Fake It For Me (Rewriting)

By Paranilla

(Undergoing another rewrite [even the rewrite is. Going to try and publish this]) What would you do if someon... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 15

134 7 1
By Paranilla

-Chapter 15 (This chapter has this symbol at a certain part: * and that is for the song on the side. You have to play that song [you don't have to but I recommend it] so it can go with that part of the story. Enjoy)

“You shouldn’t be here,” Jason told me as I opened the door. “You really don’t have to be here right now. You seem like you need to be with Ryouta right now. He can take care you while I can’t take care of you.” He turned me around and pushed me towards the door.

“Jason!” a lady’s voice shouted. “Who are you pushing out the door?”

He stopped pushing on me and I looked inside the house. An older woman stood in the living room and she looked out the door at me. I looked at Jason and he looked away.  The woman walked up to me and she looked me over. She then looked over at Jason.

“Is this your girlfriend? I think I saw her in a magazine with you a few weeks ago,” she asked and he looked at me. I nodded my head and he nodded his. “She is really pretty. I’m glad you picked yourself a good girlfriend. She is just as pretty as Miu.”

Jason looked down. “Mom you know how I feel about it when Miu is mentioned. Please don’t mention her ever again,” he told her and he touched my arm. “I’m sorry for trying to hide you from my mother. I was just worried about how you two would get along. It seems like you two get along really well.”

His mom nodded and held out her hand to me. “I’m Kate Chae,” she stated. “I’m his mother as you can tell and I guess I am embarrassing to him or something. You have very nice hair and you seem like you take good care of yourself. Do you cook?”

“Umm…” I looked at Jason and he held up his hands.

“She actually made something the other day for me. It was just some cheese noodles,” he said, cutting into the conversation. “She is pretty good at making things and I guess she has a lot of improvement to do but I would say she is good. I am cooking for you tonight just to let her have a day off.”

“Oh, I see. Jason, sweetie, your dad will be a little late here like I said. I’m sure he is going to love your girlfriend. I hope she gets added to the family.” His mom turned away and walked over to the living room couch and sat down. “I am going to see what we have to watch on TV.”

Jason pulled me outside and he closed the door. “Amy, my parents arrive here earlier than expected. I didn’t know that she arrived with him until I got a phone call. So I picked her up at the airport and she was pretty happy to see me and so was my dad. Miu apparently drove them hear and they seemed happy to see her but that is going to change after they get to know you. Miu is still in their hearts.”

“I’m sorry that they still have her in their hearts but maybe it is for a reason,” I replied. “We should go in there and hang out with your mom now.”

I opened the door and walked in. Jason followed me and I sat down beside his mom. She smiled and I looked at the TV.

“What are we watching?” I asked.

“We are watching some music videos. This is my son’s first video he did as a singer. He has acted in some dramas. Has he ever mentioned that he does acting?” I shook my head. “I see. I guess he likes keeping you out of his famous life. It’s nice that he does. That is what killed his relationship with Miu. I really liked Miu but she didn’t want to kill his career. He deserves someone who can handle being second to his career. I’m sure you understand that his career comes first.”

“Yeah, I do understand.”

Jason sat down next to me and he pointed to the TV. “Mom, you don’t have to keep mentioning my ex. You know how I feel about hearing her name all the time. I know it’s a habit that you bring her up when talking to me but I am done with that part of my life. I want to move on to the new part of my life with my girlfriend. She doesn’t need to know anything about some girl I was with ages ago."

“I think she should know things you haven’t told her. If you two work out, I’m going to treat her like family and make sure she is in on all the conversations we are to have,” Kate said and she smiled at me. “You are such a lovely girl Amy. I can tell based on how Jason looks at you.”

I blushed. “Oh, I guess I can see that too.”

Jason looked at me. “So, how are you feeling today? I hope you had a great time at your friend’s house. I love how you are able to hang out with your friends all day and all night. I’m not possessive, right?” He grabbed my hands and held them.

“You never are,” I told him and I kissed him on the cheek. “I’m kind of thirsty so I’m going to get a drink. I’m probably going to have a glass of water. Do you want me to bring you and your mom something back?” I smiled at him and he nodded.

