Animes x reader

By yukki-akemi

Animes: Fairy Tail Hunter X Hunter Tokyo Ghoul Soul Eater The Devil is a Part Timer Blue Exoricst Problem C... More

Killua Zoldyck
Nastu Drganeel
Kaneki Ken (lemon)
Karma Akabane
Soul Eater Evans
Urushihara Hanzo
Rin Okumura
Kirito Kirigaya
Old Bonnie (F.N.A.F)
Yukine
Death the kid
Killua Zoldyck (requested)
Ferid Bathory (Requested)
Kiba Inuzuka
Naruto Uzumaki
Golden Freddy
Naruto & Sasuke
Edward Elric
Edward Elric *Lemon*
BlackStar
Kaname ( requested )
Yukio ( requested )
Yato
Kamina
Kaname

Asuna Yuuki (male x reader)

2.9K 20 1
By yukki-akemi

The Knights of the Blood Oaths were at their base, planning on their next mission to clear the floor and advance in clearing the game. Asuna was discussing her plans and strategy, only to interrupted by one of their newest members, which was you.

"We would lose a fair amount of people that way." Your voice interrupted the discussion.

"If we attack it from that way, then we would lose people. The last thing we want is to lose more members and players. We should attack it from all the directions, since it won't have time to react quickly." Everyone turned to see you leaned against the wall with your arms folded.

"What do you know? You're new here, how can you possibly know that?" One of the high ranks asked. You walked away from your shadowy position and revealed your (h/l) and (h/c) hair and your (e/c) eyes which looked at them with boredom.

"Because my last guild made that mistake a few months ago, which is why I don't want anyone else to make that same mistake." You explained, making some of them go wide eyed, including Asuna.

"Thank you for alerting us. Would you mind sharing more of your advice?" She asked and you nodded. You walked up to them.

"Not a problem." You said. You showed them ways and told them the boss's weak points. Everyone was surprised at your knowledge of strategy.

"What's your name young blood?" One of the knights asked for your name.

"[Player Name]." You said to them.

"I think he would make a fine strategist." One of the knights said while some agreed.

"Hey, he is still a rookie. Don't give him no special treatment." One of them said while you only ignored him.

"I have no problem with your opinions, good or bad. I'm just here to help escape from hell." You said, leaning on the wall once again. They continued their plan and decided to go on a mission to claim some supplies. First you had to change into your required uniform. You walked into Heathcliff's office.

"Okay, you must be the new member. I welcome you into our fold young blood." He said as he stood up and you saluted him.

"You will go on the next mission to get supplies and such while leveling up your stats. Here is the uniform." He said while he gave you armor, and you didn't like it.

"Forgive me, but this isn't my style. Too heavy, do you have something lighter and more flexible?" You asked as he seemed surprised at your question. He smiled at your honesty.

"Okay I'll let you look through our lightest uniforms." He said as he lead you to a selection of them. You scrolled through it and found one that caught your eye called "Templar Master". You clicked it and a white and red robe and trench coat of some sort appeared on you.

"No one has ever picked that uniform, are you sure?" He asked and you nodded. You walked out the office, but he stopped you at last minute.

"Can you do me a favor and keep an eye on Asuna?" He said as you saluted and nodded. You departed on your mission and watched Asuna as you walked with the troops. You walked through the forest and saw crates and supplies all in one spot, ready to be taken. Something felt off. One of the knights ran to it and picked a crate up. You told him tow atch out, but he barely dodged a slash from a crazed looking zombie wielding an ax. You and the troops were surrounded by ax wielding zombies. You drew out your one handed bastard sword and braced yourself. You sliced at the first zombie you saw, in half. All the knights fought them off, while some nearly died, but you were there to assist them. You swung your blade, decapitating a zombie while you ducked, avoiding a slash, and swung your blade at your attacker. All the zombies were nearly dead. You saw Asuna fighting off two zombies while her so-called defender was handing other zombies. You ran to her quickly, dodging and slashing any zombie in your way. You watched two zombies sneak up on her. You leaped in the air and decapitated them. Asuna was surprised and soon gave you a look of gratitude. You glared at her so-called body guard.

