Mr. Billionaire [Book 1 & 2]

Από nadirahbrown

"I want you forever, not just for tonight." - Xavier. Alexandria Reid's life is about to change drastically w... Περισσότερα

Book 1
Trailer #1
Trailer #2
Trailer #3
Preface
Preface Part 2
Chapter ONE: Mr. Green Eyes
Chapter TWO: The Interview
Chapter THREE: "Are You Stalking Me, Sir?"
Chapter FOUR: "What should I do?"
Chapter FIVE: Billionaire Co.
Chapter SIX: "You're not helping."
Chapter SEVEN: "Leave Me Alone!"
Update Schedule
Chapter EIGHT: "Get Yourself Together"
Chapter NINE: Take Me To Church
Chapter TEN: After Church
Chapter ELEVEN: Drama Date Part 1
Chapter TWELVE: Drama Date Part 2
Chapter THIRTEEN: A New Level
Chapter FOURTEEN: Forever
First Q & A
Chapter FIFTEEN: Family Dinner
Chapter SIXTEEN: Family Dinner Part 2
Chapter SEVENTEEN: Family Dinner Part 3
Chapter EIGHTEEN: Too Early!
Author's Note!!!
Chapter NINETEEN: The Visit
Chapter TWENTY: The Truth
Chapter TWENTY-ONE: After
Chapter TWENTY-THREE
Chapter: TWENTY-FOUR: Blood and Heartbreaks
Very Important Author's Note
Chapter: TWENTY-FIVE: Housewarming Gone Wrong
Chapter TWENTY-SIX: Grey Cloud Gone
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN: The Night Before
Not A Chapter...A/N
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN: The Night Before Part ||
Chapter TWENTY- EIGHT: Wedding Bells
Chapter TWENTY- NINE: Reception and Bouquet
Chapter THIRTY: Epilogue
Book 2
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
New Books Alert!!
New Cover!!

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: Glowing Beginnings

9.1K 404 48
Από nadirahbrown

Chapter Twenty-Two: Glowing Beginnings

As I laid with Xavier in my bed, my phone began to ring. Looking up at him, I decided to ignore it. Once it stopped, it started right back. He chuckled. "Just answer it."

Groaning, I leaned over to the dresser and grabbed my phone. I seen Cassie's face pop up on the screen. I slid the green button over and put it on speaker phone. "Hey, Cass."

"Xandria, I need your help and since you're my maid of honor you really don't have a choice but to help me."

I rolled my eyes, playfully. "Yeah, no." I started off, sarcastically. "Hey, Xandria, how are you? Oh, I'm fine. How wad your day? It was great and yours. It's okay but I need your help. It has something to do with the wedding. I think that's how you start off a conversation Cass." Xavier laughed before grabbing his phone.

"Shut up. I'm serious." She huffed. I silently giggled. "I need you to come with me to get measured and for them to know how to design the dresses."

It was my turn to huff. "Fine. Come get me."

"Where's your car?"

"My parents still has it." I answered. "Oh, when are you sending out the invitations?"

I could hear her gasp. "Aw, shoot. I forgot about the invitations. Hey, Xandria?"

Rolling my eyes again, I looked straight ahead at the picture frames on the wall. "Let me guess, you want me to do them and send them out right?"

"Pretty please?"

"Fine. Just hurry up and get me before I change my mind."

"Okay." She said, excitedly before I ended the call.

Sitting my phone on the bed, I hopped up and went into the bathroom. I grabbed a towel and rag out of the bathroom closet before starting up the water, taking my clothes off and getting in. The door opened and in comes Xavier, taking off his clothes. "Um... Just what do you think you're doing?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "About to take a shower." He said, casually but added a wink. Oh, Lord. This man here.

I walked out of the door and closed it back before locking it. Xavier left before Cassie even got here. He had to go to the office and I didn't stop him. He had to do what he had to do. Opening up the passenger side door, I hopped in and closed the door back. She pulled off and talked the whole way there before we made it to David's Bridal. Glancing at Cassie with the 'really' face and she shrugged. "It's a family tradition." Before getting out of the car.

I watched as Nora measured Cass. The smile could not leave her face nor mines. I was so happy for her and Tom. He always talked about getting married.

"Can you measure it three sizes up, please?" Cassie asked Nora and she nodded her head.

My eyebrows clenched together. "Why would you want it three sizes up?" I asked.

Cass blushed and looked away. "Um... No reason." Yeah, okay.

Shrugging my shoulders, my attention turned towards Miles, a kind albino stylist, as he had his measuring tape in front of me. He measured my waist, height, and breast cup size. Cassie was very verbal about how she wanted the dresses. Hers and mines were very different compared to the bridesmaids. Being Cassie, she doesn't want a typical white wedding dress. No, she had to go all out to make sure her vision of a seductive red dress with the black trims and red bottoms heels. And, made sure mines was midnight black with lavender trims, a cut out back and black pumps. The picture she drew was very creative and nice but I've never seen these colors at a wedding. But, It's her wedding. She can do what she pleases and I'm just here to assist her.

"A thirty-one in the waist. You're five foot nine and have a 36 C in bra size." Nora called out before smiling at Cassie. "Perfect."

After we left the bridal shop, we went to Cassie's house. We set another appointment to do the fittings and have all of the bridesmaids measured too. We made our way up the long stairs and to her room. She opened the door and we walked in.

Smiling, I leaped onto her bed and laid my head on her pillows. "Cass, you're glowing. What's up with you?"