“Yeah, I will have some tea and what do you want mother?”

His mom nodded. “I’ll have some tea too. Can you put some sugar in it dear?”

“Yeah, I’ll go get the drinks now,” I told her and I stood up.

Knocking came from the door and I looked at Jason. Jason stood up and he walked up to the door and opened it up. I walked into the kitchen and pulled out some cups. I opened the refrigerator and pulled out the tea. I poured the tea and grabbed out some sugar packs. I placed the sugar in one of the cups and took it into the living room.

“Hey, I can see you have your girlfriend son!” a man shouted and I placed the cups on the living room table. “Jason, I can see that you picked a good one.”

I looked at the guy and smiled. “Hello,” I muttered out. “Are you Jason’s dad?”

The man nodded. “Yes, I am his father. Please call me Alex.”

“Alright, Alex,” I replied and I looked at Jason. “Should we start cooking something for your parents to eat? I don’t want them to starve while they are here. I think we should make something very delicious like some fried rice or a homemade pizza.”

“I think the fried rice sounds good and I’ll order some Chinese food to go with our meal. I think I’ll help you cook now okay?”

~.~

“The food was delicious,” Kate told me and she handed me her plate. “I enjoyed the meal and it was the best meal I have had in a while. I should make you something one of these days to give you something to eat and see if you find it just as good as your meal.”

I nodded and took the plate into the kitchen. “Jason, I’m glad you helped me cook some food.” I placed the plate in the sink and he looked into my eyes. “Why are you looking at me like that?”

Jason shrugged. “I guess that I am looking at you because you look like you are having a good time with my family. I am pretty happy that we are hanging out for once. We usually don’t hang out a lot but now we are. I’m going to have to spend a little bit more time with you.”

“Yeah, I guess you will have to,” I muttered out. “Anyways, I like your parents. They seem very nice and they seem like they care a lot about you and the people in your life. Can you tell me something?”

“Yeah,” he replied. “I can tell you whatever you need me to.”

I nodded. “How much did they like Miu? I know you don’t want anyone bringing her up but I sort of want to know how they feel about them. Did they adore her? Did they really like her and they won’t like me?” I licked my lips and looked away.

“They really liked her. They told me that I should marry her and I was going to marry her after I planned on turning down the American tour and album idea. When she broke my heart, I forgot about my marriage plan and came here a while later. I bumped into you and then that leads us to now.”

I nodded my head. “So you wanted to marry her? That explains why you are so upset with her,” I said and I looked at him. “Why did you want to marry her? Did you feel like she was the one?”

He shook his head. “No, it’s because my family and her family knew each other for a while and so there was some pressure for me to marry her. She broke my heart and so I decided to come here to forget about her. I don’t know what happened to her before I left though. She vanished for a bit and returned to win me back from you. I don’t like her anymore.”

“Huh?” I tilted my head in confusion.

“I don’t like her anymore. She doesn’t mean anything to me at all. If she did, I would be chasing after her like I was before. I fell out of love with her because she was never the one.”

“I see.” I smiled and I turned to the kitchen opening to the hallway. “Well, I’m going to get ready for bed. Your mom is sleeping in my room and your dad is sleeping your room right? I think that is what they said during dinner. I think it’s going to be fun tonight.”

“Yeah, we are going to be sleeping like that. It isn’t going to be fun for me. My dad snores,” Jason laughed out and I laughed too. “Okay, you should go now and get ready for bed. I think you are going to like it better if you are ready for bed and can fall asleep really fast.”

I nodded and hugged him gently. “Good night,” I whispered and I walked out of the kitchen and into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and I walked into my bed room. “Hey, you’re in here already. When did you get in here Kate? You were in the kitchen last time I saw you.”

Kate smiled. “I just wanted to talk to you before we go to bed. I wanted to talk to you about my son and Miu. You know what? I never thought she was the love of his life. I loved her and I adored her but I could never bring myself to truly think she is the one.”

“Why did you think that?”

