Be my Boyfriend for a week (B...

By King_Queen_Johnny

Kaito was just a normal gay guy who, like everyone else, has a crush on someone. His eyes landed on his last... More

Newbie
The Accidental Scandal
Pretending
The Day
The Truth REVEALED!!
Meeting friends
Festivities approaching!!
Last day of Preperation!!
Truth or...Dare?
Day full of Regrets
It slipped...
Tragedy struck!
Dark Day
Enduring through it all
I need help (A/N chapter)
This day went...Normal?
Decisions
Challenges
A/N chappie
Challenges II
Settling this
A Day to remember
Q&A!!!
Q&A II!!!
Final Q&A!!!

We kissed!?

62 2 0
By King_Queen_Johnny

Author's P.O.V~
Guys! Seems I was  mistaken about this whole...exam thing and me being busy...The exams were actually easy and I wasn't busy overall...anyways let's not talk about me and get on with the story
Hahaha!! See yah!!
______________________________

Tsubaki's P.O.V~
*Ding!...Ding!...Ding!...*
My alarm went off and I hurriedly stretched out my hand and pressed the 'dismiss' button softly...I sat up and rubbed the sleepiness off my eyes...I looked at the curtain and stood up, I slowly opened it and noticed the beautiful Sun and clouds..."Beautiful" I said as I smiled leaning at the wall...

"I need to get some coffee" I went down stairs still wearing my boxers...Oh please, it's been a bit hot these nights...I opened the first drawer of the cabinet and saw my favorite brown coffee...I smiled and took it out, cutted it, and poured it to my mug...

After my short process of making coffee I leaned against my wall again and gazed at the beautiful Sun...

"What a lovely morning indeed" I said as I started to take a sip from my coffee...I know that I talk a lot to myself...what am I to do? I live alone so it just sinked in in me to talk to myself in mornings haha!

I smiled knowing that today will be great cause I'll be meeting up with my friends and what not...I was now done drinking my coffee...I went inside the bathroom with my towel and switched the lights on...I went in the bathtub and turned the shower on...I let out soft groans as I was being touched by  the warm water..."Refreshing" I smiled as I closed my eyes...the water was seriously refrshing...it's like my dry skin was being washed in the sea...

As I was done...I finally went back to my room and took out of the closet my plain white shirt and my fit red pants ...I wore it and it really looks good together...they make a good pair

"Oh I gotta meet with Kaito today at the library" I took my phone and headsets that had the coloration of Red velvet, and took my housekeys...I rushed down and I was excited...I opened the door and hurriedly put on my Black shoes in a hurry...I just realized...Why am I being pumped up about meeting Kaito??? I blushed lightly...Am I...Starting to like him? NO SHOOT! I AM NOT...I'M STRAIGHT!! WHAT AM I EVEN SAYING!?!?

I Thought to myself as I kept my head down and blushed hard....I ran to school not even looking where I was going...I accidently bumped into someone
"GAH!!" "AH!" we both fell down...judging from the voice, it was a boy...I stood up and reached out a hand at him..."You ok?" I asked in a worried voice...he held my hand and I helped him up...
"I'm fine don't worry" He smiled at me...he looked a bit familiar...a memory suddenly hits me...He is one of the students with me in class...he was the so called 'perverted beast' Takanashi!..."T-Takanashi...how have you been?" I asked as I stuttered his name...I gotta admit...I don't know how to deal with perverts...seriously...

"Oh I'm good...very" His voice was from the sweet kid and turned to the seductive voice...it gave me a bit of shivers...I have a feeling he was up to something...Not good.

"How 'bout you?" He asked me in a seductive-low voice...Shit...the hair at my neck just stood up...

"I-I've been good" I forced a smile and I suddeny felt his hand touch my at my stomach...I jumped backwards in surprise..."W-What are you doing!?" I stuttered blushing so much....
"You got a perfect build...Well I'm not in to you though.." He walked pass me "maybe" he whispered under his breath..it still gave me the chills...and that was the most awkwardess talk I had in my life...I came finally, back to my senses and ran to school...come to think of it. Where is Takanashi going? He is going the opposite way from school...I heard he cuts classes most of the times so maybe that's why...I sighed and the school was now visible...I smiled cause I was now able to talk with Kaito...I suddenly heard a loud thud at one of the end of the school gates' wall..."O-OW!!" I heard a yelp in pain...I saw that it was Kaito being rounded up by a group of thugs...I have guessing that they go to this school too...

"So you like boys huh" the leader came more close to him

"W-what do you want?" Kaito asked, scared

"Fun" the leader then started to nibble on his ear and the other ones just started to laugh in a menacing way...

The leader continued and started to go lower to his neck

"A-aahh!!" Kaito moaned...not in pleasure but in fear...tears started to form in his eyes...I was just staring clenching my fists...I snapped when I saw a tear fall from Kaito's eyes down to his cheek...THAT'S IT!! I thought and ran to Kaito grasping him by the hand and pulling him close to me...making his head rest on my chest..."What do you think your doing?" I asked them in a very angry tone...

"Who do you think you are taking my toy away" Kaito burried his face in my chest afraid, and crying...I narrowed my eyes...

