Sebastian (BoyXBoy, Werewolf)...

By Anissa_Eylene555

[COMPLETE] Sebastian Porter loves the supernatural, his favorite being werewolves. How ironic that he just so... More

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
BOOK 2
SECOND Book :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (FINALE)
Milo is PUBLISHED!!
Out of the Dark

Chapter 10

27.4K 1.1K 245
By Anissa_Eylene555

**The Full Moon though, HAHA, poor babies.**

**A/N: Make sure to read my Author's Blurb at the end :D**

**Sebastian**

I'm in the woods somewhere. I don't know where but just somewhere. I'm not confused as to why I'm in the woods because somewhere deep in my brain I know why I'm here, so I just continue on through the woods like this is an everyday thing.

Just then a very, very large wolf appears from behind a thick tree. I'm not scared to see this pure black wolf, inside I marvel at how beautiful he is. His fur probably makes the night weep in jealousy from how black it is. Yet the tip of his left ear is white, the white sticks out on the black wolf like one would stick out wearing hot pink to a funeral.

I'm happy to see the wolf, calm now that he is with me, and just a bit turned on from how sexy I think it is. Why I think this wolf is so sexy I have no idea. I'm not scared at all, I'm relieved. I feel myself smile as the wolf trots up to me and rubs his massive body against me. The wolf is literally huge, he is just five inches shorter than me at five foot.

I used to think a wolf this large should scare me, but then I noticed how I feel anything but scared. I feel happy, relieved, immense joy, calm, and even safe as he rubs his scent all over me. I feel all warm and tingly inside as he rubs his fur against me, tickling my skin.

I love this black wolf.

I don't know why I love him. I don't know when I started loving him. I don't know how I love a wolf like you would a lover. All I know is that I love this wolf with all my heart and I would put my life in front of his in the line of danger. I don't know how I know I love him like you would a lover, but I do, and I want to kiss this wolf. I want to hug him and kiss him until my last dying breath.

I know I should be startled that I love someone this deeply, but I can't help it and I don't care. All I want is for this wolf to never leave me. All I want is to feel his warm body against mine. I want to run my fingers through his thick fur to see if it is as soft as it looks.

I want this wolf.

I want this wolf to love me the way I do him.

This wolf does love me like I do, though. I don't know how I know that but I know it is true. I know he would do anything to make me happy. I know he would protect me with his life just like I would for him.

I smile down at the wolf, his eyes a beautiful light brown that suddenly remind me of someone. But who? I can't remember. The more I try to remember the harder it gets. The farther from my memory it goes. Just out of reach.

The wolf stares into my eyes and then I hear his voice inside my head. I strain my ears to try and hear the voice clearly but just like every other time I can't understand him. His voice is muddled in my clouded and confused mind. I am frustrated that I can't understand him, but my dream self is happy with a big smile on his face.

And that's where the dream always ends.

My eyes slowly open and I adjust to the light streaming in my bedroom. With a sigh, I throw the covers off of me and pad to my conjoined bathroom. The dream is always the same. Nothing ever changes.

I quickly do my business on the toilet before I brush my teeth to rid of the nasty morning breath that is plaguing me this morning. Then I jump in the shower with a yawn.

The dream has been the same since the first time I had it when I was seven or eight, I can't quite remember when it first came to me. All I know is that I have it at least once a month around the same time.

The full moon.

It took me a long time to realize that it only happens around the full moon, but when I did realize I started to get suspicious. Maybe my wishes of the supernatural existing are real and maybe my dream is a premonition of the future. That would be cool. Especially from how happy I am in the dream.

That makes me smile, but then again I am always happy after having that dream. It's like what the dream me was feeling gets transferred over to my sleeping form. Then when I wake up I am happy, and sometimes a bit turned on. Today luckily was not one of those times when I wake up with an annoying boner.

But if the supernatural was real I would be a happy little guy. I actually do believe in the supernatural, though. I mean, I have seen some pretty freaking huge wolves before. Now that I think about it, those wolves are pretty much the same size as the wolf in my dream, no normal wolf could be that size.

But anyway, I'm pretty sure those wolves are werewolves. I mean how awesome would it be to run into a werewolf? Plus, none of the ones I have seen have attacked me, they just ran off like I would shoot them or something. But that is understandable since people tend to kill or capture things they don't understand. And I definitely don't understand the wolves I see here in town. But I'm sure as hell not going to kill my favorite animal!

