Cameron's Little Sister

By writingkingg

Cameron's little sister, Sophie comes to visit him, and the Magcon boys. Sophie's really shy, but she learns... More

Meeting Him
He Finds Out
The Request
Will He Like It?
The Bad, Bad, Waiter
Whoops, My Bad!
Just A Chat
That Guy
I'm Strong!
The Messy Video!
Secrets
Best frieeeeeeweend!
Not My Sister Anymore
Why Is He Like This?
I'm Sorry
I need help! Please!
The Break In
Put Your F*cking Hands Up!
The Twins
Tickling Monster
At Venice Beach
i know you, you're my twin
All hail mircale woker!
The skate park
The Call
Chicken
Just Talkin' Problems
Gettin' Serious
The Shot
Tears Everwhere
Music Helps The Souls
At The Hospital
Magcon Group Chat Texts
Cuddle With Mr. Cartaaaaah
Uncomfortable
What's His Prob?
Just Laughing
So Cwute!
Fun Time
It Happened
Kidnapped Again?
Coming Home!!
The Fight With Kiss?
Apologize
Before The Party
Cameron 22nd Birthday Bash Extravaganza!
After Party & Assholes
After Party
Anything For You, Babygirl
Xander
Beach Days
Nose Bleeds...whatever
Oh no
Already High?
Wake Up!
I have a boyfriend
Flashbacks
You Wanna Do This?
I Love You To Baby
Grayson's Relationship
Where Ya Going? (reveal of Sophie)
Just Talking Turned Into Something More
'WTF Ethan?!'
He's Coming
We'll Get Through This Together
He's Perfection
We'll Be The Best Uncles!
With Your Baby
The 1st Fight
Movie Time!
not an update, please read. really important :(
maybe im back?

Theme: Galaxy

2K 40 18
By writingkingg

-Chapter 8-

NASH's POV:

I wake up to find Sophie sitting on the counter chair, eating a banana, and on her phone.

"Oh hi Nash." Sophie said, wiping her mouth with her tank top. 

"Hiiiiiii--" I said interrupted by a yawn.

"I uh, I hope don't mind, I took a banana." She said, holding the banana up.

"Yeah, no problem!" I said. I grabbed some Cinnamon Toast Crunch. And I sat next to Sophie.

"Even, though you've only been here for 1 day, how has your stay been? Except for what happened yesterday night...?"

"Um it's been good. I'm really excited I get to stay with Cameron. I missed him so much." She said, taking a bite out of her banana.

Cameron told me about Sophie cutting herself. You could see her scars, but, there getting better.

"So where's Cam?" She asked.

"You know Cam. He sleeps till like 2 in the afternoon." I said, taking a spoon of the cereal.

"So..." Sophie started to say, then looked around. "Jack G told me about the surprise party for Cameron. Is it true?" She asked.

"Yeah. Don't tell him." I said, putting my finger to my lips.

"Well, I bought him a shirt, but I heard he wanted shoes. Can you come with me to the mall to buy him some?" Sophie asked me.

"Yeah of course. Well do you know the YouTuber Ryan Higa?" I asked her.

"Yeah. He's super funny." Sophie said.

"Well, the boys and me are thinking of doing something of what he does for his friends birthday."

"Oh yeah! That would be so fun!" Sophie exclaimed.

"Since you know Cameron better than all of us, what should the theme be?"

"Well, when he was 10 he was going to have a space birthday party, but something happened so we couldn't do it."

"What happened?" I asked in curiosity.

"I don't really remember what happened." Sophie replied.

"So, a space birthday? Awesome! I'll text the guys!" I said, taking 1 more bite of my cereal, and left the living, to text the guys.

SOPHIE's POV:

I watched as Nash left, and finished my banana, and threw the peel away. Then I saw a sleepy Cameron coming down stairs with no shirt on.

   (Your welcome girls😊)

"Morning Cameron." I said to him.

"Morning, you feel any better?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I'm feeling a lot better."

"Ding, Ding!" Went my phone.

It was Nash.

N= Hey! I'm getting ready  2 go to the mall 2 buy Cam's shoes get ready!

S= Ok!💜✌️

I got up to leave, hopefully Cameron not noticing me.

"Where you going?" He asked me.

Dang it!

"I just have to go...do something." I said, running from my seat.

I got to my room, and changed into some decent clothes.

This is how I did my hair.

""You ready to go?" Nash said, as he was standing in my door way.

"Yeah." I put my hair brush down, and followed Nash.

"Hey, where you guys going?" Cam questioned us, as Nash opened the door.

"Uh, somewhere!" Nash said quickly. He grabbed my hand, and we both dashed out the door.

Okay, my phone is about to die, and if you have any suggestions please comment! Shout out to ilanaDV who commented on my last story! Okay baiiii💜💪✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.2K 30
Olivia Dallas, yes, Cameron Dallas's sister is very close with Cam. When he finds out Olivia can come to the MAGCON tour with him, he is very excited...
3.2K 49 11
Magcon boys have a secret they all have sisters they never told anyone about. But what they don't know is their sisters are not the same girls they w...
145K 2.8K 21
Kayla didn't expect her brother would become famous. Now her whole life has been flipped upside down. Instead of sitting at home texting her only two...
1.2M 16.2K 60
COMPLETED- ignore the mistakes, I'm fixing those. First book of series Well this is a magcon fan fiction... Jack Gilinsky's younger sister Samantha...