Skanks at the Movies

Recap: "Well good morning Jules" He says while smirking at me.

"Morning Harry" I reply. His smile grows which causes me to smille.

"What?" I ask. "Nothing. Your cute in the morning" He says. I smile and take my cocoa puffs and head to the livingroom.

I cant seem to take the smile off my face.. Im most definatly on Cloud 9 right now.

Most definatly

Chapter 3

"HARRRY!" Natasha screams while jumping up and wrapping her legs around him.

Well there goes my hope of the day.

"hey Natasha" Harry says.  Ashley does the same to Liam while me, Carter, and Kaylyn pretend like we are super interested in the wall decor.

We are all currently sitting in the lobby waiting for Mike to pick us up to take us to the boys rehearsal for their concert tonight.

"So um how old are you guys?" Lily asks casually.

"Um we are all 18" Chole answers like it should be obvious.

"Cool" Lily says while going back to her makeout session with Niall.

"Do you guys want to come with us to our rehearsal" Zayn asks.

"Yea!" Natasha, Ashley, and Chloe all scream.

****************************************************************

(A/N) Im skipping to after the rehearsal

***************************************************************

"Hey why dont we go to the movies" Ashley says.

I fight the earge to slap her.

The rehearsal is finally over thank fucking god.

The whole time the 3 little skanks would keep making excuses to be close to the boys.

That Natasha girl pretended to trip and got Harry to carry her all the wayy back to the car.

Now we are currently waiting in the lobby of the rehearsal studio.

"Yea that sounds like a good idea" Liam says.

Carter hasnt spoken the whole time which is odd cause usually you can never get her to shut up.

Im gonna have to talk to her when we get home.

**********************************************************

"OOo lets see Breaking Dawn" Natasha says.

Me and Carter groan aloud but its seems that no one hears our protests.

"Here I will pay" Harry says. "Are you sure" Natasha says.

"Yeah" he says while embracing her in a hug.

I sigh and decide to speak up to save Carter from exploding.

"Um You guys go see that me and Carter are gonna go home we dont feel good" I lie.

Everyone just keeps talking to eachother. Well okay than.

"Come on Jules lets get the hell out of here" Carter says.

"Wait for me please" Kaylyn says.

After flagging down a taxi I try to talk to Carter.

"Carter whats wrong you seem really upset." I ask.

"Its just I really like Liam and he is a player and likes that Ashley chick" Carter says with tears welling up in her eyes.

"Oh Car its okay" Kaylyn says.

"But its not! I won this stupid contest and they dont even now we exist! Its bullshit! I mean Jules Harry didnt even acknowledge you when you spoke." Carter yells.

"I know Car but its not like we are dating" I say.

"Jules you dont see it do you? You guys are like perfect for eachother. You need to make a move girl" Kaylyn says.

"Yea but he likes that Natasha chick!" I say. "Jules he thinks he likes her but if you remind him why he likes you than he will forget about her" Carter says.

"Okay but how the hell am I supposed to do that" I ask.

"Its simple girl first ask him to go to the movies or ice skating or something and than when the time is right you ask him out and bada bing bada boom babies are born" Kaylyn says.

"KAYLYN!" I yell as her and Carter crack up laughing.

I take out my bun and run my fingers through my hair.

"But guys if he goes for girls like Natasha than I have no chance. Im just average" 

"Julia Freaken Nicolette Winters listen to me girl! You are so pretty all you need to do is get rid of those glasses that hide your eyes, let your hair down once in a while, and possibly stop wearing sweat pants." Carter says.

"But I like my sweat pants" I protest.

"This calls for a makeover!" Kaylyn says.

"NO!" I yell.

"Ugh your no fun" Carter says while sticking out her tongue.

*****************************************************

As soon as we get home the first thing I do is grab a bag of popcorn and throw it in the microwave.

Once its popped to perfection (lmao) I head over to the living room where me and the girls begin watching Hangover Part 2

Somewhere towards the end of the movie the door is burst open and in walks in a frantic looking Harry, Liam, and Zayn. 

"Where have you guys been!" Harry yells.

"Um we have been here didnt you here what Julia said?" Carter says.

"No! Why did you guys decide to leave! And how did you get home?" Zayn shouts.

"Um well maybe if you guys werent being jackasses than you would have heard Julia say that we were going home cause Carter didnt feel good. And its called a taxi" Kaylyn retorts.

"You guys had us worried" Liam yells. Okay everyone needs to stop this freaking yelling.

"Oh really you guys were worried you all have been ignoring us ever since you met the 3 little skanks" Carter yells back.

"WELL-" "GUYS!" I yell.

"Look were all fine so stop yelling at us. Its not our fault that you guys would rather hang out with Skank 1,2 and 3 than us!!" I yell rather loudly. 

Than without further ado I take my bowl of popcorn and trudge into my room slamming the door shut.

I jump on my bed and sink my head into the pillow.

I hear a knock on my door but just ignore it. I than hear the door open and pretend that I am sleeping.

The bed dips and I feel someone run their fingers through my hair.

"Jules Im sorry" Harry speaks. I just stay still and try not to move.

He than does something that surprises me.

He gets under the covers and wraps his arms around me.