Be my Boyfriend for a week (B...

King_Queen_Johnny द्वारा

Kaito was just a normal gay guy who, like everyone else, has a crush on someone. His eyes landed on his last... अधिक

Newbie
Pretending
The Day
We kissed!?
The Truth REVEALED!!
Meeting friends
Festivities approaching!!
Last day of Preperation!!
Truth or...Dare?
Day full of Regrets
It slipped...
Tragedy struck!
Dark Day
Enduring through it all
I need help (A/N chapter)
This day went...Normal?
Decisions
Challenges
A/N chappie
Challenges II
Settling this
A Day to remember
Q&A!!!
Q&A II!!!
Final Q&A!!!

The Accidental Scandal

82 4 1
King_Queen_Johnny द्वारा

Kaito's P.O.V~
*beep beep!*
"Ugh..." I groaned in such despair when I realized it was the first day of school today... I strongly pressed the 'dismiss' button on the alarm clock and after that...silence was upon my room that had a black and white checkered paint job... and some anime posters hanging at my wall in a diagonal way...and yeah...

just so you know...I love black and white...and also anime...I looked at the clock at my brown colored desk and realized that it's already 7:40!! "Shit!! I'll be late!!" I hurriedly took my towel and rushed to the bathroom...I started to panic and I always thought of the time. I hurriedly opened the shower and felt the lukewarm water hit my cold body, "This feels great....But I gotta hurry up!!"

As it me like 2 minutes in the shower.
I hurriedly ran to my room and open my closet only to reveal my favorite Black plain t-shirt and Black pants...yes...I love black that much...I took it out and started to put it on hurriedly...

As I was rushing from wearing my clothes, I looked at the time and realized...It's 7:50!!! "Shit!!!! I'm gonna be late!!!" I ran as fast as I could downstairs with my phone, headsets, and my house keys...

I rushed out and just hopped to my gate while trying to put my black and white shoes with white laces...As I was done, I ran to school trying to not be embarassed on the first day...

After it seemd like 3 minutes of running without stopping. The school began to be visible. I sighed in relief knowing that I made it without being late...

But as soon as I sighed...I suddenly bumped into someone and we both fell down...

"GAH!! Oh!! I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I wa-" I was cut off to see a familiar face...that face that I admired since last year...those eyes that had the color of the calm seas and pink hair that extended to his neckline...it was him...My man crush...Tsubaki...

"T-T-T-Tsubaki!?!?!" I shouted in a surprised, happy, and embarassed tone of voice and it seems that he heard me...of course. That scream was too loud..

"K-Kaito?" He stared at me and he let out a big smile "Kaito! It is you!" He shouted in a happy tone of voice...

I was smiling so much...but then I realized that we were in an awkward position...Tsubaki was...Tsubaki was on top of me!!! And the worst part...he didn't button up the very last button that was alligned on his collar bone. Thus, exposing his bare chest a bit. And I couldn't stop but stare at his perfectly tanned chest...I blushed a bit and felt my face burning red...

"A-Aaahhh, T-Tsubaki..y-you do r-realize we are in an a-awkward p-position" I stuttered and looked straight at his eyes...those eyes that were like the unexplored depths of the ocean...it was both mysterious and so darn good-looking...

"Ah...Sorry" Tsubaki stood up and reached out a hand to me which offers me a lift...without thinking, I took his hand and he helped me up "Thanks." "No prob" he replied

Just as soon as we were both done patting the dirt off our pants...

THE SCHOOL BELL RANG!! SIGNALING THAT CLASSES WILL RESUME SHORTLY!!

"Oh no!! I gotta go Tsubaki! My classes are starting!! Bye, see yah!!" I ran as fast as I could to my first class...Mythology...

A few minutes later...I made it and opened the door widely and I was sweating and breathing heavily...it was silent and the students were all staring at me...

The teacher came close to me and asked "Reason for tardiness?" "An accident happened...But I'm ok now"
I replied while taking deep breaths...the teacer just nodded and moved his hand, signalling me to go to my seat...I didn't care if the students were staring at me...I was just happy and relieved that I made it not too late...wait, why are they staring anyway? Is it because I waslate at the first day? No, surely if that was the reason it wouldv'e been shrugged off from their shoulders already...

"Good morning class, I will be your teacher for your regular classes, My name is Fujiyama Nariki" the teacher said as all the students heads turned back to the teacher...

As soon as they did so. I sighed in relief...cause they were staring at me like, Forever...

I hurriedly took out my notebook and started to make simple doodles...the effects of being bored huh...

~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip!~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rang and the teacher dismissed us all for Recess...I hurriedly slipped my notebook back inside my bag and stood up to go to the cafetiria...

As I went down the halls. The students were staring again!! But this time.they were murmuring words

"Is that him?"

"I think so"

"Darn he hot...but he's already dating someone"

"Lucky him"

All of their murmurs didn't make sense...
Dating someone!?
Lucky him?
HIM!?
Who do they mean!?
And what the fudge! I'm not even dating yet!

