conceited, it's pretty sexy."

"I bet, doll," Zayn scratched his stomach and let out a small burp.

"You burp like a pussy."

"You can do better?"

Sari sat up, giving him a challenging look. "You don't know what you just started."

"I'm kinda scared but, ya know, I ain't scared a ya."

"I'll be back, then," she got up and slowly walked into the kitchen, getting out a bottle of Dr. Pepper and going back into the living room.

"Oh, you brought out the big guns," he grinned, setting his elbows on his bony knees, "what are the stakes?"

"Uh, I don't know."

"How about, loser has to give the winner head?"

She looked at him. "I'm finna forfeit."

"Sar," he cackled, covering his mouth, "God, girl. You're amazing."

"I know," she shrugged and he laughed again, "you go first."

"Aight," he licked his lip before drinking from the soda bottle. He gulped audibly before letting out a loud burp.

"Was that all?" she played, giving him a look before following his actions and letting out a louder burp, "daddy ain't raise no bitch."

Zayn laughed, burping again with no help from the beverage, "top that, hoe."

"No fair, you have to drink first," she pointed out with a scowl.

He scuffed, smirking at her. "A real champion doesn't need to drink."

"Bitch."

"Slut."

Sari rolled her eyes and stared at his lips. "So who won?"

"Of course I did, although, I'm sure you lost on purpose."

"Cocky, aren't we?" she raised a brow.

"Cocky," he repeated the word with unnecessary emphasis and she snorted, covering her mouth. Zayn just leaned against her shoulder, his hands gripping her hips and his face resting near her chest. "Let's not do it now, though. You wore me out from last night."

"I did, eh?"

"Cocky, aren't we?" he chuckled into her stomach and she just smiled down at him.

SHMONEY

I actually wrote this while dumb high off an edible last night.

and then it was so good i woke up still high and almost late for my 9:30 class lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 36.4K 50
in which a homeless father finds shelter in a woman he wishes he could give the world to. remake -- not really -- of Silver Lining bc that was trash ...
8.4K 241 46
"Welcome to being treated like shit for no reason." In which a black woman falls in love with an asian man who takes discrimination on a stride. Star...
109K 2.5K 38
She was his drug he couldn't get enough of. started 3/15/18 end: 8/25/20
11.9K 513 10
"You put your flaws in front of a mirror but I ain't see shit."