Forbidden

By MJsGirl1987

Leanne was once a sweet, young and happy girl until she tragically lost her parents and went into the care of... More

New life
First
Disappointed
Changes
The past
Breaking rules
Mistake
No class
Too close
Hurt
Just pretend
want
Morning after
Playing games
True feelings
Date?
Awkward
Trust
Complicated
Confused
Truth
Scared
Deal
Safe
Start of something new
Adjusting
Girl problems
Caught
Father and son
Help wanted
Flash backs
First steps
Tell me
Don't go
Gone
Time's up
No more lies
Please don't
Missing
Searching
New start
Plans
Happy birthday
Missundersanding
Trapped
why?
Who are you?
Suspicious
True identity
Set up
While you were sleeping
Old wounds
Unsure
Maria
Lie or Tell?
Feeling guilty
Lies
Visit
Confessions
The little thing's
Lisa's trial
Tell him
Talk to me
Diversion
Strange behaviour
Preparing
Bloodline
Anniversary
Mary's Trial P.1
Mary's trail Pt. 2
Snapped
Selfish
The truth
Tell her
Making plans
Worried
No more
Found
Motive
Better off
For the best
Avoiding the issues
Honesty
Too Many questions
Who's the father?
Breakdown
It's Over
Anytime
Labour
Nervous
Birthday surprise
Return
Finally
Overwhelmed
Blame
Revenge
Problem
Caught
Left
Explain
Home
Choice
Conflicted
What happened that day
Better this way
Dinner guests
Comparing
Everything happens for a reason
Moving on

Chance

799 32 17
By MJsGirl1987

Michael's POV

I'm sat in my office talking to Randy and I'm really worried about seeing Leanne today.

"Bro, just relax. she might not have even noticed"

"Of course she did. Why else would she rush out like that. Maybe I should just cancel"

"She already told you why?" He rolls his eyes. "That was just an excuse. Leanne's 18 why would she be worried about going home by a certain time? It's not like her aunt can ground her or give her a curfew" I shrug. "She can if she's living in her house. The other girls probably have the same curfew and Mary might be her aunt, but she's also a her boss and could fire her or kick her out too"

"I guess, but why would she set them a curfew? The girls are adults" I point out. "Yeah, but they don't just work at the brothel. They live there too remember and she probably locks the doors at a certain time in case people think it's still open or something"

"I supose that makes sense" I mumble. "So your gonna go?"

I'm about to speak when the door opens and Lisa walks in. "May we help you?" Randy says sarcastically. "No, I'm just here to do my job. I am Michael's assistant remember?" She says in the same tone. "For now" he shrugs then turns back to me.

"so are you gonna go?" He asks again "I don't know. I'll talk to you later about it" I shrug not wanting to talk in front of Lisa. "Well I still think you should. I'll meet you for lunch" he says getting up and leaves the room.

"Your eating out for lunch today?" Lisa asks closing the door. "There's quite a few thing's I need you to do today. You may wanna take some notes" I say changing the subject and sit at my desk.

As I'm giving her the list of things to do, I can tell by the look on her face she's getting pissed off "is there a problem?" I ask and "nope" she says in a snippy tone "You did offer to be my assistant for the week. If you didn't wanna do it then..."

"That's not what I'm pissed off about" she cuts me off and I look at her confused. "Last night?" She widens her eyes at me and I realise what she's talking about. "That's not my fault. I didn't tell you to go to the restaurant" I shrug. "But you hinted at it! Why else would you book a table for two while I'm sitting right next to you!?"

"I never asks you to join me and maybe next time you shouldn't eaves drop in people's conversations and you won't get the wrong I idea" I frown. Pissed that she's blaming me for that.

"Michael, why are you wasting your time with some whore that doesn't give a shit about you?" She sighs. "I'm not getting into that with you again" I roll my eyes and get up to leave and she takes my arm stopping me. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that" she says softly "I just don't understand why your wasting your time paying a girl to pretend to like you when you have a woman right here that truly loves you" I'm about to speak and she leans in kissing me softly. "Please stop" I whisper moving away slightly. "I know you still want me" she says suductivly "no... I don't"

"You sure about that?" She smirks rubbing her hand against my crotch and slowly undoes my pants making her way down. "WILL YOU JUST STOP!" I snap pushing her away from me which causes her to lose her balance. "Why are you doing this to me?" I ask adjusting myself and she gets back on her feet. "I've already told you. I just want another chance. I love you and..."

"I DID give you another chance. Over and over again and you always hurt me" I cut her off. "You have know idea how badly you hurt me the last time and..."

"I know and I'm truly sorry for all of that and I promise you if you give me one last chance I can show you just how much I've changed and..."

"I'm not gonna give you a chance to hurt me again" I shake my head. "I won't. I promise. I'll be the perfect wife you always wanted and..."

