One Chance. One Year. One Dir...

By AFallenStar

Julia's life changes drastically when she finds out her best friend Carter won a contest and now her and 4 of... More

What Makes You Beautiful -A One Direction Love Story-
Skanks at the Movies
Carter Goes Ghetto
Lets Flip A Coin. Heads Your Mine. Tails I'm Yours.
Crazy Carl's Carnival
You Got That One Thing
Mr. Chicken Wing
This is why I'm hot.
Hummingbird Heartbeat <3
Wheres Waldo?
Peace and Serenity
Feelings
Drop It Like Its Hot

20 Questions and 3 Skanks

1.2K 14 4
By AFallenStar

Recap: "Shut up!" I yell as I sink down in my seat.

"Hey its okay I think that is cute" Harry says while smiling at me. 

I give him a small smile and turn my attention back down to my shoes.

This is going to be one hell of a year.

Chapter 2

We are all in the car heading towards the hotel.  This time everyones talking to eachother thank god.

No more awkward silences!

"So how old are you guys?" Liam asks.  "We are all 18 except Julia whos birthday is in two months" Carter replys.

"Ah cool were all 18 too but Zayn is turning 19 next month" Niall says.

"So we dont know much about you guys so lets play 20 questions" Carter says.

The boys answer with okays and yeas.

"Okay first question is for all of you guys" Carter says while smirking.

"Oh shit" Eve says. "What" Liam says. Me and the girls just shake our heads.

"What do you look for in a girl" Carter asks. "Jeez straight forward much" Liam says.

Carter shrugs. "I am not one to play games" I look at her and roll my eyes. Such a freaken tease.

She sticks her tongue out at me as if reading my mind.  "Well I like a girl with a good personality and is good looking.  And not too bossy" Liam says.

"I want a girl who likes carrots!" Shouts Louis.

My phone all of a sudden vibrates.

'I LIKE CARROTS!' Eve texts me. I double over in laughter as well as Eve.  The boys give us confused looks.

When we are finally able to calm the fuck down the boys continue.

"I like a girl who is not to clingy but is not a whore" Zayn says.

"I like a girl who doesnt go around flirting with other guys if we are dating. Cause that my friend is just messed up" Niall says. We all start laughing at that.

"Harry what do you like in a girl?" Carter asks.

"Well I like a girl who is shy but isnt afraid to kick some butt when she needs to. I want a girl who is not afraid to be herself." Harry says.

"Aww" Lily says causing everyone to break out laughing.

"Okay now its our turn to ask you guys a question" Harry says.

"One second" They say. They all form a huddle (A/n lmfao) and start whispering furiously.

"Okay" Liam says. "Is all those things you said earlyier about you know Kaylyn naming her bird Zayn true?" Niall asks.

I look over at the girls and we all have the same look on our faces. 0_0

"Um noo not at all" Lily stutters.

The boys just narrow their eyes.

"Okay it was true" Eve says.

"I Knew It!" Harry says while getting up and sitting next to me.

"Soo Juliaaa" He says. "Hey look its Mcdonalds!" I say while sticking my head out of the sunroof.

I feel strong arms wrap around my legs until I am being pulled back down in my seat.

I land with a thump. "Ahh my butt" I say causing everyone to laugh.

"Do you want me to rub it to make it better" Harry says. I slap him on the side of the head.

"Hey its not nice to hit" He says. I just roll my eyes at him jokingly.

"Okay guys get out were here" Their manager Mike says.  We all get out of the limo and walk inside the hotel.

The first thing that pops into my mind is Holy Shit this place is huge! There is a hot tub in the freaken lobby.

"Okay well your luggage is in your room which is the penthouse suite so its the top floor. Here is your keys girls" Mike says while handing us our sliding card things.

"What should we do first?" Eve asks. "Lets go SWIMMING!" Louis shouts.

"Dude its almost 11:30 at night" Liam says.

"So lets go to the indoor pool!" Louis shouts again.

We all head up stairs to get our swim suits on.

We get to the penthouse suite which is divided into two sections. Each with 5 bedrooms. Again holy crap this place is big.

"Okay well your luggages are in your rooms" Louis says. I head into every room except mine before I finally spot my giant black suitcase sitting on the bed.

I get out a pair of black shorts, a dark blue shirt, and I put on my blue bikini underneath.

I leave my hair in a bun not wanting to have to deal with its afroness.

I decide on wearing my glasses cause hell there is no way I am poking my eyes out with that contact shit that Carter made me bring.

I go into what I am guessing is the living room only to discover that the boys are already dressed.

And let me just say Harry looks freaking hot.

"Ah Jules your such a tomboy" Lily says eyeing up my outfit.

"I am a tomboy so what" I say. Lily just sticks her tongue at me and I do the same.

I go over and plop down next to Harry on the couch.

