Haruhi's sister (OHSHC)

By Crims0n_W0lf

First off I do not own any of the characters or you! I only write what I wish with the help of the anime and... More

Random
Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
This is a first
Chapter 19
Hey guys!!!
Chapter 20
Filler Chapter: Fathers day!!!
Chapter 21 (part 1)
Part 2
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Getting Tagged
Surprise!!!

Chapter 24

1.7K 57 20
By Crims0n_W0lf

Deadpool: Hey guys, it's your friendly neighborhood Deadpool! Hahaha you see what I did there with Spideys thing? Heh, I'm awesome.

Wb: can you just get to the point?

Deadpool: I was getting there! Anyway the dork writing is all butt-

Yb: AHAHAHA! You said butt!

Deadpool: I know right! Hilarious! *wipes away tear* But yeah, the pup over there in the corner is the writer, she's all "sad" because of the last update with the tag. (To author) I told you, you should've just answered some random ass questions and put them up but no. You wanted them to get involved.

Author: Shut up! Just start the chapter already!

Deadpool: oh right! Anyway hope you enjoy this! Bye~ oh btw her favorite song right now is Limbo by Daddy Yankee • Prestige and her favorite anime is Moribito Guardian of the Spirit. Image came from Google.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
CRASH

"Everyone get down!!!" I heard Ben yell. What the hell? I run out of my up stairs office to see a giant gas truck in the warehouse crashed and leaking a bit. I run down to see what happened.

"How did this happen?" I asked checking to see anyone around was hurt. Luckily no one was badly injured, just some scratches and bruises from debris.

"I guess the driver didn't slow down enough for the turn boss. But that's not the big problem, what are we gonna do about the gas that's leaking?" Ben said.

"First get everyone outside, I don't want a mis-haps to go down. I'll call the police or something and see what they can do." I took a little while but everyone was outside or at least I thought everyone was. I look around but couldn't find mother. She must be underground since she wasn't in my office.

"Ben I'm going to find mother. Make sure that when the cops get here with whoever else is coming doesn't fuck shit up. I'll be back." He nods in understanding and I take my leave. I head down avoiding any gas along the way. I hear some noise coming from the kitchen and head over. Walking in I see mother on the floor tied up.

"Shit, mother what happened?" I untie her hands and pull out my phone.
"Ben check to make sure we don't have any unexpected guests. Something isn't right." I hang up and help mother up.

"Y/n you need to get out now before..." She was cut off by another voice.

"Before what mommy dearest?"

"Oliver." I said with hate dripping from my lips.

"Hello poppet, I've missed you so much! It's been so long, how have you been?" He asked with his insane smile. He was that last person I wanted to see.

"Amazing no thanks to you. What are you doing here?"

"Oh don't be like that, love. I just wanted to see but you were stuck in that office I had to find some way to get you out of there." He smiled innocently.

"You could have killed someone with that truck Oliver!"

"That would have been a plus dear. Besides where's the fun if no one gets hurt."

"Whatever. Now you've seen me. Leave."

"Oh but that won't do, you see it's not just me who misses you dear." My eyes widened with worry, not fear because I could handle them, but worry for everyone else.

"Oh no."

"Oh yes doll face."

"Yeah chickadee. I was starting to get a little lonely without you."

"Little Allen and Mathieu. You boys sure have grown since I last saw you. What was a couple hundred years ago? Still got that ugly mug don't you Allen. And Mathieu, well you're actually not that bad. Wait where's Francio?"

"Doing that dreadful thing called smoking. It really is going to kill him one day."

"Well why don't we all join him? I'm sure he'd love to be apart of this lovely little reunion." We all walk back up. The boys I front and mother behind me with a knife hidden between us. We got to the top and I see all of my men standing on one side of the warehouse and Francio on the other with a cigarette in his hand.

"Hey shit stain! Put out that damn cigarette before we all die!" I yelled. He grumbled but complied, putting it out and taking some steps to me. I had mother go over to the gang so that she was safe. The five of us just stood in silence until Allen made a move. He came at me with his bat of nails right behind him. I side stepped and kicked him into the gas that on the floor. I dodged a swing from Mat behind me and kick his legs, he fell and hit his head hard on the floor. Francio pulled out a gun and shat a few rounds at me missing since I was to fast. I puched him in the jaw and kicked him in the stomach. Allen came at me again this time with his hands. He threw punches to my face and torso and barely missed. I got some hits on him but I missed the last one.