"Maybe you should go" I cut her off, opening the door. "She can't give you what you want" She says softly. "None of those girls can. You can't get married or having a family with them. But you can with me. I can give you all of that and I can give you the baby you wanted. I know how much you want to be a father and I can give that to you"

"I don't anything from you. I just want you to leave me alone" I croak, trying not to get upset. "Michael, We're meant to be. You said that yourself... many times and you also told me you loved me... everyday" she says softly.

I don't say anything and turn to leave and she follows behind me. "STOP FUCKING FOLLOWING ME!!" I snap, pushing her away

"What's going on?" Jarmaine asks walking towards us. "Nothing. We were just..."

"Are you ok? He asks cutting Lisa off and turns to me. "He's fine. We were just talking and..."

"I wasn't asking you!" He cuts her off again "what's going on?" He turns back to me "Will everybody just leave me alone" I croak pushing past the two of them.

****
Jermaine's POV

"What the fuck have you done this time!?" I snap turning to Lisa. "I haven't done anything" she says innocently "Well you obviously did or said something. For him to get upset like that!" I frown. "All I did was remind him of.."

"Well DON'T! Mike's spent the past year trying to getting over all the bullshit you put him through and trust me he doesn't need you turning up reminding him!"

"People can change you know! And it doesn't matter how many hoookers you send him to, because Michael doesn't want those women from that filthy whore house. He wants me and..."

"No he doesn't! How many ways does he have to tell you!? He doesn't want you and he doesn't need you so why don't you do everybody a favour and just leave. if you truly cared about him like you say you do, then you'd leave him alone and let him move on with his life!" I snap and walk away, not giving her the chance to respond.

I still can't believe or understand why my mother hired that manipulating little bitch in the first place and especially to work closely with Michael. I know Michael is a 25 year old grown man, but he has the mentality of someone much younger and sometimes it's like talking to a teenager, which makes him more vulnerable to deception and just like mother, Lisa knows this very well which is why I don't get why mother would put Michael in this position.

"Have you seen Mike?" I ask Randy as he's walking down the hall in my direction. "No why?" He asks and I tell him what's happened.

"Why can't that bitch just leave him alone? Hasn't she done enough?" He frowns shaking his head. "He's managed not to fall for it so far, but the state he was in when I saw him, I'm really worried he's gonna fall for it again" I sigh nervously. "He won't. He likes Leanne remember? Him even admitting that was a huge step for him" Randy points out. "About that... do you really think it's a good idea to be encouraging him?"

"What do you mean? They like each other and you've seen how far Michael's come these last few months" he frowns confused "But does she really like him back? I'm sure she's a nice girl, but Leanne is still a hooker and..."

"And what? That doesn't mean she can't have feelings for somebody!" He frowns "I'm not saying that. I'm saying how can we be so sure she really means it when she says she does? She could just be telling him what he wants to hear. He is a client of hers remember?"

"Maybe when he goes to the brothel to see her, but last night and the night at the club and all the time their up all night talking on that Xbox thing he's not an he doesn't pay her then" he shrugs "But what about the other men she sleeps with everyday? Lisa cheated on Mike time and time again and it broke his heart and what do you think Leanne's gonna be doing?"

"That's different to how It was with Lisa. It's just a job to her she hasn't lied about it and Michael is fully aware of what she does for a living and he knows what he's getting into"

"Randy, you do remember what Michael tried to do?"

"Of course I remember! You think I'd forget something like that!?" He snaps "and what if Leanne breaks his heart and it happens again? If that happeneds again, next time We may not be so lucky and get to him on time and..."

"There's always going to be that risk, but we can't wrap him up for the rest of his life. He's gonna meet people and..."

"It's only been a year. Do you really think he's ready?" I say nervously. "Michael's a lot stronger now. He's proved that by how he's dealt with Lisa. Yes he's gonna have his bad days and Lisa being here isn't helping, but we just need to be there for him and keep him strong and away from Lisa... he's gonna be ok" he's says hopefully.

We continue walking around looking for Michael and we here sniffling coming from the men's rest room. "Mike?" I say softly opening the door and he's sitting on the floor crying. "It's ok" Randy says softly going over to him and pulls him in close.

****
Leanne's POV

Since I've been booked for this evening an requested I stay clean, I haven't had to work today, but Emma has and we haven't been able to talk yet and I'm really worried about when we do. I didn't tell anybody about meeting Michael so I have no idea how she found out or if she's going to say anything to Mary. I know she hasn't because, Mary would have flipped out by now.

In a way I am happy that I went out with Michael, because even though there was a few awkward moments, I still had a good time with him, but I'm still terrified Mary will find out.

I'm in the kitchen eating and Emma walks in "we need to go upstairs" she says quietly so nobody here's us and I nod and follow her upstairs.

