Thirty-five.

Read Resilient Intimacy if you haven't already. I'll try to update that tonight. Don't read Resilient Intimacy if you haven't read Self Hate. You'll be confused if you do.
♡♡♡

Demitri

I knocked on the door to Morgan's dorm room. She wasn't no where to be found all day and I was worried about her.

She opened the door looking a complete mess. Her hair was everywhere, her eyes were puffy and red, and there were food stains on her baggy shirt.

"What going on?" I asked sympathetically. I've never seen Morgan like this.

"H-h-he broke up with meeee." She wailed, clinging onto me.

I walked us into her dorm and closed the door. She plopped down onto her bed sniffling.

I sat next to her feeling unsure what to do. I don't do well with crying girls, or people period for that matter. Their crying makes me uncomfortable.

"I don't know what I did wrong." She started back up crying again, harder this time.

"When did this happen?"

"Last night. He broke up with me through text. He said I was going to hold him back as he progresses in football." Her bottom lip began to quiver and then the water works began to unleash.

"I'm sure he didn't mean it. Gabe loves you." I said, trying to get her to stop crying.

"No, he doesn't." She wiped her face.

"He does." I was positive of it. This dude was going to marry her, love like that doesn't just go away.

"It doesn't matter anyways." She pulled her messy hair into a ponytail. "Wait here."

She grabbed clothes and walked into the bathroom. I heard the shower running and got comfortable because Morgan takes forever to get ready.

Right when I was on the verge of falling asleep she came out the bathroom in a fitted dress. She was trying to get herself in trouble. Pretty much every guy here wants Morgan, but they don't bother because, obviously she's with Gabe. Well, she was.

"Morgan, I know you're not wearing that around campus." I said as she sprayed perfume on her body.

" I said as she sprayed perfume on her body

"Of course not." She smirked. "I'm wearing this to your dorm."

My eyes widened in shock, "Please don't tell me you're about to fuck Laz."

"Don't put it past me. Chao." She waved as she walked out the room.

I ran out the room and stood in front of her to stop her from walking.