DIGGIN' ON YOU :: ZAYNβœ”οΈ[π—˜π——...

By NEEGAMUSIC

in which she's plus sized and he couldn't care less. ; copyright Β© tobi. 2016 STARTED : JUNE 21, 2016 FINIS... More

-diggin' on you
-reality
-healthy
-dishes
-popeyes
-water
-cosby
-lifetime
-appetite
-paramore
-hungry
-boafum
-femdom
-aladdin
-hickies
-omelette
-rodney
-peanut
-next
-kool-aid
-salad
-dusty
-emotional
-biryani
-perfect
-killing
-gassed
-spooky
-tasha
-daddy
-babies
-terrible
-break
-fatter
-whatever
-bhristmas
-sweater
-scrawny
-façade
-kachow
-nutting
-undressed
-waterworks
-gabby
-chowder
-pushing
-nylah
-javadd
-one time for the one time

-jackal

16.6K 922 435
By NEEGAMUSIC

SHMONEY

"Your dad is, uh," Zayn started as they walked down the sidewalk. It was getting a little cooler outside but honestly, it was still hot as hell.

"Go ahead and say it, he's overprotective," Sari squeezed his hand and opened the glass door to the gym. He went in first and she followed.

"I mean, yeah," Zayn laughed, "but, he means well. Actually a pretty cool guy even though I was close to shitting my pants, ya know."

"Gross, man," they greeted some of the workers and scanned their membership cards as they walked by, "what day is it?"

"Leg day."

"You could use it," she joked, looking at his chicken legs.

"Babe, quit," he pouted, "disrespectful ass."

"You love this disrespectful ass."

"Ya damn skippy," he walked over to the weights and Zayn sat in one of the chairs, "I wish it was ass day, 'cause damn, babe."

"Why?"

"That's shit looks nice. 'S rounder. And I didn't even have to give you back shots."

"Zayn, stop talking," she sat in the chair and put her legs over the weights, "you're as reckless as my dad."

"So that means we have something in common. I am so in there."

"Don't say that, babe," she laughed, not even being able to do her workout because Zayn was making her laugh too hard.

"Anyway, how many was that?"

"Ten."

"Next," he put more weight on it and sat back down, "try six of those."

"How many pounds is it anyway?"

"One ninety, girl," he stool in front of her and smiled, "your lower body is stronger than your upper body."

"I know, it's tough."

"But you can still do handstands so easily."

"That's the yoga part of me. If you asked me to do that hammer thing at the carnivals, I'd only get a little over half way."

"Still strong," and she loved how he was still positive about what she could and couldn't do so well. She aspired to be like that, "you're doing great, maggot."

"Don't start the drill sergeant shit, Zayn," she giggled, "it's very sexy and if I wanna finish this workout I suggest you stop."

"So you tryna fuck?" he smirked, "that's all I'm hearing right now."

"And I'm surprised, with those supersonic ears you have."

"Here we go with the ears," he rolled his eyes at her, "you know I'm sensitive, Bear. If you know how I feel, why wold you say that?"

"I--"

"Like, you put me in such and uncomfortable situation. Like, you know I'm not happy you know I'm trying."

"Zayn, what the fuck?" she whispered, giggling and getting off the machine, "what do you do when I'm not with you?"

"Isn't it obvious?" he asked, grabbing the bar above him and doing pull-ups, "I watch reality TV."

And she watched him do pull-ups like it was nothing, his tongue sticking out as he concentrated on his twenty seventh one. She hated him so much.

"Zayn stop showing off, I hate you," she pouted and he just laughed, finishing his fiftieth and jumping down.

"You can't do pull-ups, Sar?"

"No, I thought I expressed that the many times we've been here."

"Eh," he shrugged, "try it."

"There's no trying, stop saying that."

"Sari..."

"What?"

"Come here, baby."

She groaned, standing in front of him. "You know I hate it when you call me baby."

"Pfft. Why?"

"Because then it'll make me do anything for you. It's my weakness and you know it, Zayn."

"Whatever," he huffed, his hands pinching her thick waist, "you're my girl right?"

"Mhm."

"So you know I love every part of you. And it sorta hurts when you think so negatively."

"It's not even that serious--"

"Right," he brushed it off and kissed her forehead, "what next?"

"Leaving," she pulled away, "today is not my day."

SHMONEY

"My man is cooking me dinner," Sari sang as she recorded Zayn on Snapchat.

"You sicken me," he grinned, his eyes covered by his cap as he turned over a small wingding on the frying pan.

"You hear how he talks to me--"

"You hear how he talks to me -- shutcho dumb ass up."

"Why are you so mean?" she giggled, throwing a bottle of spices at him. She posted the video and put her phone away.

"I does it for the camera, baby," he winked, putting all his chicken on a plate covered in paper towels, "I got you some more veggies since this fridge is so damn big."

"Thank you," she leaned up and kissed his lips.

"No problem," and finally a blush rose to his cheeks and she grinned, pinching his sides, "get off me, ho."

"But I wanna touch you," she whined, scooting in front of him while he watched the dirty rice boil, "what seasoning is in our food?"

"You already know, Bear."

"I just wanna hear them again, 'cause my baby knows how to season," she turned his hat backwards and looked in his eyes, "so..."

"Goodness," the moved to the island counter, Sari still holding onto him and grinning like an idiot, "poultry seasoning, salt, black pepper, Accent, Mrs. Dash, some lemon, and guess what?"

"What?"

"Honey. And what else?"

"What else is there?"

"A bit of that booty," he pinched her ass and pretended to sprinkle it over the chicken, "booty flakes."

She giggled, her eyes closing in bliss as Zayn left small kisses on her neck. "Zayn, quit!"

"You started it!"

"No, Zayn! The phone is ringing!"

"The phone! The phone is ringing!" he sang, continuing to kiss down her neck and chest.

"Oh my God, that tickles!" she moved away from him and picked the house phone up, "hello?"

"Sari, I have a question for you, dear," her dad said into the phone and she widened her eyes, "what are you doing?"

"Nothing I just uh, I just fell down the stairs," Zayn snorted behind her, continuing to cook his food, "what are you doing?"

"Wondering why you're breathing so hard, honeydew."

"Honeydew. Stop, dad."

"Okay. Well, anyway, are you guys coming--"

"To Neisha's party, yes we are, okay? Dad, you've been reminding me this whole week."

"Because I know somehow you're gonna dip out on me and I ain't with that."

"Dad--"

"Bye, ya jackal."

"Stop calling me names!" she yelled before he hung up, "he's so mean to me."

"And yet another thing we have in common," Zayn said, "come here, baby. I finished the food."

"Okey dokey," she got up and stood beside him at the counter, "is that cream of chicken?"

"It's a gravy," he handed her a plate, "I sort of made up the rest, but taste it."

Sari took meat off a wing and mixed it with the rice. "This is good, baby."

"Forreal?" he was so gassed and she hated him, "chef Zayn in this bitch."

"Finna get crunk."

SHMONEY

I love this story sm

speaking of stories I just published one today. It's called NIGGAS and I'm so excited for it. check it out if you wanna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.2K 4K 25
she was the thickest paintbrush in the bucket. * Book 2 of the Art Series * [interracial] Β© BookOfBandz 2017 started : (june 22nd, 2017) finished...
276K 6.6K 30
in which he just can't leave her alone.
109K 2.5K 38
She was his drug he couldn't get enough of. started 3/15/18 end: 8/25/20
394K 20.8K 34
how can someone be so arrogant and attractive at the same time? ; copyright Β© tobi. 2016 STARTED : JANUARY 8, 2016 FINISHED : JUNE 20, 2016