My Brothers Bestfriend

By katie0213

(This story is completed) Alison had a secret crush, her brothers best friend. Zayn is her brother who does... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors Note
Sequel is Out!!!

Chapter 4

5.5K 113 0
By katie0213

Alison's POV
I was so confused, I didn't know who to choose. I loved Chris, but if I date Anthony then Zayn would stop talking to both of us. I'm just going to stay with Chris because I love him. I got ready for school. As I walked into the front of the school I saw Chris and Monica kissing. I walked straight to Chris and asked "What the hell are you doing?" Chris said "Babe it's not what it's looks like." I replied "Really it looks like you are shoving your tongue down my best friends mouth. We are over!" I ran off heading to the park to cry in peace without anyone I know their.

As soon as I got to the park I saw Zayn and Anthony. Zayn saw me and walked towards me. Zayn asked "Ali what's wrong?" I sighed and replied "Chris and I broke up because I saw him kissing Monica." Zayn gave me a hug in comfort. Zayn and I walked towards Anthony. Anthony looked concerned. I saw in his eyes that he was worried about me. Zayn walked back home and left me with Anthony.

Anthony and I talked for hours. As we were on our way back to my house, he leaned in and kissed me. I stopped him and said "Anthony we can't do this. You are my brothers best friend." Anthony canes close to my ear and whispered "let's keep it a secret." I began to give him a nod yes.

Anthony and I agreed to keep our relationship a secret. It might be hard to keep our relationship a secret. The questions I can't answer are; What happens when Zayn finds out of our relationship? Will Zayn be angry if he finds out? I began to love Anthony.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 61 18
Ava-mae Rossi is the niece of David Rossi. She was took in my David when she was four year old and he took her on and raised her as if she was his ow...
1.4M 34.6K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
384K 7.8K 27
"Chloe can't find out about this." I said breathlessly after pulling away from Colins. "Shut up and kiss me." >> Nadia was beautiful. Indescribable...
28.4K 526 15
She spun the bottle, he made the choice...