Hello criminal » joshler/tysh

Por shipitwithmysoul

{Sequel to » Hello Officer} (Description will come later on, I don't want to give anything away) Más

1 Savage
2 A lot of...flour?
3• Mommies boy
4• Get your priorities straigh-gay
5• How to appropriately be kidnapped by Tyler J.
7 Stuck in the middle with you
8 10:01 pm Friday
9 Sleepy boy
10 1800-wake-me-up-inside
11 Rip toes

6• Before it sinks in

4.1K 218 433
Por shipitwithmysoul

Tyler pov

I looked about as everyone stared at me.

Well...this isn't awkward at all..
Note my sarcasm.

I tested out a smile with one of the men, trying to give off that 'I'm friendly' vibe, he just gave a snarl.
Okee dokee, not a friendly chap, not a friendly chap at all.

I quickly looked away from him adjusting myself on the seat so I was sitting up straight.

"Is this him?" The guy in front of me asked out aloud with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth, his voice sounding groggy and scratchy.

His hair was dark brown and slicked back, he also had a bit of a beard which surprisingly was orange. He was wearing a hoodie that looked like it hadn't been taken off since he bought it and had a tattoo on the side of his face.

(^This character isn't anyone, it's a made up one so you can come up with a name for him)

The room fell quiet as no one answered him. I suddenly wondered if that question was directed at me.
The man turned slightly to look beside himself when he noticed no one was replying to him.
Brendon looked up from biting on his fingernails and realised everyone was now looking at him.

"Oh hah." He breathed "yeah that's him." He said with a forced smile.

As soon as the men began chatting amongst themselves and with the attention off of brendon, he still proceeded to kept forcing a smile at all of them as he quickly stepped over to me whilst eyeing off the men.

I watched brendon, observing his strangeness as he came around to my side and slung an arm over the back of the chair as he crouched down a little.

"Okay now would be a good time to explain what's going on." I whispered to him.

"Uh, well let's just say I may have accidentally told the boys that you saw the drug stash and let's just say they weren't too happy about it so..we're in a little bit of trouble." He whispered to me quickly and gave a sheepish smile to try and water down what he had just said.

"What kind of trouble?" I asked wearily as I too eyed off the men.

"Ehh.." Brendon winced, giving me an idea that this wasn't at all good.

"Yeah that's right you're in trouble." The scratchy voice sounding guy spoke up. "We can't have you police men snoopin' all up in our business, you saw somefin you weren't supposed da. We can't have you ratting this out to your cop buddies."

I squinted my eyes a little and opened my mouth as I let out an uhh sound.
"You, you guys do know that Brendon's a cop too right?"

"Yeah we all knows, but he's also very handy in the drug dealin' business, and we all know he ain't gonna rat us out cus he's one of us." He told me as he shoved his hands in his hoodies pocket.

"Okay well I only accidentally saw some stuff and I don't really have any clue what's going on nor do I want to. So I'm just gonna get out of here and you guys can do whatever." I said as I politely excused myself and went to stand up.
I was immediately pushed back down into the seat by a firm hand on my shoulder.

I gulped and had no choice but to sit back down smiling sheepishly at everyone.

"You ain't going no where, brendon may have given you a warning and you promised not to say anything but we don't trust cops like you so I've gotta deal with you myself now because brendon here is clearly incapable." The guy said as he gave brendon a disapproving glare.

"A cop sees a large stash of drugs in your dealers place and your dealer only let's the cop go with a warning. I think you can see the problem we have here." The guy laughed, the laugh that made you feel more uncomfortable than cheerful.

"Yeah he already yelled at me about this previously." Brendon commented to me.

"Why the hell are you a drug dealer anyway?" I asked harshly back.

He just shrugged. "Money, boredom, drugs." He said carelessly.

"Boredom?" I question not believing that he was actually using that as a reasoning for becoming a drug dealer.

"Alrighty enough chit chat." The guy ordered as he ran a hand back through his hair. "As you can probably understand, we have to get rid of you now." He said in that 'plain and simple' tone.