I also believe in vampires though and not just werewolves. Haven't you seen the news? They have reported on people being drained of blood mysteriously. They have reported on people going missing all the time. And they find random mysterious bodies in the woods that reporters say were attacked by animals but they never do say what attacked them. So really, there are vampires draining blood from humans in the city, and the bad kind of werewolves who have lost their human side mauling people in the woods.

I strongly believe this.

Once done with my shower I slowly put on clothes for the day and head downstairs for breakfast. I have half a mind to tell Wanda that I need to stay home though because I don't feel like going to school because James will not be there. Especially since I have gotten so used to seeing him every day and having him eat lunch in the library with me.

James called me on Sunday telling me something came up and he wouldn't be in school all week. So here I am on this boring Friday wishing I could just see him once. I don't know why but I have been pretty depressed from not seeing him all week. And today seems to just be worse. If I knew where he lived I would go to him to see if he was okay but I don't know where he lives.

So here I pout eating my cheesy ham omelet wishing James to appear. I know now that my crush on him is getting pretty bad. I've only known him for a month yet I can't seem to get him out of my head. Every time I have time to think my mind goes straight to James. I can't help but think about how happy he makes me. How when we touch I literally feel hot sparks like we have this strong chemistry with each other.

I feel like we have a strong chemistry, I wonder if James feels the same way. If he ever comes back out of hiding maybe I could ask him. Ugh! I just miss him and I sound like such a clingy girlfriend. Why do they call it a clingy girlfriend? Boys can be clingy boyfriends too! Why do we pick on the female population like that? Ugh! I don't really care right now, I just miss James. What was so important that he had to disappear and turn off his cellphone?

"Sebastian!" I snap my head up from my omelet at the sound of my name. I turn in my chair to find my mother standing in the doorway.

My mother was the one who gave Makayla her blonde hair and blue eyes as my mother has the same. Well, actually I don't know who Makayla's father is so I don't know if he had blonde hair or blue eyes too. The point is my mother has the same hair and eyes as Makayla. She is a beautiful woman who never eats just like Makayla. Like mother like daughter. Ugh! Mom even wears skimpy clothes just like Makayla, only mom's skimpy clothes can pass for being very fancy business clothes that may just be a bit short and show off more than the necessary cleavage. Not that it's necessary to show off any cleavage, but whatever.

"Yes?" I ask with an emotionless voice. I can't wait for her and dad to leave for the weekend. They've been home all week doing business in the city and I was going insane with them here in the same house.

"Do you ever listen the first time you're called?" Mom hisses. I spot Wanda from the corner of my eye trying not to grimace at my mother. Wanda despises my mother just as much as I do.

"I'm sorry, I was enjoying my delicious omelet," I say honestly even though I know she doesn't care.

"Whatever," Mom hisses again. "I came to inform you that a few business partners will be in town for the Thanksgiving holiday and your father and I will be hosting a party here at the house. So I expect you to be on your best behavior or I will take your T.V and car away," I raise my eyebrows and bite my tongue.

I slowly nod my head in hopes that she would just leave now. I did not need to see her this early in my day. Mom huffs before she turns on her heel and stomps out of the kitchen. After two minutes in silence Wanda and I burst out laughing.

"Did she forget that you have no car?" Wanda asks as she goes back to eating her own breakfast.

I shrug my shoulders and go back to my honestly delicious omelet. "She doesn't care about me to remember,"

Wanda gives me a sad look because she knows it's true. The room gets plunged into silence after that, both of us just eating our breakfast lost in our own thoughts. Of course, my mind goes back to James. I wish he was coming to school today but he told me he wouldn't be back until probably next Wednesday or something. Which sucks even worse because we don't have school on Wednesday because Thursday is Thanksgiving so we get the rest of the week off until the next Monday.

I kind of wish I could ask James to attend our party on Thanksgiving since he told me he wasn't going home for the holiday, and then he told me the Tyler's were having a big family dinner and I didn't want to take him from that because he said something about them being practically family to him.

Besides, James would not enjoy this 'party' if you can even call it one. It will just be a bunch of stuck up rich people dressed in some fancy clothing walking around with cocktails and champagne. I really hate these gatherings and really wish I could hide out in my bedroom for it but then people ask about me so one of my parents drag me out after stuffing me into a tux. So now they drag me out before the party even starts so I can at least make an appearance. Not that anyone cares about me, they just think it will get them higher points with my parents even though they couldn't care less if they asked about me.

