Feelings

(A/N okay I am so so sorry for taking forever to upload this damn chapter. I have alot of catching up and shit to do but no worries I'm not gonna stop writing and One Shot People I Freaken Love you and I am so so sorry!"

Chapter 13

Julias POV

"Hey Harry" I say. Harry continues to talk to Serenity along with the boys.

I clear my throat. "Uh Harry?" I say. "Yes love?" he says while turning to me.

"Do you wanna go to the movies tomorrow?" I ask. "Sorry love I already promised I'd go with Serenity to the waterpark but you can come with us." Harry says.

"Oh no that's okay I have to go to work tomorrow" I lie. "Okay love -what was that Seren?" Harry says while shifting back away from me.

Funny thing about me going to work is that I don't even have a job. Maybe I should get one.

We get up to leave and I am more than willing. It's been a week since Serenity came and Harry has been really distant.

I mean he has been hanging out with Serenity every day. I really want to say something but I don't want to get in another fight.

We head over to the arena where the boys will be performing tonight. The boys head to our dressing rooms leaving us backstage.

"So Serenity how long have you known the guys?" Carter asks. "Well I have known Harry since high school and the rest of the boys since xfactor." She says easily.

"I used to date Harry in high school but we thought it would be best if we went our separate ways for xfactor" she says.

My stomach turns uneasily. "Aw high school sweet hearts how cute!" Lily squeals.

Carter gives me a look. It's weird cause ever since Serenity came Lily, Kaylyn, and Eve have all been acting different too.

I think I'm actually loosing them to Serenity. Not Surprising.

"Yea we were voted prom king and queen our senior year" Serenity says causing Eve to aw.

I get a text from Carter telling me to go to the bathroom. I make my way out an wait for Car.

"Are you okay?" Carter asks while walking into the bathroom. I nod.

"I don't get what's wrong with them I mean it's like they like Serenity better than us and they just met a week ago! They were pretty much trying to set her back up with Harry!" Carter exclaims.

I sigh. "Car I don't know but I don't want to start anything." I say.

"I get what your saying Jules but if things get worse I'l be the one starting something." Carter says before exiting. 

Fucking Great

****************************

At Ze Hotel

****************************

I make my way to my room and slide the key for the door.

I open the door and hear silent whispers. I walk quietly towards the living room making sure to stay close to the wall so I'm not seen.

"Guys I dont know what to do! I love Julia but I think my feelings for Serenity are coming back I mean shes beautiful and we have so much in common." Harry says.

My heart drops and I fight the urge to just run out right there. "I say you do what you think is best" Zayn says.

"I can't even believe you are debating this, these past months I have never seen you so happy!" Louis says.

"I know man but Serenity is just so amazing" Harry says.

A huge pain erupts in my chest and I have to refrain myself from screaming.

I knew this would happen. Not caring if anyone hears I run out slamming the door shut. 

*********************

Harry's POV

"I know man but Serenity is just so amazing" I say while running my fingers through my hair.

I hear the door slam shut and we all jump in the air. The boys look at me.

"You don't think that was-" "Shit!" I say while running out. I make it to the hallway but don't see anyone there.

I go back inside. "No one was out there." I say.

"If that was Julia than you are screwed and I think I might just slap you" Liam says.

I groan before putting my head in my hands. Please let it have not been Julia.

*************************

Kaylyns POV

I listen to Lily and Eve talk and I can hardly believe them.

It's like they totally discarded Carter and Julia and have replaced them with Serenity.

They are practically worshipping the ground Serenity walks on.  I get up and head to Carter's room.

The door is flung open. "JUL-oh hey Kaylyn" Carter says.

"Hey girl um have you noticed how strange Eve and Lily have been?" I ask.

Carter scoffs. "Yea, I thought you were on that boat too" she says. 

"No way something seems off about Serenity" I say.

"I know. hey have you seen Jules? We were gonna go fatten ourselves with burgers at McDonald's but she hasn't showed." Carter says.

"No haven't seen her maybe she's with Harry?" I question. "Ha right he has been ignoring her all week." she says.

"That sucks is she alright?" I ask. "No but she won't show it." Carter says while grabbing her keys.

"Let's go maybe we will see her at McDonalds or something." Carter says. "Okay." I say.

McDonald's!