Isaac Lahey imagines

Oleh lucky_lew

A bunch of imagines for my favorite character on Teen Wolf! (Y/N)= your name Hope you enjoy!! {This is my wri... Lebih Banyak

School days
Training
Fight (Part 1)
Caught (Part 2)
Back Together (Part 3)
Sneaky Suspicion
Nightmares
Coffee Break
You Get Hurt
Textationship
Redemption
Redemption (Part 2)
Temper
Halloween Party
The Glow Party (Part 1)
The Glow Party (Part 2)
Alternate Ending
You Overhear Him Talking About You
Christmas
He Visits You at Work
Payback
Nightmares: Reverse
The Doctors (Part 1)
The Doctors (Part 2)
Can You Buy...This?
Liam Roundup
Coming Home (Part 1)
Coming Home (Part 2)
Alone
Ice Cream
Movies with the Pack
Accidents Happen
Sidewalks
Not an update, just a question (Will delete this later)
Vases
Chase
Confessions
Inside Joke
Inside Joke (Part 2)
The Waiting Game
Life's a Beach
New York State of Mind
Sorry for Party Rockin'
The Dark Side of the Moon (Part 2)
Chemical Reaction
Up in Smoke
Lazy Days
The Day After Halloween
The Day After Halloween (Part 2)
Regression
The Day After Halloween (Part 3)
Sugar Sugar
Snow Problem
Snow Problem (Part 2)
Empty
Empty (Part 2)
Announcement
Dreams of Glass
Paint War
'Napped
Despair
Look This Way
Despair (Part 2)
Bookworm
Defensive Jealousy
A/N
Evasive Maneuvers
Blood, Sweat, and Awkward Encounters
What Hurts the Most
Shared Pain
Introduction
Mismatched
Despair (Part 3)
Secrets
Can You Even Cook?
The Dress Dilemma
Thank You

The Dark Side of the Moon (Part 1)

3.7K 105 36
Oleh lucky_lew

GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL!! I hit 100k views and I'm SO EXCITED!!! This is kinda a sad imagine, but the second part to this will be a bit more fun and upbeat:)

Life is lived in memories. Every moment where you think, "Right now", has already passed. Time just ticks on and leaves you wherever you're standing, all the way up until your time runs out.

It happened faster than you could have imagined. Of course, there was pain, but it was quickly put to the side as your trickling life force began to deplete. The only thing you could utter was a choked gasp before you fell to the concrete, your sword clattering onto the ground next to you.

You and Allison were sisters. You had hunted together, trained together, laughed together, cried together... It was only poetic that you died together.

You looked over at her as she fell to the ground as well. Shock was written over her features as she stared at the blood slowly pumping out if the hole in her chest. You caught her eye as you held your own battle wound, and her shock morphed into horror.

She coughed, blood spraying across the ground in front of her,

"(Y/N)? It's going to be alright. Don't think about it as a goodbye. Think of it as a hello to an entire new plane of living. We'll be free."

Your eyes began to water as you held on to your soul, which was trying to flee from its shell. You nodded, took a shaky breath, and said,

"I love you, Allison. You're the best sister and friend a girl could have."

She nodded and mouthed, "I love you, too", as Scott sprinted over and cradled her in his arms. You faintly heard running feet and uneven breathing come closer to you. A solid, warm hand gently lifted you up and placed you on the lap of someone that you were both overjoyed and heartbroken to see.

Isaac shook his head as his hands cupped your face,

"No, no, NO, (Y/N)!! Don't leave me, please, I'm begging you. Let me...let me try to take the pain away...maybe that'll help you hold on."

He closed his eyes in concentration, but you felt no different. Your soul was still trying to lift out of your body and over the clouds. You reached up with what little strength you had to wipe away one of the many tears that had escaped your favorite ice blue eyes,

"It's ok, Isaac. I don't feel any pain."

He buried his face into the crook of your neck as sobs overtook him, "But, (Y/N), there's nothing I can do to save you!! I love you, and I feel so helpless!"

You placed your limp hand on his cheek, held it there for a moment, and then let it drop from the futility of it all. He lifted his head to look into your eyes, even though he couldn't bear to watch the sparkle slowly dull.

"Kiss me."

Isaac did as you asked, but it was as gentle as if he had brushed a butterfly wing onto your lips. He whispered, "I love you."