“Jason was head over heels in love with her. I asked him about their relationship and he told me that he wanted to be with her forever and ever. I told him if he feels that way, he should marry her. I feel like he was making a good choice but not a good choice for the long run. Something has always been wrong with Miu. She had some issues growing up. She liked getting things she wanted. She wasn’t that bad to me though but only to my husband and my son. She grew up a bit spoiled compared to that brother of hers. She adored Ryouta but she didn’t care for how he was or who she was with. She would whine and complain to her brother until he took care of some issues for her. Ryouta is a good kid but he is too soft sometimes. I think he changed once he got into some sort of fight with Jason. Jason made Ryouta feel weak and so useless and now he has changed.”

I nodded my head. “She pretends to be nice doesn’t she? When I first met her, she was all sweet and kind. After a while, she told me that I should back off your son. She seems a bit scary like she might try and do something to me if she doesn’t get her way.”

“Jason wouldn’t dump her because her dad was his manager at some point. He fired the dad and switched to a new manager,” she told me and I looked at her in shock. “Jason never told you that, right? I guess he likes keeping some things to himself. I think he is trying to protect you and nothing more.”

“I think so too. Anyways, let’s get sleeping. I’m tired.” I got onto the bed and curled up into a ball. I pulled the blanket over my body.

I clapped my hands together and the lights turned off. She laughed and I laughed too. I guess having lights that turn off like that is amazing and a bit funny.

“Good night sweetie,” she said. “I hope you stay in the family.”

I nodded.

~.~

Ryouta placed a plane ticket into my hand. “We are going to be leaving this evening. I want you to come to Japan with me and help me work on a show I am doing there. I am willing to help you with your career when you are there and pay for your college. What do you go to college in?”

“That’s not important for you to know right now,” I replied. “I want to go to Japan with you. It’s going to be fun and exciting. I will have to pack some clothes though.”

“I already got you some clothes to take there. I figured that I should buy you something nice to wear at all times there while you are dressing like yourself. I even got you some shampoo, conditioner, and a bunch of other girly stuff you will love to use and have.”

I smiled and hugged him. “I should tell my sister,” I told him and I pulled out my cell phone. I dialed her number and held up the phone to my ear.

“Hello?” Lindsey’s voice asked.

“Oh, hello Lindsey,” I said casually. “Umm…I have something to tell you. I want you to come over to Ryouta’s house and talk to me about it before it happens. I want you to even give me your opinion on it. Your opinion matters the most to me.”

“Alright, I’ll be there in a second.”

I hung up and looked at Ryouta. “Hey, did you defend your sister a lot back then? I heard you and Jason got into some fights.”

“Yeah, I did fight with him a lot but that is because I trusted Miu to tell me the truth. She lied about everything that would happen between her and Jason. She told me that Jason didn’t want to marry her and so I confronted him only to have my mouth busted and to learn that he wanted to marry her. I told her and she started crying saying that he must be lying and that I’m stupid for believing him. What are you asking me this? Is it important for you to know all of this?”

I shrugged. “I guess I just want to know because Jason’s mom told me about Jason and Miu’s relationship. I am kind of shocked that he wanted to marry her. I didn’t know they were pretty serious in their relationship. I know they weren’t having sex and all but serious in the sense he wanted to move up a level in the relationship status. What do you think about all of that? Did you know that he was planning on marrying her and turn down the album deal offered to him?”

“I knew enough to tell you some of it. I was worried that if I told you a bit too much, you would hate me and Jason. I was also afraid that you would take Miu’s side. She is pretty convincing if you ask me. I love my sister but she needs to change.”

“Oh, I see. Well, I don’t hate you and Jason at all. I don’t even hate Miu. I’m sure she is wonderful in her own way and she has a lot of growing to do. I know she will be getting even better eventually but she has to know she has issues first. Have you ever tried talking to her about it?”

“Yeah, I have.” Ryouta smiled and he touched my face. “You’re a sweet girl Amy. I don’t know how you even exist because you are kind of like sugar.”

