Be my Boyfriend for a week (B...

By King_Queen_Johnny

Kaito was just a normal gay guy who, like everyone else, has a crush on someone. His eyes landed on his last... More

Newbie
The Accidental Scandal
Pretending
We kissed!?
The Truth REVEALED!!
Meeting friends
Festivities approaching!!
Last day of Preperation!!
Truth or...Dare?
Day full of Regrets
It slipped...
Tragedy struck!
Dark Day
Enduring through it all
I need help (A/N chapter)
This day went...Normal?
Decisions
Challenges
A/N chappie
Challenges II
Settling this
A Day to remember
Q&A!!!
Q&A II!!!
Final Q&A!!!

The Day

40 2 2
By King_Queen_Johnny

Author's P.O.V~

Guys! I am not sure about this...but I maybe not be able to update my story cause exams on our school is coming close...although I will try my best to make time for you...Love you guys!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaito's P.O.V~
*Beep! Beep! Beep!*
I heard the sound of my alarm...hoping that it never went off waking me up..."Ugh" I hurriedly and strongly pressed the 'dismiss' button...which made it fall down...hehe I wouldn't say I'm clumsy...my body is just moving on it's own in the morning...
I rolled to the left side of my bed, I yawned and stretched my feet and arms...

I looked over at the time...seeing that it is still 6:30...I began to reach for my phone...knowing that I couldn't fall back to sleep again...

"I hate mornings" I stood up and opened my curtains realizing how beautiful the clouds looked like at this time of day..."Well, sometimes" I smiled and chuckled...

"I need some coffee though" I wore my shorts that had the color of faded brown...I was just wearing my boxers... last night...don't judge me...it was hot last night...

I went down and went through the kitchen door...reaching at the top cabinet for black coffee...I don't know why...I just love black coffee in the morning...even though I have a mind setting that black coffee is only for old people...well we have our own opinions...

I sat down at the very end of my coffee table and gaze at the window that had the view of the Sun rising...it was beautiful, such a sight to see...

I drank my coffee until the very end..."Ok, time for school" I stood up and took my towel...it was just behind me cause I took it with me to the kitchen..I walked to Bathroom and flicked the lights on...I began to take my clothes off...now I regret wearing back this shorts...I was gonna take it off anyway...anyways, I went in the shower and turned it on...I let out a groan as the warm water hit my body...I felt so relaxed...I let out a sigh and remembered Tsubaki and our 'relationship'...I hurriedly went out of the bathroom thinking that I might have consumed too much time already in the bathroom...well I looked over at the time and realized that it was still 6:40...so I slowed down and opened my cabinet...I took out my light blue colored fit pants and my 3/4 T-shirt that had a white center and light blue sleeves...

I took out my phone and headsets that had the same color as my hair...black...but the wire was white...I went down stairs and put my shoes on

"I need to be early...yesterday I forgot to return the Mythology book I borrowed...I gotta return it today" I said as I stared at the Mythology book entitled "gods and godesses of Mythology"...if you think this book is simple to read in one day, imagine 2 dictionaries put together...yeah that's how thick it is...I only read the first chapter...Geez...what's the point of it being thick if no one could read it through...

I opened the door and went out just to feel the cold breeze hit my skin...it was pleasuring..."Good morning world" I looked up to the clear blue sky and smiled while closing my eyes...

I stopped imagining of this current situation and just walked to school...I slipped in my headsets and played the song that I like the most...if you do wanna know...I actually like Rock songs...

I walked to the rythme of my music...
After a minute of walking I finally reached the school grounds...I was about to go in when suddenly

"Hi Kaito!" a random voice called out my name...it was a girl's voice..

"Ummm...Not being rude here, but do I know you?" I asked looking at her not-so familiar face...

"Oh sorry...my name is Mailyn" She smiled as she strectched out her hand to me...signalling a handshake...
"Oh haha! Nice to meet you" of course as warm greetings for my new acquaintance...I smiled and chuckled a bit...suddenly, she pulled me towards her making me shocked...

She stared at me from top to bottom...
I widened my eyes and got a bit speechless..."A-aahh...what are you doing?" I asked her trying not to stutter...I was successful hehe...

"So...How are you and...Tssssuuuubbbaaaakkkiiii?" she whispered in my ear and it made me blush so hard...I then again, looked like a red tomato...

"Did both of you do it already?" She asked willing to know
"W-what!? No!" I blushed and screamed a bit loud...

"Well...that's boring" She flips her hair that had the same color as the grassfields that are moving softly as the winds comes in contact with it...swaying softly with the winds direction...

"Well...We both have the same class, so how 'bout you come walk with me?" She said as she walked a bit further ahead...I was about to say that I'd prefer walking alone...but I instead just followed her...

"So, why isn't he with you? Isn't your boyfriend supposed to pick you up?" She said as she tilted her head to the left and smiled at me...

I blushed to what she just asked...I don't know what to answer!! We are just pretending...I can't answer that...I'll need to change the subject...

"I don't know.. Anyways. What's your favorite subject? You seem to be fond of Mythology" I put my hands in both my pockets and just looked at her

"Yeah..I quite like the Idea of reading Myths and such...it really amazes me" she stared up and just smiled while explaining to me...

"Me too!" I smiled and chuckled a bit...

A few minutes passed, we already reached the school...didn't notice though..we were enjoying our chat too long haha!..

"Oh I need to just go to the library to return a book...I'll just see you in class then" I smiled at her...wait, why can't I stop smiling?

"Ok see you then!" She ran to class and looked back to wave at me..."see yah!!" she waved...

I waved back and started to walk to the library...huh!!! The Library was so far!! I am not fond of walking long distances with heavy stuff...my bag shouldn't be heavy anyways! This Mythology book is the only thing that is making my bag heavy!!! I hate big books!!