You repeated the words as the world around you melted away. You finally let go of your soul.

~~~

The feeling of your soul bursting from the human shell that it had been confined to was intoxicating. The complete freedom that you felt was more than you could have dreamed of. Instead of rising to the heavens, though, you hovered near the ground.

Allison appeared next to you, and you tried to fling your arms around your sister. To your dismay, they went straight through. The dumbfounded expression on your face caused her to laugh,

"We're souls now, (Y/N). We can't feel anything physically."

You frantically glanced around,
"Why are we here? Aren't we supposed to be in some sort of afterlife?"

Allison shrugged as she turned away from the view of your boyfriends crying over your dead bodies,

"Well,I'm not sure. I don't really care, though. We just have to wait and find out what happens. It's like a big mystery."

You smiled and shook your head as you turned away from the scene as well, "Man, you should have seen the death grip I had on my soul."

Allison busted out laughing, but when she saw your confusion, she explained,

"DEATH grip? Really? That was a purely innocent comment? I thought it was a joke."

You laughed as well, "OH I see now! We can be punny, even when we're dead!!"

Your laughter slowly faded as you both turned to look at the sad scene in front of you. Allison spoke first,

"This is cruel. Are we supposed to watch our loved ones from afar?"

A woman's voice sounded to your left,

"Unless you find peace, you're stuck here. Luckily for you, Allison, I believe I can take us both to eternal peace."

You both turned to see your mother standing with open arms. Allison ran to her, but you tried to stop her,

"No, Ally!! Please don't leave me!!"

She turned to look at you with her eyes full of hope,

"It's alright, (Y/N). You were Dad's favorite, and I was Mom's. I feel better when I'm around her", Allison's face lit up with a sudden idea, "Come with us! We can almost be a full family again!"

You glanced down at your friends as they began to slowly trudge away from the scene of the murders. You were about to choose to leave with Allison until you saw Isaac break down into tears so violently that he had to drop to his knees to keep from falling.

You didn't know if the dead were supposed to feel emotion, but you sucked in a deep breath and tilted your head away as tears stung your eyes. You turned to look back at Allison with an answer on the tip of your tongue, but she and your mother were gone.

You were alone on the dark side of the moon.

~~~

Being one of the dead wasn't that bad. You didn't feel anything physically, so you didn't have to worry about the pain that you had experienced when you were stabbed. The evidence was visible, though, as you looked down at the outfit you had died in. You had quite liked it, until your favorite white camisole was stained crimson.

You had the freedom to roam wherever you wanted. You could technically fly AND walk. If you thought of a place to go, BAM!, you were there. This included anywhere. Just think about it. A-N-Y-W-H-E-R-E.

A setback to being dead, however, had to be the fact that you couldn't be seen, heard, or touched. The only thing you actually could feel were your emotions. They were heightened, since they were the main priority in souls. It could be a blessing and a curse at times.

Since you could view anyone you wanted to, you chose the ones that you loved the most. It hurt. It really did. Yet, it just seemed necessary.

You watched as Isaac and your dad moved to Paris. You saw Isaac slowly begin to rebuild his life after you were gone. He even got a French girlfriend, but you could tell in his eyes that she didn't mean as much to him as you had.