I laughed. “So I’m like candy basically? Wow, I have never heard of that before. Are you trying to pick me up or something by trying to butter me up?” I poked him on the nose. “You don’t have to butter me up. I like you for you and I like how you don’t have to butter me up to make me feel good.”

Ryouta laughed too and he kissed me on the cheek. “I think you are like sugar though. You’re very sweet and very kind. I’m surprised that no one else has told you that. So, how did Jason’s parents treat you? I know his mom probably talked to you a lot and said very nice things towards you. She must really like you. She likes almost anyone who comes into her son’s life.”

“She was really kind to me and she was enjoying how I can clap my hands to turn on and off my room light. She must be amused by it.”

“I see.” Ryouta hugged me. “I am glad you two got along. I would hate it if you didn’t.”

Knocking came from the front door and Ryouta opened it, letting my sister in. Lindsey looked at me and she waved at me. She handed me a little bag and motioned for me to open it.

I opened up the bag and pulled out some makeup. “Did you get your online store up?” I asked and she nodded. “Wow, these are amazing and they look so professional! How did you ever get to make these things? I know you don’t make them yourself but you decide the shade, how it looks, and a few other things. Did you ask someone to design the outside of it?”

“Actually, that was the easy part. Jake designed how it would look and that lipstick in there is the best five shades I have on the website that would suit you. They are Frosty Berries, Siren Red, Pink Rage, Smoky Girl, and Crystal Hearts. The crystal one has tiny little glitter hearts in it that don’t feel weird against your lips. I even put some nail polish, eye liner, eye shadow, and mascara in there. I even put some of my very own lip balm in there and it is made out of natural stuff.”

“Thank you!” I hugged her and placed the items back in the bag. “Is that hair dye in there? What shade did you get me?”

“It’s called Glitter Girl Brown,” she answered and she smiled. “I dyed my hair already with one of my dyes.”

“I can’t even tell the difference. Your hair looks pretty much the same.”

“I know it does and that is because I colored it a shade similar to mine. It’s called Sparkly Stars,” she told me and she looked at Ryouta. “If you want any hair dye, I can get you a few boxes for free so you can see if you want to buy some. Oh, yeah! The clothes are officially out on my website and they are selling like crazy. Jason has been promoting my website nonstop. I know the launch is sudden but I couldn’t help myself from starting early. Mom and dad got the items early and we have been sending everything in and out already.”

“Can you get me some clothes?” I asked.

“I have some in the car for you and Ryouta. I have plenty of clothes that you will like and you won’t like. You can mix and match them for photo shoots, self taken pictures, and maybe even for a date.”

Ryouta laughed. “If you have some sort of brown shade for my hair, I’ll take it. Please don’t make it a box of girly sounding hair dye. I would hate to say the shade of that. Does it ship internationally?”

“Yes, I ship things internationally. Jake does the orders by phone and I do the online orders when I’m not busy with school work. It’s hard having a job. Right now the website is in mom and dad’s hands but it’ll be in mine once I am done with school. It’s so weird having a website for selling stuff. It only sucks that I don’t have full control over it. Oh, the shade I can get you is Candlelit Brown. It’s somewhat girly but it’s for both genders.”

“That sounds fine to me,” Ryouta replied.

“Okay, I have something important to tell you Lindsey. I am going to go to Japan with Ryouta and help him with his role he has for TV or something like that. I’m going to probably start a career overseas with singing or song writing. I may even do some acting.”

Lindsey looked at me in shock. “What?”

“He gave me a plane ticket and I’m going with him to Japan.” I held up a plane ticket and she looked away. “Lindsey, I’m still going to be able to talk to you but we won’t be seeing each other often. I want to move on with my life and find myself. I’ll still be going to college and contacting you and my family but I won’t be here with you. I am going to be away from a bit with Ryouta to get on track.”

Lindsey nodded. “I understand that you want to do that but what about Jason? What are you going to tell him when you get up and leave?”

“I’m not going to tell him. I don’t want him to know that I am leaving to Japan with Ryouta,” I explained. “I am going to leave before he can find out and I’ll tell him why I did later. I just think he needs to find out what he wants and to focus on his career for now.”

