Mr. Chicken Wing

Recap: I look over to Louis to see him walking towards me.

"Eve can I talk to you?" Louis asks.

I nod and follow him out the room.

Chapter 8

Eves POV

"Hey Louis what's up?" I ask. "Um do you want to be my girlfrinfhr?" He asks.

"What was that" I ask with a smile. Louis sighs and looks in my eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Louis pleads.

"Yes I would like that" I say while smiling. Louis smiles and pulls me into kiss.

Life cant get any better than this.

**************************

(A/N) Going to skip a couple weeks. They are now in December. The story started in August btw if anyone was wondering lol.

*********************************

Juliaa POV

"Which one the pink or the green?" Carter asks while holding up two dresses.

We are currently at some boutique looking for dresses for some big dinner Simon is holding tonight.

I put down my bag of bacon bits and glare at Carter. "Carter there both fine!" I say.

"Uh your no help!" Carter groans. "I like the pink one." Eve says. I nod along with Lily.

"Yea defiantly the pink one." Kaylyn adds. "We all got our dresses besides you Jules" Carter says.

"I don't like dresses" I say while groaning.

"You know what this means" Eve says while standing up along with the others.

Uh Oh.

*********************

"It's squeezing my boobs!" I shout as I try to squirm in the skin tight yellow dress.

"Don't blame the dress for your D's" Lily says while passing me a pile of dresses.

I groan and head back into the dressing room....

"Thats the one!" Carter yells while jumping up and down. "Girl you look hot!" Eve says.

"You really think this is the one?" I question. "Most defiantly!" They all say.

I go and look in the mirror. The dress is beautiful. It's an elegant green color and has a sweetheart neckline.

It's also not to short which makes me more comfortable.

I take it off and head toward the register. "Okay so your hair is going to go al natural and your gonna wear your contacts and NO BUTS!" Carter yells.

I groan but listen to Carter....

"Come on were supposed to meet the guys at the lobby right now" Lily says while walking into me and Harrys room.

"I'm coming do I look okay?" I ask as I nervously pull down my dress.

"Yes Jules Harry is gonna get a boner as soon as he sees you now come on!" Lily says.

I blush and follow her to the elevator. "Eep Jules you look so pretty!" Kaylyn says.

"Thanks" I say. "I can't wait to see Harrys face!" Eve says.

I blush and tug on the end of my dress as my nerves start to kick in.

Sure I've seen Harry millions of time but he has never seen me in a dress.

Actually now that I think about it, no one has ever really seen me in a dress.