Sebastian (BoyXBoy, Werewolf)...

By Anissa_Eylene555

[COMPLETE] Sebastian Porter loves the supernatural, his favorite being werewolves. How ironic that he just so... More

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
BOOK 2
SECOND Book :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (FINALE)
Milo is PUBLISHED!!
Out of the Dark

Chapter 6

26.8K 1.2K 306
By Anissa_Eylene555

**Above is what Baked Alaska looks like, it is super good and made from a jellyrol that to me tastes like a brownie and icecream. If you ever get the chance you should try it.**

**Sebastian** 

All through homeroom, I could feel eyes on me. I didn't dare look up from my drawing to see who, but for some reason, I had a feeling it was the new kid, James. As soon as the bell rang for first period I was practically flying from my seat and to my Astronomy class. I actually let out a breath in relief as I noticed halfway through class that the new kid wasn't in my first period. Yet, somehow I was also disappointed and I have no idea why.

Second period I wasn't so excited about, I rather love Astronomy class, but Creative Writing I'm not too good at. As I entered the class I noticed James was there talking with the principal's daughter, Alexa, in the back of the room. I was shocked to find out that I was jealous at the way they were talking so close together, even though I already know that Alexa is a lesbian and dating a girl named Codee in our grade. The second I walked in though James and I made eye contact.

I wonder if James just came from gym class because his hair is sopping wet like he just took a shower. He smiles at me but I quickly duck my head down and take my seat in the middle of the room. I sit in silence until the bell rings. Great. Time to get our stories back.

"Well," The teacher Mrs. Bruce says as she picks up a stack of papers off her desk. "There were some pretty great stories I read," She starts to pass out the papers. "And others," I gulp as she hands me mine. "Need to put more effort and feeling into them," She gives me a hard look. "If you spent more time using your creative side to write instead of drawing, Mr. Porter, I'm sure you could get a decent grade in my class,"

I quickly nod my head at her as I glance down at the paper she places on my desk. D! What? I thought I did pretty great on this story. I look back up at her with my eyebrows furrowed. How did I get a D?

"Next time, Mr. Porter, how about you try using fewer wolves in your story? Do you only talk about wolves? Try using talking humans next time instead of talking wolves,"

"Yes ma'am," I whisper as I shove the paper in my backpack and cover my face in my crossed arms on my desk as kids snicker.

"Mr. Porter," Mrs. Bruce continues. "I know you're a smart boy, but why not talking to Makayla to help you come up with something a little less," She pauses to think of a word. "Wolf,"

I gulp loudly. "O-O-Okay," Go away now! You're drawing attention to me!

"Now, Makayla, she can write a story," Mrs. Bruce says with a wide smile. "I'm sure if she pursued it she could be a professional writer someday,"

I snap my head up to glare at her. "She doe-," I quickly cut myself off from spouting off on my half-sister.

"She what?" Mrs. Bruce asks.

"Nothing," I quickly say.

"That's what I thought. I expect your next assignment to be free of wolves, Mr. Porter,"

"Right," I say through clenched teeth. I hate Makayla!

Makayla doesn't even write her own stories! She has other people write them for her because she is worse than me! She doesn't do any of her own work, she always gets other kids to do it for her! God, I hate her!

I sulk the rest of the period. Why did my mom have to have an affair and get pregnant with Makayla? I'm sure if Makayla wasn't around my parents wouldn't hate me so much.

As soon as the bell rang I dashed for the nearest men's restroom. I run the cold water and splash it on my face to clear my thoughts. I love third period but I also hate it. Why do I love and hate it? Because it is Home Economics and I love to cook and sew, but I hate it because Makayla is in that class with me. Why is Home Economics my only non-senior class? All my other classes are only senior classes, so why can't this class be too? At least they could have split us up since we are technically siblings.

The bell rings so I curse and dash out of the bathroom to run to Home Economics because I do not need a tardy slip. I burst through the door just the tardy bell rings. I gulp for air as the teacher Mrs. Summers tsk's at me with a smile. I rather love Mrs. Summers as my teacher.

"Well, it's nice of you to join us, Sebastian," She laughs. "Why don't you wash up and put your apron on and get started on the recipe while I get everything else situated,"

"Sure," I mutter as I walk to the back of the class to my assigned kitchen. I pull my apron from the basket and then wash my hands thoroughly. I tune out what Mrs. Summers says though as I look at the recipe we will be doing today.

As I read the directions all the way through on how to make the Baked Alaska I find myself smiling. I just made this exact recipe two weeks ago with Wanda. I start to happily hum to myself as I preheat the oven and pull out the ingredients to make the Jellyroll. Soon the other students go to their assigned kitchens and pull on their own aprons as well as wash their hands.