I finally reached the library...I opened the door sideways since the door in the library is a slide door...I breathed heavily! I walked to the cashier and saw my old Sensei (teacher) sitting their with his red glasses, and his blue  hair waving...."Kuruma Sensei!" I waved at him smiling...

"Oh Kaito!" He stood up noticing that I was struggling with this HUGE NO-GOOD BOOK!!!
"H-hey! Let me help you with that" Kuruma, my old Sensei, took the book from my grasp...

"Whew!! That thing...was killing me in a way" I laughed out loud and waved my head back and forth from laughing...my Sensei did the same thing...

While me and Sensei were still talking...I heard a voice but...I noticed something weird...it's calling me BABE!?!?!!??!

I turned around and saw Tsubaki waving at me and as we were inches apart..he put his hand around my shoulder...I blushed so hard but I tried not to but Dammit!! It was just so darn hard to not blush!!!

"Babe, wanna eat something? We still have an hour" Tsubaki smiled and winked at me...FUDGE!!! HE JUST WINKED AT ME....WINKED!!! 

It was a moment of silence when my Sensei suddenly laughed so hard...

"You two are so sweet!" My teacher wiped the tears from his eyes...don't assume...he was just laughing too hard...

"Sensei" I pouted and I felt lips touch my cheek...WHAT THE FUDGE!? TSUBAKI JUST KISSED ME ON THE CHEEKS!!!

"A-aaahh..." I stuttered and blushed so hard...I can't control my blushes anymore!!!

"Babe?" Tsubaki asked and I can't even speak...I'M TOO SPEECHLESS RIGHT NOW!!!

"Y-y-y-yeah l-let's eat! So where would we eat b-babe?" I can't believe I just called him babe...

I feel so humiliated...But actually...I was happy cause I got my chance to call him 'babe' but I know...that this is just pretending....

"Let's go" Tsubaki held my hand and interwined it with his....SHOOT!!! MY NOSE IS GONNA BLEED!!!!!

~~~~~at a nearby Ramen resto~~~~~~~

I couldn't think straight...my head was lying on the table...trying to pull myself together...

"Hey don't worry...I was just acting"He said while eating the beef Ramen he ordered...
I kinda felt a little bit of pain at my heart...oh how I wish that...that I could be his and he could be mine...I felt pain as he told me that it was just 'acting'

"G-good to know" I sat up straight while my hair was covering my face...

"You ok?" He asked in a worried way...I replied..."yeah of course" I looked at him with a forceful smile...seriously? I've lied again...oh great look I'm fine...when I'm actually not...

We both were chatting at the Ramen resto and so now we were done...We walked to school...we still had 30 minutes so I could enjoy myself hehe...I chuckled at the thought...I need to make this fast though...I don't wanna be called 'babe' again..well I do wanna...but I don't want people swarming and murmurig about me...I really hate it when they do that...

"Babe" "Hmmm!" I was surprised...I think I was in my thoughts too deep..

"I'll be going to my class now...I still have to finish something...Love you babe" My eyes widened when he said that he loves me...oh my goodness say it again say it again!!! Wait what? Hahaha!!

I blushed so hard as he said those words...even though I know it is just pretend...I felt so happy...

While I was in my moment of blushing...I never noticed that Tsubaki kissed me in my forehead...until his warm lips clashed with my forehead...HOW SWEET COULD THIS GUY EVER GET!?!?!?

"Bye!" He waved goodbye at me and....FUDGE!!! HE DID A FLYING KISS!!!!! I blushed too hard...I don't know!! I just waved goodbye...I can never stop blushing...instead I touched my foehead on the spot where he kissed me...

I ran to my class...blushing still so hard...I continued running and noticed students crowding the bulletin again...I took a fast look at it and stopped...I realized something...ANOTHER PIC OF US!!! AT THE RAMEN RESTO!?!!??!? WHAT THE FUDGE!!!!

I ran fast to class and sat down on my chair..."huhuhu...someone is really stalking my life" I murmured

"K class...turn to page 23 on your English textbooks..." The voice of the teacher faded away from my ears...I can't forget what just happened earlier..I seriously just can't!!!

~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP SCHOOL DAY IS OVER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hurriedly ran to my house...which led me not meeting up with Tsubaki...I just dressed up on my pajamas as soon as I reached my house...Don't judge me...

I was thinking about what just happened...I felt butterflies on my stomach as I thought about it...FUDGE!....I can't stop thinking about it...Well this day was memorable at least...The Day Where he kis-WAIT! Isn't there a rule where...oh yeah right...NOT on the lips....

I kept on talking to myself until it was all pitch black now...I knew less that I have already fallen in a deep sleep...

***************************************

Author's P.O.V~

Guys!!!! I AM SORRY ABOUT MY MISPELLINGS AT THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS...I FORGOT TO PROOF READ THE CHAPTERS...I'M SO SORRY!!

Anyways...this chapter is now my third chapter...so I was so happy cause I pulled through even though I was so busy in school today...I really appreciate the readers who already read this...thanks for reading!!!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 468 27
Warning: boy x boy, Yaoi Gavin has a crush on his best friend, Oliver. Gavin will be changing schools and Oliver doesn't know. Because Gavin thinks i...
168K 7.3K 20
Singto is the guy who has a heart that hard like a rock but his heart start to melted when he meet Krist. His one year junior at University. Singto s...
324 31 26
Kai and Delta were partners for a history project. Delta fell for Kai almost instantly. He was determined to befriend this socially inept boy. Maybe...
114K 2.2K 27
Story about two guys who find out about each other's feelings. One of the guys is a bully and other is just a bullied boy. After one beating in schoo...