That was around the time that it happened.

~~~

You were casually sitting on a bench and watching as people shuffled in and out of the local coffee shop. Your dad had moved back to Beacon Hills to help Scott and the pack, but he hasn't told Isaac about it. He decided that the newly French werewolf shouldn't get too involved. You checked up on your beloved father from time to time, though, and the pack just seemed to be a confused mess at home.

Isaac, who worked at the shop, was wiping off the counters as the last few customers trickled out. He looked through the glass front window and smiled in the direction where you were lounging. Adrenaline (or energy, at least) shot through your body, but then you realized the car that was parked in front of you. His girlfriend was waiting for him, and you couldn't help but glare at her in jealousy.

So, even though you weren't among the living, you were still possessive. And possessive you would stay. Isaac was yours, and no little smooth talking French hoe who-

Your head snapped back to the coffee shop window as a large crash sounded. Glass shards flew everywhere as bullets flew through the air...aimed at your boyfriend.

You screamed, (like he could hear it?), and sped through the air as fast as you could to get inside the shop. The thugs that has shot Isaac snagged the money out of the cash register and left, leaving your bleeding boyfriend to groan and yell in pain.

You dropped to your knees beside him as nonexistent tears streamed down your cheeks. Even though he could heal, the bullet holes didn't look too good. Upon further inspection, you found that they had been laced with Wolfsbane. Somehow, the intelligent robbers had known about Isaac's secret.

He only had two bullets embedded in him: one in the stomach and one in the arm. The arm didn't bother you, but you grew worried at the nonstop flow of blood that was pumping out of his stomach. Then, for a breathtaking moment, you realized that he had stopped breathing.

The sound of sirens coming closer was turned down to a low buzz as you leaned near Isaac's chest to hear a heartbeat. There was nothing at first, but then you heard a single, weak pulse. He was alive, but he was also on the brink of death.

Paramedics arrived at the scene, but you didn't move as they lifted your boyfriend onto a stretcher. You were torn between wanting him to die and wanting him to live.

Now, it sounded morbid that you would even think of wanting Isaac to die, but what could you say? Being dead was lonely. With no one that could see you, you were alone for the most part. Sometimes you would see other dead people who hadn't found peace roaming around, but they didn't bother to interact with you.

Being dead was a restless road in which you could basically stalk other people.

You walked out of the shop in a sort of confused daze. Isaac's girlfriend was...smirking. You had completely forgotten about the petite, sweet French girl, but she didn't didn't seem so sweet as she rolled up her long sleeves to reveal tattoos of names twisted around her forearms.

A black car that was too sleek and nice to be a French car zipped around the corner and parked beside the girl. She held up her hand to tell the driver to wait a second as she typed on her smart phone.

You flew behind her to look over her shoulder at the text. It was in French, but you easily translated the meaning. It was sent to an unsaved contact, and all it said was,

"Mission complete. There won't be as many werewolves in France once we're done with them. Meet me at the tattoo shop so that I can get an ink of our latest victim."

She hit the button to turn her screen black and stepped into the passenger's seat. You recognized the driver as one of the robbers, and your disgust towards the girl shot upwards as she began to make out with him.

~~~

Thoroughly shaken, you made your way to the hospital. When you approached Isaac's room, a sound made you freeze. It was a flat lining beep.

You burst through the door (literally through. You could pass between walls), just to find Isaac laying in a bath iof ice while hooked up to multiple monitors. An EKG and a defibrillator sat on a table near him, but his body was limp and his face an unhealthy white pallor.

Two nurses ran into the room, and one nurse turned to the other,

"DEBBY! You said that an ice bath would shock his nerves and keep him alive for just long enough while the doctor was working on someone else!!"

Debby stared at Isaac's body in shock,

"B-b-but, Carla. Do you not recognize what he is? He's a werewolf. Apparently he wolfed out in the ambulance on the way here. I-I-I've never had to keep a werewolf alive before. Do we need water AND electricity?"

Carla rolled her eyes,
"That usually kills people, Debby, but if you think that will work, I'll let you experiment."

Debby started the defibrillator after applying the patches to Isaac's bare chest as you turned in every direction with mounting excitement. Your boyfriend was about to join you once more.

To your relief, and your dismay, Isaac's eyes shot open and he gasped as the heart monitor began to beep again. Debby stood over him with the defibrillator patches still in her hands. She was shaking violently as she took a few steps backwards, noticing how Isaac's eyes glowed golden for a few seconds.

He gained control of himself and smiled shyly at the nurses,

"Hello, I'm sorry about that. Would you mind taking these bullets out?  I know it will hurt, but it will be the only thing to keep me from dying again."

The nurses stood frozen in shock for a few seconds before they began to run around like disturbed bees.  You sighed and turned away from Isaac as disappointment began to seep into your thoughts. Watching everyone live while you were invisible was extremely depressing. Sadly, there was nothing you could do about it.

You walked to the door that led out of the hospital room so that you could go see how your father was doing, but the sound of Isaac clearing his throat made you halt.

"And hello to you too, (Y/N). Long time, no see."

I wanted to make a longer one as thanks for all of the views!! Don't forget to like and comment, and there will be a part 2! I promise that the next part will be more punny and fun, since this was a bit more on the serious side😊

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

367K 6.5K 47
(In editing) Imagines include: Scott, Stiles, Derek, Isaac, Liam, Theo, Aiden, Jackson, Parrish, Brett Completed
31.7K 834 80
Gifs and little imagines from Teen Wolf Send in requests!!!
477K 5.3K 77
Please read ⚠️⚠️⚠️ I created my Wattpad account in 2012. I have a lot to thank fan fiction for. This book of imagines has not been edited, at al...
463 32 13
Each chapter is episode based. I don't own teen wolf or any characters/plot. This is just a bit of a retelling with some differences to the show. Ho...