unexpected {bs}

Par jetbluecth

|COMPLETED| Who knew what could happen in two weeks... CURRENTLY EDITING! © all right reserved. Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20 part 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
NEW FAN FICTION
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue

Chapter 11

3.2K 47 1
Par jetbluecth

As I walked up to brad he whispered In my ear

"You look amazing" he said and I blushed

"Thank you, not to bad yourself" I whispered back, I hugged everyone else and then we left. I'd never actually seen brads car before but It was actually really nice. as we drove off brad held my hand and then started driving, it was silent but not an awkward silence it was like a peaceful silence. when we arrived at the place we were going it was beautiful I was really nervous though because this was the first time I've actually been alone with brad since we got back to the UK. as we walked over to where we were going brad held my hand and we walked over. from the distance I could see lights but I didn't realise that they were for us, we walked for about 2 minutes before getting to a beautiful big tree that had lights around it, and under it was a picnic blanket, it was so sweet.

As we went to sit down I accidentally slipped over which was slightly embarrassing, I was going to fall flat on my face but then brad caught me.

"Sorry, I'm really heavy and thanks for not making me fall." I said

"No your not honestly, and your welcome, do you want to sit down?" brad asked and I did, I suddenly got the image in my head of Charlotte and James having an amazing date just like me and brad.

It was about 7pm before we actually ate anything, brad made marmite sandwiches, which are my favourite and he also brought lemonade. it was perfect. before we ate the whole time we just talked and watched watched the sun go down, it was cheesy but cute and no one could do that better than brad.

When we watched the sun go down brad got closer to me and I rested my head on his shoulder. as we watched it go down, brad was looking right into my eyes and I looked straight at his, it was the perfect moment, Brad was leaning In to kiss me but this time I didn't deny and then are lips touched, I thought I would mess it up, but I actually didn't this time, after about ten seconds I finally pulled away because I couldn't breath. I blushed because i thought brad was a little bit disappointed because I didn't kiss him long enough, and then until 7 we just cuddled up together and we didn't talk, he was so cute and I kept looking into his eyes hoping that he didn't notice.

"Your staring" he said which made me blush.

"Sorry" I looked away and then turned me round and then kissed me again but this time for longer, I didn't expect it but I guess I didn't really suspect anything tonight.

After we finished eating I offered brad if he wanted to sleep round mine tonight, including everyone else because it was getting late and then they would of had to of gone all the way home, I said that we could all sleep in the living room because it was to cramped in my room. I know that the house was still really empty and was a bit depressing but we could make it really nice. and my mum was doing a night shift at the hospital so that's why I said it to.

"Ok then, have you asked the others yet" brad said as we stood up.

"Oh yeah I forgot, i told them to stay at mine because I said that we wouldn't be gone to long so they can stay whilst were gone but I forgot to actually ask if they wanted to sleep" I said. as brad helped me get up, we both left and we held hands back to the car.

As we got into the car I got out my phone and quickly text char and jess because char might of still been at her date with James.

MESSAGE TO JESS
hello do u want to sleep at mine tonight, I have like four duvets and pillows and can u ask if the boys want to stay too because brad is and yeah and oh I had a really good date ;).

I then forwarded it to Char and then almost got an instant reply from both of them.

MESSAGE FROM JESS
I can stay and so can the boys, tell me all about it when u get home I want to know everything, what should I do about the PJ situation for all of us? I had an amazing night too, ill tell you when u get back, it was amazing even though we didn't actually go on a date

MESSAGE FROM CHAR
Me and James can both stay and aww tell me everything when we get home, we should be about an hour, tonight was amazing. what should we do about pjs

MESSAGE TO JESS
aww, I have 4 onsies in my wardrobe and my special penguin one in my draw, the boys can wear my 4 onsies, I'm going to wear my penguin one and you guys can wear my over sized baseball tops and I have pj shorts.

I then forwarded it to Charlotte again. I was really excited and the whole way home I couldn't stop smiling.

When we got home Connor had my cupcake onsie on, Tristan had my leopard print one on and jess had my long socks, over sized baseball top and my short shorts on, she actually looked really nice just for pyjamas. once I got into the house me and brad ran upstairs before anyone could say hello to us. he ran into my room to try and find the other onsie, but he failed and instead he found ALL my bras and knickers which made me his eyes pop out a little. I blushed a lot.

After exchanging awkward looks and brad still holding my bra, I found my penguin onsie and I found my other two onsies that he could pick from. he picked the penguin onsie and ran into the bathroom locking the door behind him, so I couldn't chase him. I guess I was stuck with the paw print one, I locked the door and got changed. the next thing I knew Char and James came through the door, the door slammed and char ran upstairs to find me.

Jess came running behind Charlotte and I could hear her crying, I quickly zipped up my onsie and I ran out of my bedroom and brad ran out of the bathroom, not realising that his zip was undone, as he walked out everyone else blushed and then he zipped it up.

"Char are you ok?" jess said

"No I'm not" Charlotte said but with an obviously look on her face.

"Charlotte what happened, tell us everything" brad looked at her with a worried expression and Charlotte agreed to tell.

"Well everything was going so well, he took me to an amazing restaurant in the middle of town. it was really beautiful but I was really nervous, everything went really well until this really pretty girl came up to James and completely ruined it for us, she came and sat next to James and was flirting with James I tried to get a word in but every time I tried the girl would give me an evil glare" everyone was looking at char at the top of the stairs and I think James could hear her crying, I think he wanted to come up to see her but I think she didn't want to talk to him, I could tell she was annoyed, I was assuming this was after she text me.