“You are starting to sound like Miu,” Ryouta muttered out.

I looked at Ryouta. “I’m not going to hurt him like she did. I’m going to stay in contact with him but it won’t be in the romantic, boyfriend and girlfriend way.” I looked at Ryouta. “Ryouta is probably going to leave a note for Jason to read on this house and. I’m leaving today.”

“You are going to leave today? What?”

“I’m sorry but Ryouta only gave me the ticket today.”

“I figured I would surprise Amy with the plane tickets.”

Lindsey sat down and she took a deep breath. “So you are just going to get up and live? Why would you want to do that besides trying to get your life together? You have so many people here who love and care for you but you are just going to leave them hanging?”

“Don’t be like this Lindsey,” I mumbled out.

Lindsey stood up and looked me in the eyes. “I won’t. It’s your choice after all,” Lindsey said, her voice shaking a bit. “I love you sis.” She hugged me and stated crying.

~.~

Ryouta handed me my bags and I grabbed them. I looked around and I noticed some paparazzi showing up. I looked away and I placed sunglasses onto my face. I looked down at my dress and it sparkled in the light. I looked up and nodded at Ryouta.

We walked towards the line to get to our plane and I stood in it. Ryouta touched my arm gently and he looked down at me. I looked up at him and smiled.

“I hope you aren’t going to regret this,” he said and I looked away. “Are you regretting this?”

I shook my head. “No, I’m not regretting this at all. I think I’m just a bit unsure about how to understand what I’m going to do now. I think it’s sort of hard leaving a place I have been at for so long. I’m leaving behind my friends and my family.”

“This is the airport you met Jason at, correct?”

I nodded.

(Flash back)

I laughed a bit more and started walking towards the seats. I felt my foot trip on something and then I went flying forward. I felt something catch me and I gasped in shock. What in the world is going on here?

“Umm…” I looked up to see a guy looking down at me. “Oh, I’m so sorry!” I began to pull myself away from his grasp and he pulled me back towards him.

“Are you okay?” he asked and I nodded. “Good.”

I heard some screams and I looked towards Lindsey. Lindsey looked around and I started looking around too. What in the world is going on here?

“Oh, crap,” the guy muttered out and he looked at me. “Don’t move away from me yet.”

“Umm…okay?” I said in confusion.

“Hey, she is stealing our man!” someone shouted and I heard a camera go off. Huh?

“She has her hands all over our Jason!” another person said and they started shouting mean things at me. What am I doing wrong to make these people hate?

“Who is she to him?”

“I have no clue.”

I looked up at the guy. “Who in the world are you?” I asked and he looked down. “Why are those girls and some guys freaking out over you? Don’t tell me I just ran into some person who happens to have some sort of crazy fandom and now my life is ruined, okay?”

The guy named Jason looked down at me through his sunglasses. “Listen, you need to get out of here before something bad happens,” he whispered under his breath and I looked at him in confusion. “I don’t have time to explain this so please go.” He pulled me closer to him and touched my hair softly. “Stay safe.”

He pulled away with a smile on his face and I looked at Lindsey. “Let’s get out of here right now before I become fried toast!”

“Hey, who was that girl?” someone asked Jason and he looked at them.

I felt Lindsey grab my arm and she pulled me away as Jason answered the questions. Lindsey pulled out her cell phone and called Jake. “Hey, did mom and dad get a cab? Oh, okay. Thanks.”

“Did they get a cab?”

“Yes, they did and we came all the way here for no reason,” she told me.

“Yeah, we did. I wonder what was up with that guy.”

“What about those girls?”

I shrugged. “I have no idea what is going on and I don’t want to find out.”

“Yeah, that’s probably for the best.”

(End of Flash back)

“This place must have a place in your heart. After all, you might the person you love here,” Ryouta said snapping me out of my mind. “I know you love Jason so don’t be shocked that I know you though. I think it is wonderful that you do and you must be happy.”

I looked at him and nodded. “Yeah I guess that’s true. I do love him Ryouta. I love him a lot and that is because how he is. He is himself and the facial expressions he makes entertain me.”