"Sebastian," Wanda calls out to me so I blink and look at her. "You're going to miss the bus,"

I look at the clock on the wall before my eyes widen and I let out a squeak. I jump from my chair and rush to grab my backpack and to the front door so I can shove my shoes on. Why I am rushing? If I miss the bus maybe I could just go hang out in the city somewhere. I honestly don't want to go to school today because James won't be there. I seriously need help. I have it bad for James and were just friends.

I groan as I run out the door and remember I have a test in Astronomy today. Great, it's not like I will be able to concentrate with James on my mind. All I can think about is him right now. Ugh! I feel like a creep.

This is going to be a long day.

****555****

**James**

I have been sitting at the pack house practically working myself to death all week. I helped a few pack members fix a broken closet door, helped replace a broken window, and even helped move some furniture around. I have been helping the omegas clean and cook and even started babysitting a few of the pups. Anything to keep my mind off of Sebastian.

I even work out even more vigorously now to keep my body moving and in shape since I don't trust myself or my wolf to go out running. We would probably go straight to Sebastian and force him to mate with us. Yeah, so not a good idea.

All week I have been tempted to go out and mark Sebastian, just so everyone knows who he belongs to. Me. He belongs to me. Sebastian is mine. He's my other half. No one can have him but me. Only me!

Okay, see? My wolf and I are super possessive right now and I'm freaking out. I just need to see him but I know I can't, especially not today with tonight being the full moon. I even had to shut off my phone since I was tempted to call Sebastian and bring him out to the pack house. Also if I talked to Sebastian I would go running right to him. Hearing his voice would not be good right now, it would just make this harder on me and make me call him over. No, I need to stop thinking about him.

Dammit! This full moon crap is bullshit for a poor unmated wolf. It is so hard knowing Sebastian is my mate and yet not being able to mate with him. So hard knowing that he doesn't bare my mark and anyone could take him from me. He isn't safe without my mark. Okay, maybe he technically is safe as long as no one knows he's my mate. Does being mated to a werewolf put you in danger? It means more people to kidnap you and use you for bait or leverage. Ugh!

Oh, my goddess! I'm putting Sebastian in danger by being his mate! Okay but what if people have seen us around town? That would mean they would know, or at least suspect he is important to me. Yes, they could take him from me. Sebastian is in danger without my mark! His sexy little ass is in danger whether he bears my mark or not.

Mhm, his sexy little ass. He has a tiny round little ass that I could just plunge right into. I bet he would be all hot and tight for me too. Mhm, fuck yes, I can just imagine the pleasure his ass alone could give me. And his tiny hands could roam my body, he could claw and scrape at my back with his fingernails as I plunge hard and deep within his tight body. Sebastian would blush as I stroke his hard cock, he would whimper as he tries to keep his pleasure quiet. I imagine Sebastian to be a screamer or at least loud in bed because he is actually a pretty quiet kid.

Okay, so maybe he's technically older than me by seven months but that doesn't mean anything! He's still quiet and they say the quiet ones are the ones who surprise you the most. So yes, I imagine Sebastian to be loud in bed. I haven't decided if he would be a gentle lover or one who likes it hot and rough. So I imagine it both ways.

I imagine sliding in and out of him nice and slow, as gentle as possible so he feels my love for him with every painfully slow thrust. I would leave kisses up his back and shoulders if I was taking him from behind. Or if I was taking him from the front I would leave loving kisses up and down his chest. Either way I would stroke his cock with a loving grip but make sure not to hold him tight enough he came too soon. I would kiss and suckle on every inch of skin I could reach, leaving my mark everywhere on his delicious body. Then I would sink my canines so deep into his neck that I would taste his blood and flesh for weeks afterwards. It's a good thing the mark is pleasurable.

Mhm, but if he likes it hot and rough I would show him hot and rough. I would pound into his tight ass without mercy causing bruises and making sure to fuck him real good so he could feel me for a week. I would be gripping my hands on his waist so tightly that he couldn't move a centimeter without my permission. The sweat from our bodies would cause us to slip against each other but also help as a lube. I would leave hot kisses on his back or chest, giving him hard love bites everywhere until it looked like he was in a fight. I would grip his cock tightly and stroke him in time with the hard fast thrusts of my hips, making sure to cover the slit of his head anytime he tried to come too soon. I would still sink my canines deeply into him so I could taste his blood and skin for weeks, just so everyone would know who he belongs to. So everyone knows that his cute sexy little ass belongs to me and only my cock gets to penetrate it.

