Mismatch |Book 1|

Por NiyAlsina

Demitri is just a normal teen, enjoying his senior year alongside his best friend, Tyler. Reina is...differen... Más

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen
Twenty.
Twenty-one
Twenty-two.
Twenty-three.
Twenty-four.
Twenty-five.
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven.
Twenty-eight.
Twenty-nine.
Thirty.
Thirty-one.
Thirty-two
Thirty-three.
Thirty-four.
Thirty-five.
Thirty-six.
Thirty-seven.
Thirty-eight.
Fourty.

Thirty-nine.

10.8K 657 247
Por NiyAlsina

Demitri

"You want to go see a movie?" Reina asked, walking out of the bathroom with just a towel on.

"No."

"What about bowling?" She was trying to avoid any conversation about Bryant.

"Nope. How about we go see Bryant?" The mention of his name made her roll her eyes.

"I thought you were over this." She dropped her towel. I know what she's trying to do.

"...No, we apologized and I gave you some good pipe. That didn't change anything." I put my hands behind my head.

"He doesn't want me, Demitri. It's all in your head." She turned around to face me.

I found myself staring at her bare chest, . I cleared my throat and focused my attention back on her face.

"Is it really?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Yes! He likes Maria." She said.

"Who's Maria?" She told me that like I was supposed to know.

"Kylee's older sister. She just got back from college and he doesn't think he stands a chance with her. He's nineteen, she's twenty-two." She explained while getting dressed.

"I still don't want to being friends with him." I told her. I just don't want her giving another male her attention, my attention.

"I was friends with Bryant before you and I were even together, so I'm not dropping our friendship just because you're jealous." She glared at me.

"Fine." I threw my hands up, completely giving up. There's no way I'm going to get her to change her mind. "I think Hunter hates me...again."

She chuckled at my statement, "Why would you think that?"

"Because he hasn't talked to me since I got here."

"Maybe you should go talk to him." She suggested.

Although he is very stubborn, it was worth a shot. I walked downstairs to the living room where he was watching Chowder reruns.

"This my favorite show." I said, sitting on the couch next to him.

"I thought it would be The Wiz." Hunter spoke, keeping his eyes on the television.

"Why would you think that?"

"Because of Dorthy."

I sighed, "Look, I know you're upset with me, but I promise you that you'll never see your mom cry again because of me. It's important to me that I don't hurt you too."

"Why?" He finally looked up at me.

"Because I care about you. Hurting your mom is just as bad as hurting you."

He slowly nodded while averting his attention back to the show, "Cool."

I give up. I stood up from the couch and made my way to the stairs.

"Demitri?" He called out before I could place my foot on the first step.

I faced him and he smiled, showing his deep dimples.

"You're like the dad I never had." He said.

"And you're like the son I never had."

He turned his attention back to the TV, "I don't give third chances, remember that."

Reina

"

Why are we here?" Demitri asked for the tenth time since we've came to Chipotle.

"I told you, we're here to see Bryant." He was getting the way of me taking my time to enjoy my food with him constantly asking me the same question.

"But why?" He asked once again.

"Because you still don't believe me when I say he doesn't like me." I told him.

"Yes, I do." He lied.

"No, you don't." I rolled my eyes.

We didn't have to wait long before Bryant was walking in.

"I didn't know you was in town." He said to Demitri when he sat across from us.

Demitri just simply nodded.

"When do you go back?"

"Tomorrow." He curtly replied. "So, you like my girl?"

Bryant laughed, "No, I don't want Reina. She's beautiful and all, but I prefer older women."

"Like Maria." I teased, making him blush by the mention of her name.

"I still don't like you two hanging around all of the time." Demitri interrupted.

"Ninety-nine percent of the time, Kylee and Julie are with us. You're around Morgan all the time, alone, and I don't mind." I said.

"I told, that's different. Morgan is with Gabe and has been for five years."

"You could be friends with a single girl and I wouldn't care because I trust you. You ain't going nowhere anyways." I took a bite of my burrito.

Tyler

I've been trying my hardest to avoid Vanessa. The girl is completely out of her mind. She watches my every move, tells me who I can and can't talk to, threatens me when I don't do what she wants, and she forces me to have sex with her. It's practically rape.

"You're the one that's been screwing Vanessa?" Ethan asked. He's an actual friend, that has a little more tight screws than most of the people here.

"Yeah." I shrugged.

"You bold. You reaalll bold." He slighly laughed to himself.

"Why you say that?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Because the girl is completely nuts. I mean, we pretty much all are, but she's the icing on the cake."

"How would you know?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh, I never did anything with her, she's out of her mind. But she used to sleep with Zeke."

"Who's Zeke? I've never heard of him or seen him around."

"Exactly." He pointed his fork at me. "He told her he didn't want her anymore and she killed him that very night. It was ruled as a suicide, but everyone knows she killed him."

"Why are you just now telling me this?" I semi-yelled.

"You never asked." He shrugged, continuing to eat his food.

I figured she was crazy, I mean, isn't that why we're all here? But not kill me in my sleep type of crazy.

"You might at as well not piss her off while you're here for the next few years just to keep your life. In other words, you're her bitch for the next ten or so years." He said nonchalantly.

♡♡♡♡

One more chapter to go. I might just put it up tonight.

Demitri?

Reina?

Bryant?

Tyler?

Maria...

Excuse mistakes.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

61.3K 748 15
Alex is a tomboy. One of her best friends is Kyle. They don't like each other, but they're inseparable. That all changes over the summer when Alex st...
57 0 17
Grace was never really popular but she didn't mind. Everything seems so simple... that is until two guys ask her to homecoming. Gabe: the hot jock wh...
122 13 28
MEREDITH has always been in love with Benji... Who never seems to reciprocate her feelings. Then she meets Seth - sweet, caring, funny. She starts f...
149 0 14
Samantha had always been the new girl, moving from place to place as her parents pursued their careers. When she started her senior year at a new sch...