"Uh." Was all I said as the guy pulled out a pocket knife.

A pocket knife, really? That's his weapon of choice.
Well clearly I'm not dealing with professionals here.

"Well, that's great but I have other plans and being mutilated is not one of them" I informed everyone. "........also I need to pee."

Brendon swiftly stood up as the guy pointed the knife in my face attempting to be threatening.

"Hey hey hey, no one said anything about getting all punk with the blades. So why don't you just put that down for a moment." He said in a 'hey we are all buddies here' tone as he went to delicately grab the knife using his finger and thumb.

"..Or-or put it down forever." I added throwing my suggestion out there from behind brendon in my seat.

"We gotta do what we gotta do." The man spoke to brendon.

"We don't need too actually, because I know for a fact that he isn't going to tell anyone." Brendon said trying to encourage a different course of action.

"It's true." I piped up trying to back up brendon.

"He's just an innocent guy and is about as threatening to us as a sock." He continued on.

"That..that is also true." I nodded away as I poked my head out from behind brendon so I could see the guy holding the little knife.

The guy glared at me before he looked back to brendon and let out a groan before whispering loudly.
"Look I can't have anymore cops messing in our shit okay, I have enough crap to deal with."

"I understand but really you don't have to worry about tyler, I've got him under control." Brendon assured him.

"He does." I nodded quickly.

"I find that hard to believe, aren't cops professional liars. I mean you have to go all under cover and shit, so I'm not believing anyone of you for a second." He said as he went to push brendon out of the way to get at me.

"Woah woah woah wait wait!" I winced as the guy came at me again, knife pointed straight at me as he use one arm to grab the back of my chair.
I pushed back in my seat trying to get away from the small but most likely deadly weapon.

"Wait." A voice from the back of the room said.

He paused and looked up.
I was currently sweating so much I could've played a cartoon character in a desert as I stared straight at the shiny silver blade.

"Ending the guy isn't going to help any of us out in anyway. We'll just have more cops on our ass." The voice explained and I realised it was the Hispanic door guard.
"I have a better solution. If he says he isn't going to tell and brendon says he's got it under control than let them prove it."

"I haven't got time for any of this stuffing around crap." The guy with the knife groaned angrily.

"Look we have a new shipment of drugs we need smuggled across the boarder but a don't have anyone for the job so let these two dweebs do it." He explained.

"Why would we get them to do it?" The guy questioned looking at the short Hispanic like he was stupid.

"Because who can drive around with drugs without looking suspicious or anyone even batting an eyelid?" He asked rhetorically before pointing at me and brendon. "Cops. Think about it."

"You're makin' sense." The guy nodded.
"Alright, you two fucks just got lucky, you're our new drug smugglers."

I don't like this guys fowl language. Wash your mouth out sir for goodness sake!

"I don't think so." Brendon said. "I'm just a dealer not a smuggler, they're two very different things and smuggling is way more serious. No, I'm not doing it." He shook his head and put his hands up to surrender.

Would you look at that, brendon does have some morals.

"Well too bad because you're both going to do it or I'm not just killin' his ass I'll kill yours too."

Well, this is going swimmingly.
I said to myself sarcastically in my head as I watched the two quarrel for only five minutes before Brendon gave in.

"Okay fine whatever we will do it." Brendon sighed.

"Ya damn right you will. I'll give you the details, but you're not allowed to tell any of them to your buddy here, I still don't trust him yet. Hell I barely even trust you but I need this job done so don't fuck it up or I'll come after you."

I still couldn't take this guy seriously, he may be waving around a knife but his little beard is also waving around too, it's very distracting.

I looked in between the guy and brendon, still not entirely sure that what was happening was really happening.

"Now get him outta here before I change my mind." He said as he pointed at me and closed up his pocket knife and slipped it in his pocket.

The thought of getting out of here relieved me and I immediately began trying to untie the rope from around my ankles. As I did so, the men started clearing out of the room as brendon and the bearded guy talked.