"The hell? Asuna nearly got chopped to bits. Where the hell were you while I was doing your job for you?" You asked in anger at her so-called protector.

"Who the hell do you think you are talking to me like that?" He asked in anger.

"A far better defender than you." You replied. Everyone was shocked at your boldness.

"Why you little punk." he said, holding onto his sword. Godfree came and defused the situation.

"Kuradeel, calm down. The young blood is just angered that someone else nearly died." He told him while you glared at him.

"Whatever." you said and walked off, but you stopped next to Asuna.

"If you want a real Knight, I suggest you recommend me as your bodyguard." You whispered into her ear, making her blush.

"I-I'll consider it, but I'm not too sure about you." She said and you only tilted your head.

"It's what you want, but it's my recommendation. Besides, a lady like you deserves to be protected by a true knight." You said, making her blush again. You and all the troops returned to the base. You kept an eye on Asuna and made sure nothing was there to hurt her. You wanted to be her defender instead of Kuradeel. You always got a bad vibe from him, so you decided to keep a close eye on him. Asuna requested that you give more strategies for the upcoming boss battle. You did so, and Asuna was really impressed with you so far. You soon finished your session and was called to Heathcliff. he also called Asuna and some other knights.

"May I help you sir?" You asked.

"Yes. I heave heard of your daring attempt to save our second in command, Asuna. You saved many knights and Asuna, so I would like to announce something." He said, catching everyone's attention.

"[Player Name], you are the new bodyguard of our second in command." He announced. People cheered for you while some were just impressed, but Kuradeel was not happy about it.

"Sir, he is just a young blood. I can't accept this change." He respectfully said to Heathcliff.

"So what do you suggest?" He asked.

"I suggest [Player Name] and I duel to see who wins the right to be Asuna's bodyguard." he said.

"Fine, this will commence outside." he said. You braced yourself, ready to prove yourself. This was your chance to prove that you should protect Asuna. You were in the dual arena, bastard sword in hand. Kuradeel looked at as if he wanted to kill you. The dual begun and you were blocking all his attacks. You evaded a slice and soon went on the offensive. You were surprisingly quick in your movements. He was having a hard time with you. He grew angry and swung his blade at you, nearly slicing off your hand. You started rushing him with attacks and you sliced his sword in half, shocking everyone.

"I'm Asuna's knight, not you." You told him and walked by Asuna's side.

"I'm your Knight now." You told her and she blushed.

*next day*

You and Asuna were walking to the boss while being accompanied by all the knights, and other floor clearing groups.

"So Asuna, just curious. Do you have a boyfriend?" You asked her, making her blush furiously.

"Well no. I liked someone though, but he's taken by a girl named Sachi." She said, making you feel bad.

"Oh, I'm sorry." You said.

"It's fine." She said.

"Try and keep it safe once we enter." you said in concern.

"I will." She said. Everyone walked inside, waiting for the boss to appear." You saw the boss appear and it was freakish. You drew out your bastard sword and braced yourself. Everyone was trying their hardest to fight the boss. You on the other hand was putting up a fight. The boss swung his massive ax at you, but you leaped over it and struck another blow it's weak spot. You, Asuna, and another boy wearing black were doing most of the attacks. You saw the boss do a attack you have never seen before. It was aimed after Asuna. You jumped in front of her and braced your sword. It shot a blast of lightening, and you were trying to block it with your sword. You had your hand on the blade itself while you were holding the handle with your other hand. You were standing your ground as the force from the ongoing blast was applying force. You yelled for Asuna to take another strike at it's weak spot. She ran fast and jabbed her blade into it's weak spot, making it stop it's attack on you. Lucky for you, your blade absorbed the energy from the blast, giving it enhance strength for a temporary amount of time. You deflected strikes from it's ax while Asuna was attacking it along with some other knights. You suddenly unlocked a new ability, and you were shocked once you saw it.

"Asuna, watch out!" You yelled to her once you saw the boss about t do another attack. You ran and pushed her out of the way. You swung your sword and and knocked away the blast.