"Your apron says your name on it," I jump from the voice behind me and spin on my heel to come face to face with the new kid.

"Uhm," I gulp. "Yeah, I made it myself,"

"Did you?" He says with a smile. "The whole thing or just the embroidered part?"

"The whole thing," I mutter.

"Nice," James says with a head nod.

"Hey, handsome," Alexa pushes into his shoulder with her own. "I'm in ya' group now,"

"Cool," James says. "Uhm, Alexa, this is Sebastian, Sebastian, this is my friend Alexa,"

"Hey there, cutie," Alexa says cheerfully.

"Uhm, hi," I whisper as my cheeks heat up before I look away to start on the Jellyroll.

There are only five kids in a group in each kitchen so I already know the other two kids besides James and Alexa because we have been partners all year.

Jake is a few months younger than me with a headful of black hair that he likes to keep long and pulled back into a loose ponytail down his back. His eyes are a nice shade of brown and he has never said anything bad to me before.

Adam is a month older than me and has nice brown hair that he likes to keep short and a pretty shade of green eyes. He has never said anything bad to me before either. Although when he first found out that I was the brother to Makayla he asked me to set them up, that was until he actually had a class with her and learned quickly that she is a bitch.

Both boys know that I like to cook and bake and I know what I'm doing so they usually just let me take over and once in a while they will ask me what I want to be done. Adam usually keeps up with the dishes while Jake helps measure things out for me. We don't talk much, though, despite being in a cooking group.

"You only know how to do that because you're fucking Wanda," A voice sneers. I flinch at the voice.

"You're disgusting if you think I'm sleeping with her," I growl out angrily.

"No, you're disgusting, she's like sixty," I snap my head up to glare at Makayla from across the counter.

"She's only forty-six," I hiss out. "And she's like my mother,"

"Oh," Makayla covers her mouth with a hand. "So you're fucking your mother? I thought you would have had a daddy thing, but I guess I was wrong,"

"You're the one with a daddy thing," I say angrily. "You're the one who can't keep your stupid legs shut for two hours,"

"You're just jealous that people want to fuck me,"

"I prefer my abstinence, thanks," I hiss out.

"You're still fucking an old lady," Makayla fires out.

"You're the one fucking an old man!" I yell angrily. People stop doing what they were doing to watch us. "You think I don't know about you and Shawn?"

"I am not!" Makayla shrieks, her face turning red under all her makeup.

"Really?" I cross my arms over my chest. "So why does he come over all the time when my dad isn't there? Why is it you both always happen to need help from each other? Huh?" I purposely put emphasis on the word 'my'. He is after all only my dad. "And just an FYI, Makayla, you're not the quietest," I seethe. "I honestly don't understand how anyone could stand you when it is so obvious that you make loud noises and moans on purpose! Are they even doing anything to you or do you just want to sound like a pornstar?"

"Why you little bitch!" Makayla screams. "You take that back!"

"No!" I holler back. "You're fucking sixteen, Makayla! Are you trying to end up on that Sixteen and Pregnant show?"

"You little slut!" Makayla chucks her wooden spoon at me but someone catches it before it can hit me, I barely register that it was James who caught it. "You take that back right now!"

"No! And you're the dirty slut! You lost your virginity at thirteen, Makayla! Thirteen! Does mom even know or does she just not care that you're going to get STD's?"

"Ahh!" Makayla shrieks. "I'm telling daddy on you!"

"He's my dad!" I shriek back. "Just because they didn't want the media knowing about their little scandal doesn't make him your dad! Do you even know that he hasn't even adopted you yet?"

"He has too! He told me he did!"

"No, he hasn't! Oh, my god! Get your head out of the freaking clouds, Makayla!"

"Ahh!" Makayla bursts into tears. "I hate you! I fucking hate you, Sebastian!"

"You can't hate me as much as I hate you!" My nails dig so deeply into my hands that I draw blood, I don't care much about the blood, though. "I wish you never were born! Mom could have put you up for adoption and no one would have known!"

"Shut up, you bastard!" I can see she is trying hard not to cry but I don't really care right now.

"You're the bastard! At least my parents were married before they conceived me!"

"Shut up! I wish you would just die!" Makayla hollers. "Go kill yourself!"

I take a step back in shock. "Fine," I shake my head as I feel the blood trickle down my hand. "It would be better to not see your fake ass every day anyway!"

With that, I run from the room, not even bothering to take off my apron or pick my backpack back up. At first, I think I should head to the library but as I near it I change my mind and run right past it and out the Exit.

My breath catches as the tears start to roll down my cheeks as I run from the school. I don't even think I made it that far before I get a bad cramp in my side and fall to my knees on the sidewalk. I cover my face with my hands as the tears become body wrenching sobs.