"I then started to get really annoyed and James didn't care, he just was listening to her the whole time and didn't care what I thought, I then ran out of the restaurant and James followed me, I told him to take me home so he did and the whole time we didn't say a word to each other, I thought he liked me but obviously not, everything that he said were all lies, all the holiday might of not of been there, I just wanted him to know that I liked him but h-" char was interrupted as brad ran down the stairs, god knows why then I heard James start shouting at brad, I think brad must of hit him. jess followed to try and break it up but Charlotte just cried and I was lost, I didn't really know what to do, I mean I like James he's one of my best friends but he has been an absolute idiot to my actual best friend. in one breath I'm angry at James and wanted to hit him where it hurt, but on the other breath I still wanted to be his friend, but obviously brad was angry!

"James you stupid idiot, you know she liked you and your going to change from liking that amazing nice girl to a bitch! but obviously you don't care because you've done this before and of course we ALL knew this would happen again!" brad said and everyone went completely silent, me and Charlotte then ran down the stairs to see what had just happened and everyone was just lost for words.

"Well at least I don't cheat on my girlf-" I interrupted James

" what!?" I shouted

"I'm really sorry Abs, it was like 4 months ago, I've changed I promise, I will never do that to you" brad said to me. And I was speechless

"It's not just the first time though brad, do you know the amount of times that you have either cheated on a girl or broke up with them and gone off to a girl straight after!" James shouted

"Brad if that's how your going to act with me than maybe this will never happen between us, I thought you liked me but I can't risk my heart being torn, I'm not different to any other girl that you've gone out with am I? " I then ran up to my room, locked the door and started to cry, brad tried to follow but I slammed the door in his face.
---------------------------------------------
BRADS POV

Well done brad, once again I messed it up with abs, first of all it was the wrong moment and the second time wouldn't of happened if I didn't get involved. Last week when everything kicked off, I tried to run after abs but she locked the door in my face, I wanted to tell her that she was different but some how I don't think she'll believe me.

It's been a week since I've seen anyone apart from tris and Connor and I saw James at band practice, they didn't really get involved but i could tell they were angry at me. every time we have band practise James just glares at me with disgust, not realising it was him that made that evening happen in the first place. I can't concentrate either, we are trying to start filming our cover but I keep forgetting the lyrics or I'm not in time, all I keep thinking about is abs and I can't get her out of my mind.

I've texted Abs 6 times now but all she does Is reads it and doesn't reply, I was really worried the day after so I put on twitter

@abbiesanidiot, I'm really sorry please please please forgive me x:(

I didn't want to give to much away just in case anyone suspected anything weird and then made up rumours. Lots of people were supported of it and said will you forgive brad but and then on the other hand there were people that said that she's not worth it and that she should kill herself and stuff like that. abs was worth it she meant the world to me, since I met her and the girls my life was amazing that was until last week, when it happened.

Last week after it all happened I waited outside abs room for about half an hour knocking on the door and telling her that she was different but all I could hear were little sniffs from where she had been crying. I eventually gave up and got out of her onsie and got back into my own clothes, I walked down stairs and everyone was staring at me on the sofa and I just looked and waved at the girls before walking out.

Since then my life has been pretty bad, I can't get hold of her anyway and I can't get hold of Charlotte and jess to tell her deeply that she was different. I guess I'll just have to go and tell her myself.

*three days later*

Today was the day that I finally would pick up the courage to go to abs house and apologise to her face to face, I was so nervous, what if she hates me, what if she's already with someone else, what if I messed up everyone else's relationship. Those questions kept going around in my head. also I heard that Tristan asked jess out and now there dating, bless them.

I brought an I'm sorry card just incase abs wasn't in then I would post if the throughout letter box that she had, and hopefully she would read it, it was a strawberry that said the words of 'I'm berry sorry' I thought it was really funny and abs was a funny person so I brought that one with a small strawberry toy that just to my luck I found.

I got into my car and drive to abs house.I now was so nervous I couldn't hardly concentrate, those questions just went around in my head until I got there.

I parked outside her house and the curtains were closed in her bedroom and the living room thankfully or other wise she might of seen me and wouldn't answer the door. when I got up to the door my hands slowly reached up to the door and I finally picked up the courage to knock. there was no answer for about 30 seconds but then I heard someone shouting.

"Just coming" I knew who it was, it was Abs. She then walked towards the door and she then peaked her head around the door and her eyes completely widened.

"Brad?" she said. she looked really sad, her hair wasn't her normal flow she was still in her penguin onsie and it was 2 in the afternoon and she looked like she had been crying.

"Hi abs, I came to see you were ok, I'm worried about you, I really want to apologise about everything that happened that night and I'm sorry I didn't come and see you earlier." I said and I could see that abs eyes were welling up.

"I just wanted you to tell me I'm different and I just felt so bad for all those girls that you have hurt and not even cared, I want to be different, I don't want to know that in a few months you might of left me and gone to another girl because I would of been heartbroken, I like you brad and its hard when you know that he might break you" Abs said making me feel really bad, I had no Idea that she liked me, I didn't know what to say next, she thinks I will leave her heartbroken but I will do anything to keep her safe with me. I didn't know if this was a good time but I just wanted to ask her the important question, I was nervous because I think she might still hate me I don't know what to do.

-

If you guys want to you can read my other brad fan fiction 'it's a love/ hate kind of thing' or my calum hood au called 'dysthymia' I would really appreciate it if you go check them out.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

27K 494 72
All In the title lovelies!
231K 3.5K 29
Imagines and one shots for The Vamps! -Finished
34.9K 218 141
love is a confusing and harsh thing but there's always light at the end of the tunnel
84.6K 1.7K 36
❝I never expected to fall for my little sisters best friend❞ :: sometimes you can't explain what you see in a person. it's just the way they take you...