"How long have you and Michael been together?" She asks after she locks the door. "We're not" I shake my head. "Have you broke the rules during sessions and gone on dates with other clients?"

"No, never" I tell her honestly. "Then why do you with him?" She asks and I don't answer. "I know that you like him. That's pretty obvious, but your not being fare on him or to yourself"

"What do you mean?" I frown confused "he clearly likes you and wants more than just sex. He wants a relationship and you can't give him that and you know that and by breaking rules and going on a date with him is giving him the wrong idea and it's not fare to let him think this is more than just buisness" she says softly and I don't answer her. "We can't have real relationships you know this. It's not like you could get married or have a family and live happily ever after because aunt or not Mary isn't going to let that happen. Have you forgotten What I told you happened to Mia?"

"No" I mumble "then why would still go out and meet him and risk Mary finding out? Your lucky it's me that found out and nobody else because most of the girls here are two faced bitches and I'm not exactly inocent for that either, but I'm your friend so I'm not going to tell anybody, but whatever's going on between you and Michael has to stop ok?"

"Nothing happened last night I swear. We just hung out and he didn't try anything or..."

"And why do think that was?" She cuts me off. "He's trying to get to know you and get close to you. Of course he wasn't going to try anything else. He can get sex with you anytime he wants. All he has to do is book you, but clearly he wants more than that and your letting him think he can and it's not fare on him or you"

I'm about to speak and we hear Mary in the hallway asking one of the girls if she's seen me and I get up and open the door.

"There you are. Your client will be here in 20 minutes so you need to get ready"

"Ok. I'll start getting ready" I fake a smile and she nods and leaves. "I thought you wasn't working today?" Emma asks when I close the door again. "I wasn't. A client booked me and requested that I stay clean until he's been" I mutter. "which client?"

"I don't know" I shrug innocently "It's Michael isn't it?" she raises an eyebrow skeptially "I swear it's just a coincidence. I had no idea untill Mary told me this morning" I tell her honestly. "You need to talk to him when he gets here and you need to make it clear to him that the two of you have nothing and this is nothing but a buisness arrangement"

"I will" I nod "make sure you do"

"How did you find out anyway?" I ask. "I kinda figured something was going on when we were at the mall and you brought up about dating and stuff then when you came back you were wearing a hoodie that looked exactly like the one I've seen Michael wearing a few times when he's been here. Lucky for you Mary doesn't notice stuff like that"

"Have you been talking to him alot outside of here?" She asks and I nod and tell her about the messages we send each other on Xbox.

"I haven't told him anything personal though"

"And so you shouldn't. And those messages need to stop too" she says soft yet sternly and I nod. "I should probably start getting changed" I mumble turning to leave and she nods. "Make sure you talk to him and make it clear ok?"

"I will" I nod and leave the room to go and change.

****
Michael's POV

I'm stood waiting at the desk for Leanne. I wasn't sure if I should cancel with Leanne today because I was really upset about what happened with Lisa, but Randy convinced me not to let what happened with Lisa get to me.

It didn't surprise me that Lisa made a move on me because I already expected that from her because sex is Lisa's default action to everything, but I was really taken off guard when she started saying she loved me and wanted us to have a family. I know she was lying and didn't mean it because she's said all that to me before and never meant it. Lisa knows how badly I want to be a father and even went to the lengths to fake being pregnant once. Her cheating on me time and time again did hurt me, but lying about us having a baby is what hurt the most and it was the final nail in the coffin for me. I truly believed that Lisa had changed the last time I took her back and I was so happy. I thought I had the perfect life. A wife who loved me and we were starting a family and like and idiot I thought we were gonna live happily ever after, but Lisa destroyed all of that and she destroyed not only my life, but my trust in women and even, worst my Faith in love and having a happy ever after.

"Is everything ok?" Mary asks pulling me from my thoughts and I look at her confused for a moment "um... yeah... I'm ok" I mumble "you sure? You look a little pale. You need some water?"

"I'm fine. I've just had a bad moring that's all" I shrug. "Well I'm sure my niece will be able you cheer you up" she smiles "I'm sure she will" I smile back.

I see Leanne walking towards us an Mary walks past me and takes Leanne to one side and starts saying something to her. I don't hear what their saying, but Leanne nods then smiles and comes over to me.

*

"I hope I haven't got you in trouble" I mutter on the way to the room and Leanne shakes her head "You didn't. Mary just wanted to ask me something" she smiles through pursed lips an we go into the room.

