Possession [boyxboy]

By MortalGamesinNarnia

~'Addiction' spin-off~ Highest rank in Teen Fiction: 7/13/16 - #94 Carter Martindale is a nerd. N-E-R-D. Nerd... More

Possession - Teaser
1. "um...i'm one of the biggest bad boys at this school..."
2. "i think i might like someone..."
3. "why do you freak out everytime i startle you?"
4. "is this your father...?"
5. "i don't want to talk about it..."
6. "my little kitten"
7. "hello mother"
8. "i guess i work here now"
9. "do you truly like me?"
10. "my dad is in prison"
11. "i like small places, they make me feel safe"
12. "that's what you do when you make out with someone"
13. "we're not allowed to be friends anymore"
14. "do you know where Carter is?"
15. "he's not going anywhere with you"
16. "goodnight kitten"
17. "i want to try marijuana"
18. "we're not going to a party"
20. "don't go to school today"
21. "i didn't know you had an older brother"
22. "do you want to hang out?"
23. "you're-you're...engaged..."
24. "...his parents came to pick him up early." +UPDATE
25. "you may not have been there for him then, but you can be there for him now"
26. "help! i'm being kidnapped"
27. "it's okay, you're safe now"
Possession - Epilogue

19. "can we drink alcohol?"

10.5K 380 187
By MortalGamesinNarnia

We walked the few blocks to where the party was being held. We could hear the loud music all the way from the end of the street. I'm surprised no one has called the cops yet.

We finally got to the house that the party was being held. It was surprisingly packed, people were everywhere. I say surprisingly because it's a Wednesday and you expect a lot of people not to come because it's a school night but I guess not.

But honestly, who throws a party on a school night? That's just stupid!

"I'm so excited!" Carter suddenly squealed, pulling me away from NY thoughts. He grabbed my arm and started jumping up and down.

I faked a smile at him before we entered the house. There were sweaty bodies everywhere, grinding on each other.

I grimaced as I noticed some people drunk making out, which let me tell you it may feel nice but it looks disgusting.

I looked away from the people making out and looked back at Carter who was scanning the room, wonder filling his eyes. I sighed and grabbed his hand.

He turned back to face me and gave me a big smile. I tried smiling back, but I couldn't with all the guilt and uneasiness I was feeling. I looked around the room again, looking for a clear spot for us to stand instead of in the middle of the crowd.

"Can we drink alcohol?" I heard Carter ask from beside me.

My eyes widened and I looked over at him. He was smiling at me expectantly. I shook my head. "We're not drinking. You said you just wanted to come to the party, you never said anything about drinking." I told him.

He tried to give me the puppy dog eyes but I looked away. I heard him groan as he tugged on my arm. "Please Jesse! I've never tried it before. I promise I'll go slow with it!" He said, trying to convince me to let him do it. I just looked away.

"Fine, I'll do it myself." I heard him say before his presence disappeared from next to me.

I quickly looked over to see him walking through the crowd of people. "Carter!" I called out to him as I pushed through the crowd. He kept getting further and further away though.

I couldn't get to him, and before I knew it he was out of my sight.

.....

It's been thirty minutes since I've lost Carter. I've searched the whole house but I can't find him.

I'm really worried! He's probably slammed right now, meaning that he won't be thinking clearly at all. Which honestly, I'm not that sure he was thinking clearly before.

I mean, what is up with him? He's acting so different and careless. It's starting to worry me how much he's changing.

I just want the old Carter back.

I sighed and leaned against a wall. I looked down before looking back up and letting my eyes scan the room of dancing people again.

Honestly though, how has no one called the cops yet?

I sighed and was about to go to a different room to search when I saw him tripping up the stairs, some guy holding his hands and pulling him.

I felt anger rise up inside me as I pushed through the crowd of sweaty bodies.

I watched as the guy opened a vacant bedroom and pulled Carter inside with him.

I got to the stairs and quickly ran up them. I rushed down the hallway until I was in front of the door. I opened the door quickly.

Carter was sitting on the bed, while the other guy stood in front of him with his belt in his hands.

The guy looked over at me and smiled. "Awesome! Threesome!" He exclaimed.

I glared at him and quickly rushed in. I grabbed him by the back of his neck, ignoring his complaints. I dragged him over to the door and shoved him out before shutting the door and locking it.

I heard the guy pound on the door a couple times and complain about leaving him "out of the fun". Oh, give me a break!

I turned back to Carter to see him glaring at me.

"Why did you... That for?" He slurred out.

Great, he's wasted.

"Do you know what he was going to do?" I asked, highly doubting that he understood what that guys intentions were.

He rolled his eyes. "Um, yeah! He said he wanted t-to show me something!" He exclaimed in his drunken state.

I rolled my eyes now. "Do you know what he was talking about?" I asked.

I groaned. "No! I thought he was going to show me like a puppy or a, uhh... Something! But how am I s-s-supposed to know when you so rudely interrupted him?!" He tried to yell at me but it just came out as a weak shout.

I stared at him for a few second, while he stared at me.

Then I blurted it out. "He was going to fuck you."

Carter stared at me for a few seconds before his eyes slowly started to widen. He looked at where the man was once standing before looking back at me. His blotchy eyes were now as big as saucers. "Ohhhh..." Was all he said.