Mhm, fuck, now I'm horny as hell. I furrow my eyebrows together as I glance outside to see the sun setting. Okay, James, this is the time for self-restraint. This is the moment to show yourself that you can, in fact, hold your wolf in and you're not driven by your animal instincts to fuck under the moon. Mhm, but fucking Sebastian under the full moon would be sexy as fuck.

No! Stop it James! Stop being so horny! Goddess, get a grip already and stop perving on him!

Okay, I've got this. But first I think I might have to get rid of this raging erection that is poking the blanket up. How am I going to get rid of this without thinking about Sebastian and running to him? Maybe I shouldn't touch it. Yeah, I won't touch it and hopefully, it will go away.

I chew my bottom lip as I try to concentrate on the book in my hands. I don't even remember what book this is. I can't even see the words because they blur in and out too fast.

I wonder what Sebastian is doing right now. Maybe he's lying in bed as well. I wonder if he too is reading a book. Maybe he's watching T.V. Or maybe- stop it, James! Stop thinking about him!

My canines throb painfully in my mouth as they had already pushed their way past my gums the last time I thought about Sebastian a whole... one minute ago. Mhm, I could just sink my teeth into Sebastian's throat right now. He would revel in the pleasure and cum for me. I wonder how his cum would taste, I have a feeling I would enjoy it. I hear if you really love your partner you learn to enjoy everything about that person, even the cum. I already love Sebastian so I bet his cum would taste just like his scent of warm moist chocolate cake.

James! Shut up already! No, don't do it! Stop it right now! Put your hand back! Don't you dare! James Adonis Fletcher let go!

My hand finds its way to my raging erection under the covers and I grip it hard, letting out a shaky breath. Fuck this feels good and I'm not even doing anything yet!

James, stop it! Stop this right now!

My hand grips myself tighter before I start to stroke it painfully slow.

"Ahh," I breathe out. "Fuck,"

My hand goes a bit faster as Sebastian's face pops up behind my closed eyes. I imagine him as the one jerking me off right now. I imagine his small hands gripping my dick tightly as he strokes long and fast until finally, finally, I cum all over his hand.

I gasp as my cum spurts all over my hand under the covers unexpectedly and I let out a moan. I wonder if Sebastian would ever give me a handjob. I bet his hands would feel great on the sensitive skin. Mhm I know I would give him a handjob, and a blowjob, and a good fucking.

No! I will never just 'fuck' Sebastian. Sebastian will only be made love to. Now, if he wants our lovemaking to go up a few steamy notches I'm perfectly fine with that, I'll comply with anything he wants. But it will never just be a 'fuck'. Only lovemaking. Hot, steamy, ass bruising, cock jerking, lovemaking.

My member quickly hardens again and I let out a loud groan. Tonight is going to be a long one.

_______________555_______________

Author's Blurb

10/17/16

So, yeah, that just happened..... 

HAHA, so I wasn't going to update this chapter until Wednesday (today is currently Monday) but I was too excited to wait. So I hope you enjoy this update and could show your love. 

I have a LAB practical in my Anatomy and Physiology class this Thursday and its over bones and bony landmarks and I just don't want to study for it because I have to go into the LAB and physically pick up the bones and look at them to study. Sigh. 

If I could have a superpower it would be to learn knowledge quickly without it affecting my health, the way I already act/behave, and how people perceive me.

What superpower would you want?

°°VOTE°°

||COMMENT||

°°SHARE°°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 184 8
Addison Roman is 17 years old, gay and in the 11th grade. He lives with his dad, Anthony, his older brother, Andrew, a younger brother, Aveon and you...
166K 5.5K 57
[SEASON ONE, COMPLETE] โ›There's a word for us in Mando'a... ๐•น๐–†๐–—๐–š๐–‰๐–†๐–—. Temporary ally. That's what we've been since the beginning... right?โœ โ€ข A...
44K 2.9K 55
Book 3 in "My Mate...." series Princeton SaintClair, eldest son of Lucas and Caleb SaintClair is your typical 22 year old boy with a few select grou...
2.1K 61 6
Lake Amber Swan is the older and unknown twin of Bella Swan. Renee didn't want her, so she had Lake shipped off, not caring where she ended up. She e...