“I bet you two have kissed.”

“Yes, we did kiss before.”

* “Amy!” someone shouted and I turned away.

Jason appeared in my vision and he ran up to me. He stopped in front of me and he grabbed my hands. Lindsey stood beside him and she stopped and started coughing, needing to catch up on her oxygen. I looked at Jason and he pulled me aside.

“I found out that you are going to Japan and I want to tell you about how I feel before you go. I don’t want you to stop me as I talk to you because I think it is important for you to know all about it before you flee the country. Amy, are you willing to hear me out?” he asked and I nodded. “Amy, I love you so much and I want to be with you. When I first saw you, I was interested in you. You aren’t like other girls I have seen and been with. You’re unique and special.”

I felt tears fill my eyes. “Jason…”

He held up a finger and he got down on one knee. “Amy, I want you to be my girlfriend once again but this time officially and not because of some stupid agreement. I want to be with you for as long as possible. I promise I won’t focus on my career and I will make you the center of my universe. I won’t over work and I will make sure if I go on tour, I’ll bring you.”

I felt a tear fall down my face. “I don’t know what to say…”

“Jason! Don’t you do this!” someone shouted and I looked over to see Miu. Everyone in the airport looked at us and she walked towards us.

Jason stood up and he looked her in the eyes. “I don’t want to be with you Miu. We’re over as far as I am concerned. After all, you dumped me and told me I should focus on my career. I wanted to marry you but that has changed now. I have someone else I want to be with and she deserves a chance. You had yours and I have realized over time that I am no longer in love with you and that when I was with you before, it wasn’t actual love.” He turned to me. “Amy, will you be my girlfriend.” Jason reached into his pocket and held out a box. “This is a promise ring and it is going to remind me that I’m going to have to make you happy.”

I grabbed the box and I opened it up. The ring inside shined brightly and I smiled. A butterfly design caught my eye and I looked at Jason.

“You like it?” he asked and I nodded.

He took out the ring from the box and he placed it on my ring finger on my left hand. He placed the box in his pocket and he leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back and Lindsey squealed happily. Jason pulled away and he looked at Miu.

“One day you’ll find someone else for you,” he told her. “I’m glad you are here though but that doesn’t change anything. I want Amy, not you.”

Ryouta walked over to her. “It’s about time you know you can’t get whatever you want,” he told her and he handed her a plane ticket. “I’m staying here and you can go home. I want to watch those two be happy together and see how everything ends for them.”

Miu started crying and she threw down her purse. “You’re going want me back Jason! You know you love me!” she shouted and she picked up her purse and stormed off.

Jason pulled on my hand and I looked at him. He leaned in and kissed me again and I kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close to his body. I blushed and pulled away.

“Thank you for the ring,” I said. “It’s beautiful.”

“I’m glad you like it. Lindsey and my mom helped me pick it out,” he told me and he smiled. “Now, let’s go back to our home and celebrate.”

I looked at the cameras. “First, we have to talk to the media.”

He nodded. “That is fair.”

A/n: Okay, that’s the ending for this chapter. Keep in mind I will be doing an alternative ending chapter for this one after the rest of the story is finished. We have about seven more chapters to go and it will probably be pretty short chapters. Then I will have a few specials after the alternative chapter. I hope you enjoyed how this chapter ends and I hope it’s not too bad. Thanks for reading and thanks for the support everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 16.2K 69
*** Spoiler Alert - This is book two in the trilogy, so please do not read below until you have read Out of the Shadows [book one] *** *** All of th...
2.4K 115 48
Emma Bella , who is the most famous celebrity around the world. And she is a biggest Heartthrob and reddest Red Flag that everyone wants. When Emma n...
65.9K 1.5K 33
After years of ups and down, Ryan William is left all alone even though he's surround by a lot of people. Choosing his love over the girl everyone th...
14K 578 12
In which two strangers meet at the wrong time, breaking each other's heart. Hyunjin needs a fake girlfriend to show his ex that he can move on. Won...