I sighed as I approached him. "It's okay, kitten. You're drunk, you didn't know." I said as I kneeled down in front of him.

I brought my hand up to his face and lightly brushed his cheek with my finger. He closed his eyes and leaned into my touch.

"You know," I said. "I'm not very happy with you right now." I told him.

He slowly nodded his head. "I know. And I'm... Going to throw up!" He quickly exclaimed and then turned to the side, throwing up on the floor and partially the bed.

I covered my nose as I had him stand up quickly so he wouldn't sit in his own vomit. I was about to turn him towards me when he threw up again, all over the floor.

I rubbed his back as I tried to whisper nice things to him. Once he was done puking, I ran over to the nightstand next to the bed and looked for tissue. I couldn't find any so I grabbed one of the pillows off the bed.

Sorry whoever lives here...

I brought the pillow over to Carter and handed it to him. "Wipe your mouth with that." I said. He put the pillow against his mouth and wiped the vomit off.

He tossed the pillow on the bed when he was done with it and quickly turned back to me. He wrapped his arms around my torso and pulled me against him.

He tucked his head into my neck and sighed. I could smell the alcohol and vomit on his breath but I didn't say anything.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled him closer to me, if that was even possible.

.....

"I'm tired..." Carter complained again as we walked down the sidewalk.

We left the party a few minutes ago, good thing we did too since after we left I saw police cars heading that way. Someone must've finally called the damn cops.

"Do you want me to carry you?" I asked.

He lazily looked at me, still hardcore drunk. He looked down and lightly nodded his head.

"Here, jump on my back." I said before crouching down in front of him.

I felt him jump up onto my back. He wrapped his arms around my neck as I reached my hands back and grabbed his legs, hoisting them around my waist.

He nuzzled his face into the back of my neck. We walked in silence for a few minutes when Carter started falling asleep. I knew he was starting to drift off since his breathing got a little heavier. His breathing then slowed down and his body relaxed a little.

I then took a hold of his arms and legs so he wouldn't fall off of me. I'm actually quite happy he's asleep. This way my mom won't question if Carter is drunk or not. Then she'll never know we went to that party.

It was a couple more minutes before we reached my house. I walked in the house, all the while trying to make sure that Carter didn't fall. I shut the door with my foot and started walking up the stairs.

Good thing Carter is so light and I'm, not trying to brag or anything, strong, or else I would've fell or dropped him a while ago.

"How was the movie?" I heard my mom ask from the bottom of the stairs.

I got to the top before turning around. "It was great! Really action-packed!" I said, trying to brush my guilt off to the side for lying to my mom.

She smiled at me. "That's great, honey!" She said. "Which theater did you go to again?" She asked.

My eyes slightly widened as I thought. "Oh, you know, the one that's near the school." I answered.

"Your school?" She asked. "Your school that's a twenty minute drive away? So you're telling me that you walked an hour to the theater, then watched a two hour movie, then walked another hour back home... But somehow you were only gone for an hour." She said, while she stared at me with an unreadable expression.

I sighed and looked down. "Mom, I'm-" I started to speak but she cut me off.

"I don't want to hear it." She said quietly. I looked at her to see that she was holding back tears. "I trusted you." She said, the hurt evident in her voice. "When you told me that you were going to watch a movie I felt so proud and happy at how I responded to the whole skipping school and doing drugs fiasco. I felt like you actually listened to me and heard me because I responded in a good way that most parents wouldn't have... But I guess I was wrong."

"Mom," I said. "We decided to go get ice-" I started to speak but she cut me off again.

"Don't lie to me." She said. "Not again." She looked down and sniffled before speaking again. "I know you went to that party a few blocks away."

I gave her a confused look. "Were you spying on me?" I asked, hurt even though I shouldn't be the one hurt right now.

"No, I would never spy on you. Because I trust you... Or should I say trusted." She sighed again and looked up at me, a few stray tears slipping down her cheeks. "The old lady, Nancy, from next door called me and told me she saw you walking up to that party when she drove by."

I suddenly felt even more guilty. First I lied to my mom, then I accused her of not having trust in me. Which she did, which makes me feel even more guilty about lying.

"Mom-"

She held her hand up. "Just go to bed..." She whispered before turning away and walking to the living room.

I sighed and turned around, walking to my bedroom.

I laid Carter in my bed and covered him with the blankets. I then laid down on the bed I made on the floor.

It was silent for a while before Carter whispered one last thing before I blacked out.

"I'm really sorry..."

.....

I hope you all liked the chapter!

What do you think kg the situation right now? Who do you feel bad for? Jesse? Grace (Jesse's mom)? Or Carter?

Anyway...

THANKS!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

read~enjoy~vote~comment~thanks

-MGN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.7K 42
Matthew is sixteen years old and finally in a stable environment, after being in multiple foster homes. But then he gets kidnapped and his whole worl...
790 18 12
Matthew Kingston was the new student and was instantly scouted by the popular group of students for his charming looks. Jace Anderson, the school's b...
109K 3.9K 53
[completed] Kaiden Pierce fell for Nathan Summers at a camp. After two months of pining and resigning to the fact that he won't see his one sided cru...
5.1M 214K 145
Book 1 This is a boyxboyxboyxboy story! 17 year old Jaxon Young is only good at one thing: fighting. He fights his teachers, his father, and he figh...