I jumped up from my seat with my ankles free, my wrists still tied but that didn't matter because I had a date with Netflix.

"Well, it was a pleasure doing business with you!" I said to the men as they filed out of the door.
"Nice to meeting you all, especially you door man. Have a nice night!" I called, enthusiastically giving my goodbyes to everyone.

"Alrighty let's get you home before you start befriending more of these thugs." Brendon whispered to me with a chuckle as he slung his arm across my shoulder blades and grabbed my shoulders.

"Agreed." I nodded.

We heard cars driving off outside. They probably all wanted to leave before I could get out there and get there number plates or something.
I was just glad they were leaving without me, I never want to be stuffed into the trunk of a car again.

Brendon held the door open for me as I walked out of the room.
I walked out of the door to realise I was outside.
I was confused with my surroundings.
There was a pool in front of me and that's when I realised this was Brendon's back yard.
They seriously man-napped me just to take me to the little garage at the back of Brendon's house.

"This is your house." I pointed out as I stood there in the dark looking at his back yard.

"Yep. They wanted to do the whole interrogation somewhere else but I didn't feel like driving so I offered up my humble abode. But mainly because there's easy access to drinks afterwards." He explained casually.
"Hey you want a drink?"

I shook my head.
"No thanks."
I don't think I'll be having a drink at Brendon's house in a while...or perhaps ever again.

"Suit yourself." He said as he walked past me and slid open the back door of his large house.
I followed after him.

"So how was your trip here?" He asked with a slight chuckle as he got himself a drink out of his mini fridge.

I frowned at him and held up my, still tied together, wrists.

"Aw poor bub." He cooed and then cracked a smile as he came over and helped untie my wrists.

"Don't aw bub me." I mumbled at him as he freed my wrists. "I was yanked out of my own window and thrown into the trunk of a car." I whined.

"I told them to be gentle with you. I did offer to go and get you myself but they were all to pissed at me to let me do anything." He explained as he took a mouthful of his drink.

They weren't the only ones that were  pisses at him, it's his fault that I got caught up in all this mess.
What is a cop doing dealing drugs anyway?
If he wasn't such a...such an-an idiot! Then none of this would've happened and I would be sitting at home all snuggled up with josh.

"Wait, They didn't hurt you did they?" Brendon suddenly asked sounding concerned.

"A little bit." I replied as I looked down at my feet and twisted my foot a little to show the scrapes on the backs of my heels that were bleeding a little due to being dragged back across concrete.

"Oh no." Brendon said with concern as he looked at my hurts.

I frowned and nodded.

"I'll fix that up for you." He said as he surprised me a little by grabbing me and lifting me up on to the counter.

I sat there quietly as he went about grabbing some thing's from his cabinet and bringing them over to me.

He got down on his knees in front of me and gently grabbed one of my feet and examined the heel with a pout.
I looked down at him and watched as he dabbed a wet cloth on my heels with concern written all over his face.

I couldn't be mad at him when he's making a big deal out of a minor injury and trying to fix it up for me.
It was kind of cute.

He opened up little band aids and put them over the backs of my heels.

"There we go." He smiled and kissed my foot. "All better now."

I laughed a little. "Thanks."

He stood up and put his hands on my legs. "Just call me doctor urie." He winked.

"Sure thing doc." I rolled my eyes and giggled.

"You know, you seem pretty chill for a guy who just got got forced into smuggling drugs."
_________________________

Sorry it took me so long to update.
I keep rewriting my work because I always doubt it isn't good enough.
*dramatic sigh* *flomps on the floor*

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

116K 4.9K 36
josh is sent to work on his uncle's farm for the summer. suddenly the fresh strawberries aren't the sweetest thing on the farm when tyler shows up. ...
319 4 26
I take requests :) All i've got to say is be careful reading these??? They can probably be pretty triggering and some may have happy endings and some...
712 86 16
Ten years after being taken away, Joshua Dun remains locked up in a government facility waiting for the day he can get released. However, his boyfrie...
4K 287 22
I'm not doing this