"Time to end this." You said. You activated your ability and two more shining bastard swords appeared behind you, floating behind you. You swung your one sword and they were working with you in sync, spinning and slashing like a tornado. You and Asuna soon finished off the boss, and everyone soon cheered in victory. Asuna walked up to you with a blush on her cheeks.

"You saved me a lot back there. Thank you." She said.

"Hey, I'm your Knight, it's my job." You said and soon collapsed from the fight, since you were tired.

*Next day*

You were standing next to Asuna as usual, walking around. She was on break, but you wanted to treat her to something special.

"Asuna, I have a special assignment I had to do, and I need you to come with me." You told her and she seemed annoyed.

"This was my day off." She told you.

"Trust me, this will be quick and simple." You lied to her.

"Fine." She said and followed you. You led to her to a riverside that was surrounded by flowers and wonderful wildlife.

"Wow, but what's the assignment?" She asked while looking at the scenery. She turned to see you sitting down on a picnic blanket with lots of goodies and cooked cuisines in front of her. She blushed in embarrassment when she realized you set this up.

"Go on, sit down and just relax yourself." You told her and she just did what you said. She looked in amazement at all the things you prepared for her. Two slices of cake, a cooked great fish, some sandwiches, and a apple pie.

"[Player name], you did this all for me?" She asked with red on her cheeks.

"Why of course. You were working really hard, so I prepared this so you could relax for once. Consider it my treat." You told her. You swore you saw tears well up in her eyes. She sat down and you two chatted while enjoying your free time. a

"I'm glad you're my personal bodyguard now." She said making you blush.

"So am I." You said making her laugh a little bit. You two continued snacking on the food you prepared and talked about what they hope to do if they ever clear the game.

"I just wanna escape this world and get my life back." You told her while you two laid down and looked at the sky.

"This world is beautiful once you think about it, but too bad it turned into hell." Asuna said while and nodded. You wondered how you felt about her now. Once you took look at her, you see complete beauty. You wanted to protect her.

"Asuna, this is sudden, but how do you honestly feel about me?" You asked her, making her blush.

"Well, I think your really sweet and protective of me." She said making you smile.

"Thanks, because I tried to protect my friends in this game, but I wasn't strong enough. I just want to be strong enough to protect those I care about, like you." You told her while she went wide eyed and blushed.

"Thanks for this [player name]." She thanked you for the picnic. You smiled and got up while she did the same. You picked up everything and put them in your inventory. You walked with her, but she stopped you. You turned around.

"What is it?" You asked. She suddenly kissed you with passion. You returned the kiss with the same level of passion. You two pulled away.

"Marry me and forever be my Knight." She requested and you only blushed and smiled.

"Of course my love." You kissed her again.

*Time skip*

You and Asuna were now a happy couple in real life. You faced many quest to be with her and it was worth it.

"I love you [F/N]." She said and kissed you at the park.

"I love you Asuna." You said and hugged her.

"In real life, and virtual life, I'm your Knight." You said and kissed her once again as you two sat happily at a picnic with all your friends.

Sorry I haven't posted that's my bad I've been on my other account working on my other book that is not posted yet...but I'm really loving the views and votes I've been getting on this story and Im not sure if I'm gonna stop this story after a few chapters and start a new book idk yet...or I'll continue this and still make a new one. I luv u guys so much and keep giving me all the love and I'll keep posting I promise😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 3.8K 76
A series of one-shots with anime boys and girls of your choosing~! Requests are welcome (as long as I know it)~! Can range from Fluff to Lemons~! Any...
201K 2.6K 37
Oi. You there. Yeah, you. Are you one of those people who simps for fictional characters from shows that you know aren't ever going to be real? Don't...
7.1K 97 40
Some smut,lime, lemon but not a lot The animes in th book Mha Demon slayer Black butter Jujutsu Kisen Haikyuu!! HunterxHunter Tokyo ghoul Soul eater...
461K 3.6K 21
A collection of anime smut or lemons. Selections currently include: Attack on Titan Death Note Fairy Tail Soul Eater Howl's Moving Castle Coming so...