"I shouldn't have said that," I cry out. "I'm so stupid. You're so stupid, Sebastian!" I holler at myself. "Why did you say all that?"

A hand on my shoulder has me screaming in fright and jumping away, only since I was on my knees I fell over to my side. I look up through my blurry eyes to find James standing there.

"Are you following me?" I cry out as I roll to a sitting position.

"Yeah," He says as he gets down on his knees. "I had to make sure you wouldn't hurt yourself,"

"Why do you care?" I cry. "You don't even know me,"

"That's right, I don't know you," He mutters. "Which is why I've been trying to think of a way to ask you to hang out with me,"

"You don't want to hang out with me. I'm no fun," I cry.

"I'll never know if we don't hang out," He says with a smile. "Come on, how about I take you out to lunch?"

I stare at the hand he has outstretched. "Why?" I whisper.

"I told you, I want to hang out,"

"But why with me? Aren't you friends with Alexa?" I slowly look up into his eyes. His eyes are a pretty light brown that work perfectly with his black as night hair. If I didn't already know my sexual preference I would totally know I was gay now.

He chuckles to himself. "Alexa's cool, but her dad placed me in all her classes so were kinda being forced to be friends. I wanted to make my own friends, though, and you were the first person to catch my eye,"

"Why?" I repeat. "I'm nothing special,"

"Yeah you are," James says. He surprises me when he wipes the tears from my face with his hands. I gasp as I feel hot sparks when his skin touches me. "I saw you're drawing yesterday, it was pretty fucking cool. Do you realize how awesome of an artist you are?"

I shrug my shoulders even though I already know I am a good artist. I know I can draw and paint pretty well, I just don't hear compliments on them that often.

James' smile never leaves his face. "Hey, I might just have to buy a piece from you. Where did you learn to draw like that?"

I shrug my shoulders again. "I just can," He wipes more tears from my face. "Why are you doing this?"

James furrows his eyebrows for a second before answering me. "I don't like seeing you cry," He says. "You're too pretty to be crying,"

"W-w-what?" I stutter shocked. Did he just call me pretty?

James then grasps both my hands and pulls me up to my feet, I shiver from the hot sparks his hands send up me.

"Crying makes your gorgeous blue eyes pop, but I still don't like to see you cry," He says as he looks down at me. I have to look up to see him as I only go to his chest. "Now how about that lunch, huh? I'm sure you're gonna be hungry after all that,"

I bite my lip as I pull away from him, I liked being that close way too much. "I shouldn't have said that to her. I shouldn't have said any of that to her,"

"Hey, she shouldn't have said any of that about you either," James says as he pulls my chin up to look down at me. "I don't understand what just happened, but I know she had no right saying any of that to you,"

"No, they were all lies, but I had no right to say any of that to her, especially with so many people around," The tears start to fall again but James quickly pulls me into a tight hug. My body shivers from the close contact and hot sparks that erupt from touching. My hands smoosh against our chests as they form tight balls in my anger.

"Sebastian, it probably wasn't a good thing to spout off, but she had no right to say the things she did either. So really, you can think of it as your now even,"

"I'm supposed to be the older brother, the more mature one, and I stooped down to her level by getting angry. I just can't stand it when she talks bad about Wanda,"

"Who's Wanda?" James whispers as he holds me tight.

"My chef," I whisper back as I bury my face in his chest.

"You have a chef?" James asks surprised.

"Yeah, but she will yell at me if she finds out I yelled all that to Makayla and then ran out of class," I mutter. "She really is a better mom than my birth mother,"

James holds on to me in silence for a good minute before he pulls away, I find myself trying to stay pressed up against him, though. He must have noticed as he laughs and holds me at arm's length.

"Let's go get that lunch," He chuckles before wrapping his arm around my shoulders and leading us back to the school.

_____________555_____________

Author's Blurb

9/4/16

I am so stressed right now and all I want to do is cry! But here is the next chapter, I don't know when the next will be up... so savor this one. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6.1K 8
Lorenzo never expected to be looking for a new pack. But when his Alpha's behavior pushes him out, he finds himself fighting in the tournament to sho...
167K 4.4K 45
After Y/N joins U.A. to show her parents that being a pro hero is where it's at. She meets new friends, teachers, and develops some smallll crushes o...
1.6M 74.6K 53
[COMPLETE] Beowulf is a 17-year-old who just wants to be a Boxer. He doesn't do relationships anymore, and he is homophobic. So what happens when the...
68K 2.6K 25
Everyone's gone. All that's left are me and the four. How? Why? Where? Waking up in a strange bed. A strange house with four strange and very handso...