Stay

Oleh annnabelwebster

Tilly, a depressed girl living in the dull heart in Idaho, has it bad. Her father, the classic drunk who has... Lebih Banyak

Stay
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine Pt 1
Chapter Nine, part Two
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
PLEASE READ
Chapter 20

Chapter 18

689 14 2
Oleh annnabelwebster

Chapter 18

~Tilly's POV~

"TILLLLYYYYYYYYYY!" Everyone screamed, I was tackled by all five boys, I screamed as I fell onto the couch, "TILLY WE WERE SO WORRIED." Louis shrikes, shaking my shoulders. Niall pins me down, "babe you need to stop." He whispers, everyone goes silent. I leaned up and hugged him. "I'll try, Nialler." I mumbled. "Can I make dinner?" I mumbled, "only if you eat it..." Louis mumbled, "Fine Lou." I walked into the kitchen and began to make pasta, I felt Harry's arms snake around my waist, he rested his head on the crook of my neck as I stirred the pasta. Niall walked through and smacked Harry on the ass, Harry yelped and chased Niall out of the room. My phone rang, and I picked it up, skillfully putting it between my head and shoulder, "Hello?" I mumbled, "Miss Munroe?" The lady said, "This is she," I answered, "I'm terribly sorry to inform you, but today at 2:30, your mother-" I hung up the phone. My mom. She was dead.

~end of 18~

Hello. So I would like to just say that I wrote this fanfic a long time ago, and I'm sorry for the terrible writing..

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1M 30K 39
I wrote this when I was like 15 so it's awful and horribly inaccurate regarding lots of stuff and the characters are really, really annoying. If it...
64.9K 992 45
Everybody has a side to them that they dont want anyone to know about. Harry is a drug user, Louis a closeted gay, Niall being anorexic and bulimic...
11.2K 1.4K 80
Do you what it feels like to get hurt by the one and only person you love and trust? Do you know the pain and suffering you go through because of it...
7.3K 59 30
Ashley a freshman at UNI had just fully recovered from her abusive and emotionally draining relationship of two years with a monster of an ex, Brent...