"I'm his boyfriend and you don't have the right to call him your 'toy'" I remarked in my angry voice holding Kaito's hand tighter...Narrowing my eyes, I gripped Kaito's shoulder and pushed him back and so that we could be safe from these thugs...I pressed my lips against Kaito's and his eyes grew wide...
The thugs were surprised in the sight, I let go of Kaito...and looked back at the thugs, giving them a death glare...scared from my glare, they ran off...such whimps, always picking on the defenseless...I thought and faced back at Kaito..."Your'e not hurt ri-!!" I was cut off as I was being hugged by Kaito tightly...he was shaking...such a scared child he was...

"Hey...your'e safe now" I rubbed his back and he started t raise his head up and stare straight at my eyes...He was blushing...Darn!! He was like a girl when he blushed so damn hard...

"What was that kiss for!?" Kaito screamed while blushing so hard and he closed his eyes in embarassment...don't think I wasn't embarassed cause I was! This is my first time kissing a guy what do you think!?

"A-aahhh...I proved to them that we are a couple...and scared them away" I was blushing hard too...geez who wouldn't blush at this situation...

"Why didn't you just gave them a death glare!?" Kaito looked like a girl whining...I don't know...but he looks cute...Ugh! Enough!!

"I-I'm so sorry!" I apologized and tried to make my blush go away...why did I even do it!? Was it just me wanting to scare them off? Or was I really curious to know what his lips taste like...SHIT!! NO I JUST WANTED TO SCARE THEM OFF THAT'S ALL!!
I shook my head trying to get the thought off of my head...

Kaito's P.O.V~

I...WAS...KISSED...BY...HIM...

What the fudge!?!?!? I blushed so hard and why did he even do that!?

"I......." I was speechless...Damn it!! I can't think straight!!!

"I'll be going to class now, BYE SEE YAH!!" I ran off not looking back...DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!!!
I ran off cursing in my mind...not even looking back at Tsubaki...

I finally made it to class...I was breathing heavily...Fujiyama-Sensei came close to me..."Just in time" He smiled and patted my head softly..."I'm really sorry!" I apologized bowing my head...

"No no no, it's ok" Sensei moved his hands sideways...so then he told me to sit at my chair...I did as he said so...

The teacher kept on speaking..but my mind was elsewhere...It was stuck on my brain...that kiss!!

I shook my head in a 'no' motion...Actually, it felt...good...his lips was so soft, and warm...I realized that it was actually so good to kiss my crush...it's been my dream to do so...but I just wished that it wasn't pretend...I just wish that it was true love when he kissed me...wait...WHAT THE FUDGE AM I THINKING!?!?! I'M OVERTHINKING THIS...I NEED TO CALM DOWN...CALM DOWN...I breathed in and out so loudly..."Kaito? You ok there?" "Hmm!!" I reacted when I suddenly remember I was still in class...."I'm fine! Sorry sensei" I looked away...Fu-sensei (I decided to call him that till the end of the book) seems to be worried...he always sees right through me...

Later, the bell rang and we were dismissed for lunch...except me...Huhuhu...I don't want a punishment please...

I went close to Fu-sensei...I apologized for not paying attention at class...I suddenly felt him flicked his finger hitting my forehead..."S-sensei!?"

"Your'e not ok...I know" Sensei said as he hugged me close...I widened my eyes...blushing well, not that much...

"Care to tell me what happened?" He said as he let go....
"Ok" I replied

And so I explained everything and even about that kiss...His jaw dropped and began to be speechless

"Kaito...how did it feel kissing a man?" He asked me seemingly he was willing to know...he already knows that I have a crush on Tsubaki...so no wonder why he wanted to know...

"U-ummmm..." I can't fine the right words to describe how it felt...

"It was good...I think" I blushed and looked away...I swear I looked like all the blood went to my face...

Fu-sensei was holding his laugh..but failed...he bursted in laughter after hearing that I liked it...

"It's not funny!" I stood up and blushed...

"Haaaa...don't worry Kaito I've been there" He wiped the tear away from his eyes...as to assume he laughed too much...

"W-wait youv'e...been there?" I widened my eyes...not knowing that he told me that he's been through that...

"Fu-sensei...please forgive me for asking but...are you gay?"

Fu-sensei...was still...not moving a muscle...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's P.O.V~
BAM! Another chapter done...I was happy about this...cause we could finally at least set aside Kaito and Tsubaki for a while and uncover the teacher's darkest secrets...hehehehehehehhe...Ok that's enough...Ok guys I reached 1862 words with this one...but the last chapter reached 2000+ though...it might be tiring but I wanna continue for you guys... Love you guys!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Tense By kara

General Fiction

4.3M 175K 54
"I love you." "Oh?" "In a non-bro sort of way, y'know? Full homo." ~~~ Kai and Roan are a lot of things. Best friends, football players, straight...
21 0 31
After a year that Kaito and Eiichi have been dating, everything seems to have been going picture perfect. Except Eiichi has slowly begun to notice so...
168K 7.3K 20
Singto is the guy who has a heart that hard like a rock but his heart start to melted when he meet Krist. His one year junior at University. Singto s...
268K 14.6K 41
Do kyungsoo gets bullied for being gay, since his mother convinced him to tell his best friend about it, who in return told every one he knew. He is...