Killer Love

By msoriano129

[DISCONTINUED] Suicide Squad: Rick Flag Love Story He's a good guy. She's a bad guy. They shouldn't like each... More

Info
Costume
Back Story
Doin My Time
The Devil
Bye Bye, Belle Reve!
The Mission
What the hell are they?
It Flinched. I Think.
It's What We Do.

Suicide Squad?

3.7K 89 12
By msoriano129

So we ended up somewhere but I couldn't see cause my head was pressed against the head rest. Then they rolled us off the plane where there were a bunch of soldiers. Hot soldiers. So Colonel should be around somewhere. Here he comes.

"Unlock 'em", Colonel Flag said.

Yes actual freedom. If there were a little less soldiers, I'd been gone already. I stretched when they unlocked us. It was a long flight. It was real awkward with everyone staring. Then Harley was talkin about voices in her head and shit. And some guy came in a sack? Whatever. They called him Captain Boomerang. What kind of name is that? Mine is way cooler. Then this guy Slipknot comes and punches a lady. Haha. She had that comin.

"Listen up! In your necks, there's a nanite explosive. It's the size of a rice grain but it's as powerful as a hand grenade. You disobey me, you die. You try to escape, you die. You otherwise irritate or vex me, and guess what? You die.", said Colonel Flag.

"I'm known to be quite vexing. I'm just full-on warning you.", Harley raised her hand.

"Lady, shut up!", Flag yelled. Which made me chuckle a little.

"This is the deal, you're goin somewhere very bad to do somethin that'll get you killed. But until that happens, you're my problem.", Flag continued.

"So was that like a pep talk?", Deadshot asked.

"Yeah that was a pep talk. There's your shit. Grab what you need for a fight. We're wheels up in 10.", Colonal answered.

"You might wanna work on your team motivation thing.", I stopped him.

"You ever heard of Phil Jackson?", Deadshot added.

"Yeah"

"He's like the gold standard. Okay?", Deadshot asked.

"Triangle, bitch.", I added holding up my fingers in the shape of a triangle.

I then found my trunk of stuff and my costume. Along with some of my favorite knives and guns. And my bow and arrow.

So I grabbed my costume and changed out of my ratty prison rags. When I was done changing though everyone was staring at me.

"What?", I asked like I didn't know what was going on but I knew. Guess I'm just too sexy. If I do say so myself. Also caught Colonel Flag staring. Got him right where I want him.

"Don't fit anymore? Too much junk in the trunk?", Harley asked Deadshot as he stares at his mask.

"Nah. Everytime I put this on somebody dies."

"And?", she asked again

"I like puttin it on."

"Somethin tells me a whole lotta people are about to die", she says stickin her tongue out.

"Yeah us. We're being lead to our deaths.", Diablo said.

"Speak for yourself mate. Eh, what's that crap on your face? Does it wash off?", Captain Boomerang asks sarcastically making Killer Croc chuckle.

"Hey if you like a girl, can you light her a cigarette with your pinky? Cause that would be real classy.", Harley asks.

"Hey y'all might wanna leave ol' boy alone.", Deadshot warns

"He could torch this whole joint. Ain't that right, esè?", I spoke up.

"You got nothin to worry bout from me. I'm cool."

Then Flag came over and talked to us about that lady Amanda Waller.

"Behold the voice of God.", he said as he held up a tablet with Waller on video chat.

"Oh it's just you.", I said makin the whole team chuckle a little.

"For those of you who don't know me officially, my name is Amanda Waller. There's an active terrorist event in Midway City. I want you to enter the city, rescue HVT-1, and get them to safety."

"I'm sorry, uhh, for those of us who don't speak good guy, what is HVT-1?", Deadshot asked.

"The only person that matters in the city, the one person you can't kill. Complete the mission, you get time off your prison sentence. Fail the mission, you die. Anything happens to Colonel Flag, I'll kill every single one of you. Remember I'm watching, I see everything.", and then the screen went black and he tucked the tablet away.

"There's your pep talk.", Flag said

"Compared to your shit, she killed it.", I replied.

"So that's it? Now we're some kind of Suicide Squad.", Deadshot added

"I'll notify your next of kin.", Flag smirked at me and then shoved between Deadshot and Captain Boomerang. I think he's starting to like me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
180K 7.4K 53
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
308K 17.7K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 44.5K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC