Twenty Days Of Moving On | ✔

By Fallingstars99

• In Which He Tries To Move On • 20 Days 20 Feelings 20 Unexplained reasons And a broken hearted boy... More

B e f o r e
E p i g r a p h
20 Days Of | Heartbreak
20 Days Of | Ex's
20 Days Of | Tears
20 Days Of | Distractions
20 Days Of | Friends
20 Days Of | Black
20 Days Of | Hate
20 Days Of | Jealousy
20 Days Of | Flashbacks
20 Days Of | Jack Daniels
20 Days Of | Stolen Kisses
20 Days Of | Curiosity
20 Days Of | Addiction
20 Days Of | Answers
20 Days Of | Party
20 Days Of | Talking Bodies
20 Days Of | You
20 Days Of | Unsent Mails
20 Days Of | Goodbyes
A f t e r

20 Days Of | Forgiveness

1.4K 134 64
By Fallingstars99

"I'm sorry babe, I promise I won't be late next time."

"Alex, what if there is no next time? Maybe tomorrow or an hour later one of us dies, then?

"Babydoll, none of us is going to die. I won't do it again. Please calm down, love."

"I'm sorry, it's just that...every single moment spent with you is very precious to me Alex. I don't want to waste any single moment of it."

- - -

Day 4

Forgiveness

An act of forgiving someone for their mistakes, hurt they caused or sometimes, for your own relief.

You used to forgive me really fast.

For coming late on dates, for forgetting to call you, for burning pasta or even messing up your braid.

You forgave me in an instant.

Today, You said you're sorry.

But can I really forgive you?

I don't know for what I should forgive you.

For coming in my life, and becoming my friend?

For sharing my pain and upgrade yourself to my best friend?

For putting on that fucking beautiful smile of yours and lighten my world?

For making me fall for you so badly?

For taking care of me and showering me with your love?

Or, for breaking my heart by saying, "I no longer can be with you."

I don't want to forgive you for anything.

People say forgiving leads to forgetting.

And I don't want to forget you.

You're the poison that I'll drink greedily, even knowing that I might die someday.

You're a vision, a memory that I don't wanna forget.

I won't forgive you ever, love.

- - -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 361 42
[SHORT CHAPTERS] * falling in love with you was the best thing that has ever happened to me. but the process of loving you has been the worst...
353K 4.8K 15
" Leave me Tristen " I yelled in pain as he kept his hold tight on my arm. His face was inch away from mine " You are mine . I won't leave you not to...
248 5 34
Follow hearts on this journey through love, matchmaking, heartbreak, cheating, grief and friendship "In the presence of others you have to keep yours...
915 42 17
▛ Watching from a distance, I see him. Laughing in the outside, but crying inside. Of course I know, I've known you for years. But a...