The thoughts flooded my mind...I never seemed to think about anything but just their words...but soon it all stopped until I saw a crowd of students stare and take turns looking at the bulletin board...don't be fooled. It was a very wide bulletin board

"Hmmm?" As I noticed I started to try amd squeeze in to see what's going on..."maybe this could answer what they were taliing about" I thought and said in my mind...

Later on I finally saw what was on the bulletin board that was so popular...It was a new magazine of the News club here at school...Then I thought, "that's just normal"

But then...as I stared more closely...I saw something that made me speechless, it was a picture of me and Tsubaki...WITH TSUBAKI ON TOP OF ME!?!!??!?

HOW DID THEY GET THAT!?!?
WAS THERE SOMEONE SECRETLY WATCHING!?!?! I screamed in my mind and took a few steps forward...at the same time, I tried to make sure that they do not notice me..cause if they do...all eyes will be starin' at me!

I read the hotline of the story and it says

"Is this the first couple of the school year!?
"Kaito and Tsubaki?
Dating!?
Buy magazine for more info and some more information for our new students"

-credits to Photographer: Takanagi

I stood there frozen while the crowd is stil squeezing on me...I couldn't seem to do anything at the moment....

I finally went back to my senses and ran to the the comfort room and as soon as I went in...I hurriedly went to the first cubicle and locked myself...

I raised my knees and hid my head at my knees crying...and crying...and crying...

For a well composed guy like me...I feel like a crybaby rushing to the C.R
Hahaha!! But...Hard to think this happened at the first day...

I thought and since that time...I already knew that this day would leave a scar in my memory as one of the most humiliating days in my life...

After this so called emotional breakdown of mine (or maybe not that much of a breakdown) I finally wiped the tears away and realized...I'VE BEEN IN HERE FOR 10 MINUTES!!!
I finally got to my senses and went out of the cubicle...not knowing that someone was there...I tripped over him and we both fell down

"GAH!" I let out a small yelp...as I opened my eyes I saw that it was...of all the people around this school...Tsubaki...

"T-Tsubaki!" I stood up and reached out a hand and helped him up...

              "What've you been doing here?"
"O-Oh I was just cr-!" I was cut off just to realize I must not tell him that I was crying...and there is still a chance that he hasn't seen that headline yet...I must not tell him...he might get angry at me...Geez! Im such in a tight squeeze...

"A-aaahh...w-well look at the time...it's already time to head back to class"

"It's still 10 minutes early" He said in his smooth, sexy voice...it sent me chills down my spine

"I....I like being early to class" I stuttered and showed him a forcdful smile

This is bad! I gotta leave now!
"Ah..I'll...I'll be going now...s-see yah!"
I turned around slowly and touched the door knob of the C.R

Just as soon as I was about to twist the knob...I felt a hand touch my shoulder....
"Your'e not leaving yet" Tsubaki said and tightened his grip on my shoulder, signalling that he wants me stay...
"I know Kaito" Tsubaki changed his tone from a mid-low to mid-high...and that gave me the creeps and another strong chill down my spine and all the hairs at my neck stood up...

I nervously gulped and turned around facing him
"Im sorry!! I didn't mean for this to happen!! This is all my fault! I should've looked where I was going earlier!! This should've never happened if I was looking where I was going!! I'm really sorry" I bowed in front of him and a bit of tears formed in my eyes...

I looked at him and he slowly raised his hand up. As he did so, I shut my eyes assuming that he'll hit me. So I waited for rhe pain to strike...but it never came...

Instead I felt a little bit of weight up my head...he was patting my head!
I felt comforted...His hands were big and soft...I felt safe...

"Don't worry...it's not your fault" He smiled at me which made me blush a little...he noticed and I hurriedly looked away...but he still noticed it...
"H-hey you ok?" He asked me in a worried tone of voice...
"I'm fine don't worry" I got back to my senses and faced back at him and I didn't knos that he was about to lean in to me...so you know what happened next...I turned around and our faces was just 1 inch apart...I swear I blushed and looked like a tomato...

"A-anyways" I stuttered a bit...and leaned away while the blush on my cheecks are now fading...

"What do we do with...that" I asked trying not to bring up the 'dating' thing...
"I already have a conclusion...but I hope this is fine with you" He came close to me and gripped me in my shoulders...tight...

"Ummmm...could you....ummmmm" He kept on doing that 'um' and I think it was cute...until...

"Be my Boyfriend for a week?" he asked in a straight yet...nervous face...I heard...of course..and I jumped back in surprise!!!
"W-h-what!?!?!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's P.O.V~
Guys!!!! I am so sorry if I ever got you a bit lost and confused on this chapter...I will try to make my second one more understandable
See yah at the next chapter guys 😜

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

567 17 18
Zac and Kai have been best friends since they were children. Now they are in their senior year of high school together and Kai has a boyfriend, Jason...
19.4K 708 13
tsukishima has known kuroo for awhile now with having all these practice matches with him. he never exactly liked the man either, but after he got to...
268K 14.6K 41
Do kyungsoo gets bullied for being gay, since his mother convinced him to tell his best friend about it, who in return told every one he knew. He is...
10.7K 468 27
Warning: boy x boy, Yaoi Gavin has a crush on his best friend, Oliver. Gavin will be changing schools and Oliver doesn't know. Because Gavin thinks i...