"Did you get back on time last night?" I ask locking the door and she nods "mhm"

"Is that the real reason you rushed out?" I mumble awkwardly. "Yes. Mary has a rule about dating and has a set curfew for all of us"

"I'm really sorry for what happened" I blurt out and she looks at me confused "when I fell asleep" I mumble "oh.. umm don't worry about it" she shrugs. "I thought maybe that's why you really left or something"

"I promise that had nothing to do with it. Your a young healthy guy these things happen" she shrugs "so it wasn't because of me?" I mumble "I promise. I really did have to be back before midnight"

I open my mouth, about to speak but out of no where I burst out crying "You don't have to get upset. These thing's happen" she says softly giving my a hug "it's not just that" I sob and I wrap my arms tightly around her and tell her what happened with Lisa.

"I swear to you nothing happened. I moved away from her and..."

"Michael, you don't have to explain..."

"But I want to explain myself to you" croak cutting her off and finish telling her what happened.

****

Leanne's POV

Michael and I lay cuddling on the bed and he continues crying then after a while he goes silent and I turn to see he's fallen asleep. I know I shouldn't and should wake him, but he clearly wants this more than he does sex.

There's a knock on the door from Mary to let us know the hour is up and Michael stirs a little then sits up. "Was I asleep the whole time?" He mumbles and I nod "pretty much" he's about to speak then looks down nervously. "Your fine you didn't..You know" I say an sighs slightly relieved. "I'm sorry I wasted your time" he mumbles "You haven't" I shake my head "but I didn't do anything with you" he says confused. "That's my job not yours" I giggle slightly "it wasn't to long ago you were comforting me remember?" I say softly and he smiles at me through pursed lips. "Can I book to see you again?"

"Of course you can" I smile and he pecks my lips and smiles slightly and turns to leave then stops and turns back to me. "Can we go on a date again?" He quickly blurts out and I'm about to speak but he cuts me off. "I know it's against your rules, but don't wanna just see you when I come here. I want more than that and..."

"Michael, what we have is buis..."

"But I don't want that. I want more than just sex" he cuts me off. "I can't. If Mary...."

"We won't have to tell anybody. We'll just keep it between us and i'll still come and see you like normal and..."

"I..."

"Just think about it" he cuts me off. "I'm not asking you to stop working here or anything like. If you wanna stay working here, that's fine I'll respect that and I won't be mad at you. I just want us to be more than just a buisness arrangement. All I want is a chance. If you don't wanna be with me after that, that's fine but will you at least think about it?... please?"

I don't say anything for a moment and he looks at me nervously waiting for and answer. "Ok" say in a whispering tone. "Is- is that a yes?"

"Yes" I nod and he smiles and sighs in relief. "Thank you" he smiles and crashes his lips against mine. "Can we hang out on Thursday? You don't work thrusdays right?"

"Sure. I'll message you later so we can meet up" I smile and he smiles back and pecks my lips once more then leaves smiling from ear to ear.

"Oh my God. What I'm I doing?" I sigh to myself. Leaving the room.
I leave the room and see Michael at the desk talking to Mary and I turn to walk upstairs, but bump into Emma on the way. "Did you speak to him?" She asks in a hushed tone and I'm about to speak, but Mary shouts my name cutting me off and I turn to see her smiling walking over to us.

"I don't know what you did, but whatever it was keep it up" she smiles "what do you mean?" I frown confused. "Michael. he was pissed off as hell when he walked in here and he's just walked out smiling. You did good"

"Just doing my job" I fake a smile "Well keep up the good work" she smiles then goes back over to the desk where a client is waiting.

"That's strange" Emma says and I turn back to her "what is?" I ask innocently "Michael, being so happy after just being told by the girl she likes she wants nothing to do with him" she says sarcastically and I don't answer. "You didn't tell him did you?"

"I couldn't. Before I we went into the room Mary pulled me to one side and said Michael looks pissed off and warned me not to let him leave that way and..."

"Did he ask you out again?" She cuts me off and again I don't answer

"When?" She asks "thursday" I mumble "which I'm guessing you told him yes?" She raises an eyebrow and I nod "I'm not telling you this to be cruel, but you need to end whatever's going on before it goes any further. It's for your sake aswell as his" she says softly. "I won't say anything, but meet with him on Thursday and talk to him and make it clear to him that this is just buisness and nothing more" she says stern yet softly and she turns and walks away not waiting for a reply.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 47.4K 50
"Listen Astrid MarĂ­a Johnson, if you really want to get rid of me so bad, go out on a date with me. Just one. And if you didn't like it, then you wil...
47 11 9
A second chance for love... When determined and successful marketing director Brooklyn Hathaway moved to San Francisco, she swore to never return to...
12 0 8
Marcus was a geek in high school. Now he owns a billion-dollar company. And the only thing he needs to make his life complete is the perfect wife. So...
80 8 9
When CEO Gabe Fulton invites his assistant to his beach house, Kara Kincaid can't wait to spend two sun-soaked weeks with her boss. They're in Charle...