He puts his arm around me causing me to blush.

"Well lets get going!" He says.

**************************************************

We finally get down to the pool are and I stick my foot in only to find that the water is  actually pretty warm.

"That is sooo cold!" Lily squeaks while snuggling closer to Niall. I roll my eyes at her girliness.

I quickly like a fuckin ninja pull off my shorts and jump into the water with my shirt on.

I hear a squeal which I am guessing came from Eve.

"Juliiii you got water on me" She says. 

"When did you even get in the water?" Lily asks.

"Dude Imma fuckin ninja!" I yell as I pencil dive into the water.

I all of a sudden hear splashes all around me. 

I come up for air to see everyone including Lily who is shivering her ass off, in the water.

"Lets play chicken" Carter says.

"I will be the ref!" I shout.

Carter than gets on Liams shoulders while Lily gets on Nialls.

In the end Carter and Liam totally dominate Lily and Niall.

We all of a sudden hear the door open and 3 girls walk in wearing some of the most skimpiest swimsuits I have ever seen.

"Hey can we play!" A girl with beach blonde hair says. Her voice super high. 

"Um sure?" Carter says.

"Ooh are you guys One Direction" A brunette haired girl squeals.

"Yea but could you not tell anyone" Harry says.

"Oh we wont" Another blonde says while eyeing up Harry.

For some reason that pisses me the hell off.

It ends up being the brunette on Liams shoulders whose name is Ashley and the blonde one whose name is Natasha on Harrys shoulders.

And let me tell you me and Carter are fucking fuming.

"Oh My Gosh we won!" Natasha squeals while embracing Harry in a hug.

"So what brings you girls here" Liam says while putting his arm around the brunette.

Holy Fucking Shit Liam is a freaking PLAYA!!!!!

I look over to Carter who looks upset.

"Oh well we are actually here to see you guys perform in concert tomorrow night" The other blonde whos name is Chloe says.

"Well I will have to give you girls some backstage passes so we can hang out again tomorrow." Liam says.

Ohh that boy is digging is own fucking grave.

"Really that would be so cool" Natasha says while hugging Harry again.

I swear if glares could kill, Natasha and freaken Ashley would have died by now.

And possibly Chloe cause Kaylyn is glaring daggers at her because of how she is holding Zayns hand.

"Well we better get going cause its late we will see you girls tomorrow" Zayn says while getting out of the water.

We all follow suit and I get my shorts back on.

I take out my phone and see a text from Carter.

'Dude Im going to kill that little skank what should I do I think Liam likes her :(.'

I quickly text back. '1-800-ChokeDatHoe'

Carter starts breaking out in laughter and I cant help but laugh to.

"Um are you guys okay." Harry says. 

"Yahhh" I say. Tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

(A/N if you havent seen Madeas Big Happy Family than you wouldnt understand the joke)

We all head to the elevators along with Natasha, Ashley, and Chloe.

Im never one to judge people but they just send me a really bad vibe.

We get inside the elevator only to discover that YAY! They live right on the floor underneath us.

Before they get off Natasha, Ashley, and Chloe all hug Harry, Liam, and Zayn.

I hear a growl from Kaylyn which she covers up with a cough.

"So I see someone has a little crush on that Ashley girl" Carter says.

"Yea she is pretty hot" Liam replys.

Carters face falls and as soon as the doors open she storms to her room.

"Whats up her ass?" Liam asks.

I sigh and head to my room.

I get under the covers and fall fast asleep.

***********************************************************

The next morning I wake up and throw on my black sweatpants and my orange myrtle beach shirt.

I make my way to the living room where I see Niall and Lily making out on the couch.

"Wow you guys move fast" I say walking past them in the direction of the kitchen.

"Shut up Jules" I hear Lily say as I chuckle to myself.

I head towards the fridge when I see Harry sitting on the counter with no shirt on.

Oh holy hell.

I attempt to sneak past him but end up feeling his muscular arms grab me and spin me around..

"Well good morning Jules" He says while smirking at me.

"Morning Harry" I reply. His smile grows which causes me to smille.

"What?" I ask. "Nothing. Your cute in the morning" He says. I smile and take my cocoa puffs and head to the livingroom.

I cant seem to take the smile off my face.. Im most definatly on Cloud 9 right now.

Most definatly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 296 33
Sophia Williams lived her normal life. She was a straight A student, loved running track and field, she had her friends who always had her back, food...
35.9K 592 26
Elizabeth Anders is 16 and she has depression. She believes she can't go on anymore. The only thing that is keeping her going is her family and One D...
2.1K 125 16
Three best friends go to a party and meet the one and only boys of One Direction. That's great, isn't it? It is indeed, until some crazy person start...
5K 127 29
Life is full of unexpected surprises. Stephanie meets One Direction during school. Since that day, those 5 boys changed her life. Stephanie is asked...