"Wow, you've gotten better at hand to hand combat Allen. I'm impressed."

"Thanks for noticing. I've gotten pretty good." He said with a cocky grin.

"Yes but," I grabbed his fist and used his momentum to flip him over. "not good enough." Now the only one that was left was Oliver. He was just standing there without a worry in the world.

"You're not gonna fight?" I asked being very cautious.

"No, I honestly just wanted to see you dear. What I said earlier was the truth, I've missed you terribly. Do you think we could put the past behind us and become friends?" I was very unsure about this but nodded anyway.

"Oh great! Oh poppet I'm sorry that we caused so much trouble and tied up the pretty woman, but you wouldn't have even looked at us if we just knocked on your door." I sighed since he was right. I wouldn't have even let them in the building. I walk over to Francio and grab him by his shirt, pulling him up to my height.

"Listen up, you better get your boys and clean this shit up in two days or your ass is drowning in the ocean. And if I find out that any of those pussies you call "mafia material" steal anything, or hurt anyone. You're dead."

"Why me? Shouldn't they get punished if they do it?" He said still a little out of it.

"You're there boss. Everything they do reflects what you do. So get up and get to work." I throw hm back down and bring over the medics that arrived with the police.

"Get these guys fixed up and put them to work." They nodded and helped the boys.

All of a sudden I feel a sharp pain in my neck. I turn to see Oliver with an insane smile. I take my hands and bring them close to his head resting them on his cheeks, seeing his face slowly fall into one of sadness.

"Oh no, what have I done?! Poppet I'm so sorry!" He grabs a hold of me taking out the syringe the insane Oliver stabbed into me neck. I see him being pulled off of me by Fancio and Medics fill my view. Next thing I know it all goes black.
.
.
.
.
.
Darkness
.
.
.
.
I'm...so...cold
.
.
.
Wait
.
.
.
No i-it's warm
.
.
.
W-what's that noise?...

I let out a groan and see nothing but white and feel my eyes hurt.
"Turn off the damn light." I hear someone laugh a little.

"To think when you came to, the first thing you do is complain about some lights." I open my eyes again to see Ame standing next to me.

"Ame? What are you doing here?"

"I've been watching over you for a while and when I saw you here I came as quickly as I could."

"Thanks I guess, look I need you to do something for me but you can't tell the others."

"Can't tell the other what?" I turned and saw Haruhi at the door of my room.

"Nothing, just go out in the hall please and-"

"No!" She yelled. "Do you have any idea how worried all of us have been?! We were so scared that the worst would happen!" She started crying and came towards me. I pulled her into a hug and stroked her hair in a soothing way.

"It's okay Haruhi, look I need to go away for a while though. I'm not sure it's a place I can take you though, so I need you to go home and just rest. I'll call you when I make a decision." I can tell she didn't want to leave but she nodded and did as I asked.
Once I was sure she was gone I looked at Ame and he nodded.

The next day I had everyone come to my room.
"So in order for me to get completely better I need to go home. I'm not talking about the apartment, I'm talking about my real home."

"Y/n we don't want you to go though!!!" Honey said and the others agreed with a nod or verbal agreements.

"And I would like all of you to come with me." I finished my sentence and transported all of us to my kingdom.

"What?!?!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Well that's it guys. This is the last chapter of this book. I hope you all had a great time reading! Thanks!
Share
Comment
Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 8.2K 37
"You have to kiss me", Hikaru said. I sighed and reconsidered my options. Nope, there is no way getting out of this. I sat up straight again slightly...
1.7K 66 8
After being n the host club for a year, Haruhi Fujioka has been starting to get feelings for Tamaki Suoh. Though she hasn't exactly been able to spe...
7.2K 126 10
Haruhi has a little sister named Harlee. And she's mute, completely mute. She meets the hosts, and it turns out better the Haruhi thought. Will there...
301K 9K 23
Y/N was new to Ouran Academy. She had just moved to Japan after her parents passing. Y/N discovers the Host Club, a club full of handsome men who en...