Drop It Like Its Hot

Recap: "No haven't seen her maybe she's with Harry?" I question. "Ha right he has been ignoring her all week." she says.

"That sucks is she alright?" I ask. "No but she won't show it." Carter says while grabbing her keys.

"Let's go maybe we will see her at McDonalds or something." Carter says. "Okay." I say.

McDonald's!

Chapter 14

Julias POV

I hand the driver my money while stepping off the bus. I make my way into the starbucks building right across the street. 

I order a mocha frappechino and sulk down in one of the seats nearest the window.

"Julia!" I hear Carter say. I look up only to find Carter and Kaylyn heading my way while carrying a Mcdonalds bag.

"Hey girl whatcha doing here?" Kaylyn asks. I open my mouth to speak when tears start welling up in my eyes.

"Jules whats wrong" "Yea what happened" Kaylyn and Carter say simultaniously.

I take a deep breath before telling them what I heard.

"What! No that cant be right Jules!" Carter says.

"Yea you guys are like the power couple. What the hell!" Kaylyn exclaims.

I run my fingers through my hair and take a deep breath.

"Guys I dont know what to do! Serenity is so pretty and her and Harry have so much in common. Hell they used to date and were voted prom king and queen!" I rant.

"I cant compare to that! In school I was the quiet nerd who sat in the corner not some popular supermodel! Maybe it would be best if I just left" 

"Julia don't say that!" Kaylyn says.

"What else am I gonna do, sit here and watch Harry be all over Serenity. Watch Serenity take away Eve and Lily. No. I think It would be better if I went home" I say as my voice cracks.

"Please don't leave Jules we can't do the tour without you. We still have 3 months" Carter says.

"I'm Sorry" I say. Tears well up in my eyes as I take a sip of my frappe.

Carter looks at me sympathetically. "Jules if you leave you will be making such a mistake you two are made for eachother" Carter says.

"I know but what other choice do I have" I say quietly

*********************************************

Carters POV

I cant believe Julia is leaving. Harry, you little prick. 

"Well lets at least have some fun while your here" Kaylyn says.

"Like what" Julia asks quietly.

"How bout we go to the beach! And we could get our hair done! Lets dye it neon colors!" Kaylyn says.

"Thats a great idea! Julia you should do blue! It would look sick!" I say excitedly.

Julia has a look of concern on her face which quickly turns to something I have never seen before.

"You know what! Lets go!" She says while slurping her frappe and standing up.

Me and Kaylyn look at eachother and smile big.

"Lets Roll!" I shout and me, Kaylyn and Julia head out the door.

**************************************************