She blushed before looking away. Sitting up, I gave her the most suspicious look I could muster.

"Cassidy Lilly Reins, what are you hiding?"

"We weren't going to say anything but I guess you could know." She mumbled.

"Say what?" I moved on my knees looking at her.

"Um..."

The smallest movements explains more than words. Her hands gripped her hair and pulled it slightly before lowering them down to her stomach. No, she can't be....

"Cassie?" I shook my head.

"I'm pregnant." She cried.

"Cass!" I was excited for her. I know Tom always wanted kids but this soon? I mean, they just got engaged, already planning the wedding, plan on getting married this year. Now, she's pregnant? Its too soon...but nonetheless I'm happy for them. "Congratulations. Godmother?" I pointed to myself.

She rolled her eyes with a smirk. "Duh."

"Bitch, I better be." We laughed.

Xavier texted me and asked me to meet him at his office. The last time I was came to his office I caught him and Trinity in the unforgettable action. I didn't know if I should agree or not but ended up agreeing anyways. I just sucked up my thoughts as Cass dropped me off there. Hopefully, nothing bad happens because I don't have a car with me to drive off in.

Making my way into the building, I instantly felt the hate towards me. But, unlike the first time I made a visit, I'm actually dressed like I belong here... In black jean-type skinny leg pants on, a white shirt with a black jacket and heels. Normally, I wouldn't wear heels but Xavier convinced me only queens wear heels.. And since I'm his queen, apparently, I should start wearing them. At first, they were a little uncomfortable walking in them everyday but I got the hang of it.

Walking towards the elevators, I seen the same ignorant lady, who walked passed me when I first came, so I smiled at her. She didn't smile back but I didn't care. Pressing the button, I didn't have to wait long for one of the four elevators opened. Stepping on the one that had opened, I pressed the top button as the lame jazzy music played. After awhile of waiting, I heard the beeping sound which meant the elevator stopped. I turned around and walked out.

Instead of walking to the front lobby, I walked straight towards his office. Once I approached the door, I leaned in closely and heard nothing but silence. Maybe he's his not in ther--- Just then, I heard a grunt and some profanity afterwards.

Pulling opened the door, I chuckled at the sight. Of course. I knew that he was joking. Really, Xavier? I can't believe this!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My freaking picture from my wallet is in a frame on his desk. I thought he said he was joking about that. Rolling my eyes as I watched him picked up his pen off of the floor. Walking over to him with a glare, I stood in front of his mahogany colored desk before picking up this picture frame and scaring him in the process.

He smiled showing his beautiful, perfect teeth and I almost forgot to scold at him. "I, uh, took it from your purse." He blushed, embarrassedly. Aw, he's embarrassed.

"I can't believe you actually took this." I scolded. "You're such a thief."

"Baby--"

"No. You shouldn't have taken this." I continued. He frowned and I couldn't help myself from busting out laughing. "You- you...haha...your face...haha." His face turned into confusion and it forced me to laugh louder, holding onto the desk for balance. After sobering up, a smile lingered on my face. "I'm sorry."

Leaning down, I cupped my hands onto the sides of his face before pulling him into a kiss. The kiss deepened as he stood from his seat, pulling me closer to him. As our tongues fought for dominance, his hands slithered down my back to my behind. Realizing that we were still in his office, I reluctantly pulled away. He growled as he opened his lustful eyes.

"Lock the door." He demanded.

I don't know why but that was an extreme turn on. Nodding my head, I quickly made my way over to the door. I closed and locked it back before making my way back to him. He had already cleared his desk, scattered paper all over the floor. I watched his he roughly pulled his tie.

"Get on the desk."

He's never spoken so dark and dirty to me before. I couldn't help the puddle forming in my panties as I climbed onto the desk. He unbutton my pants before pulling them down my legs and pulling my shirt over my head. I undid my own bra. There, I sat just in soaked panties, waiting for his next move.

"Undress me."

No matter what he had said, the tone of his voice continued to turn my kitty on and I did as he requested. I slid off his suit jacket before slowly unbuttoning his shirt. He watched carefully and looked somewhat on edge. After the last button, I slowly slid the shirt down his arms and unto the floor before moving to his pants. Looking up at him through my long eyelashes, I allowed my hands to do the work. I undid the belt before undoing the button then unzipping the zipper and letting the pants fall to the floor. Almost immediately, he attacked my lips with his, devouring my mouth. Growling lowly as his lips left mines and lowered down to my neck. Leaving his marks on me, I continued to go lowered and lowered. When he got to my breasts, I felt his hands inside of my panties, sliding them off, as he sucked on both of them. His mouth left them wanting more as he continued on his journey below. Once he finally arrived at his destination, his eyes slowly connected with mines as he began to dig in.

.......

Sorry, it's so short.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

25.7K 739 42
Ally Crystal McCann is a 23 year old beautiful young lady who has been through a lot she has Battled and beat cancer twice she Is a loner she did ha...
You're My Person Από Marie

Ρομαντική

5.8K 217 30
After leaving her boyfriend and life in the city behind her. Jessenia Alderman and her best friend Alexia Moore move to a new small town to find the...
2.3M 72.4K 37
In this Series, Billionaire Bachelors meet their match in a wicked plan of their own. 1. The Summer Bride ****** It all started with a red-haired lit...
29.3K 696 16
"Back to this hellhole, huh?" "I wouldn't call it a hellhole" He mutters. "Oh, but I would." I snap harshly. He almost flinches. "(Y/n), I'm sorry. I...