My Dog is Human? This Cant be...

By Purple_Raven

[Being edited] Walking into my room lazily holding my hot coco and phone in my hand I step in shutting the do... More

Characters
My Dog is Human? This Can't be Real
Perverted Dog
He Doesn't Bite, Much
Daddy Issues
A/N Sorry
Fanfreakingtastic
Party?
My Dress
My Personal Trainer
Over My Dead Body
The Sexy Stranger
Those Eyes Are Haunting Me
A/N I've decided
FrakleBerryRainbows!!!!!
I'm Part of The Food Chain?
How Did I Get Here?!
Turns Out My Innocent Dog Isn't so Innocent
So, Your a Dog?
He Tastes Like Skittles
Mate? Like as Your Chum
My Dads in Pieces!!
Won't You Eat Me Up
Family Meetings
Claim me Already!
Big Bad Wolf
The Unwanted Mark
Confusion
Explanation
Partnership
Im Sorry
Ryder
Lock your Windows
Fuck my Life
Restless
Impure
Hate
Memories
Hooded Darkness
Witch of Light
Somewhere
Questions
Reunite {EPILOGUE}
Sequal

Through The Eyes of A Dog

40.2K 1.2K 39
By Purple_Raven

Reths POV

I knew from the moment I laid eyes on her that she was my mate, I had to have her. But I wanted to wait, to be able to let her warm up to me. I'm a different kind of a werewolf, I can change my wolfs size at any moment. So I used this to my advantage and I acted as her dog. In my favor it works out nicely, that was until I saw some men from my former pact, no I didn't leave the pack I just kinda, disappeared. I wasn't planning to go back, how could I take Layla from her parents. It doesn't matter how much I hate her father, I could never hurt her my killing him.

I was brought out of my thoughts when she stopped. Dammit I got us lost! she mumbles something but I whine getting her attention. I know the way back just from the smell, but she just dismisses me.

"Don't worry Reth, I know which way to go!" I smile a wolfey smile, doesn't matter if she's wrong shes so cute!

She starts to walk the opposite way and I follow like a good dog. It feels like a while going in the wrong direction and I'm starting to wish I didn't listen to my clueless mate. She yawns a sexy yawn and curls up beside a tree, I follow after laying in her lap to keep her warm. I wait a while just to make sure she's asleep and I grow to my full huge wolf size. I curl up beside her and she snuggles unconsciously closer and I smile inwardly.

It seemed like hours before she stirred and woke up just as I returned to my smaller size.

"Good morning." she smiled.

I got up ready to lead the way this time but I smell that familiar scent, it was the same men we came across. I growl before taking off in their direction, I can't let them hurt her. She calls after me but with my speed she can't ketch up. I run until I see them all in wolf form.

'You again mutt.' one snarls through my mind link.

'I came to tell you to leave' I growl growing to my full size.

'Our alpha wants you to come back.' Another chimes in.

'My uncle can wait, tell him I've found my mate.' I state proudly.

They nod before taking off just as I hear footsteps hitting the ground at a fast pace. I shrink just in time to be pulled roughly into someone's arms. I was ready to attack when that lovely cherry blossom smell hit me hard.

"Don't you ever run from me again!" she demanded sounding a little hurt making my chest tighten.

I kiss her jut to reassure her, she smiles before letting me down. "let's go home."

I start to slowly head to the right direction making sure it doesn't look like I'm running away. She smiles before following, god I love her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 233 36
"You can't go through this and she can't come out of it. " Vampire told me and I snapped back to punch him again. "Get her out. NOW." I yelled. He wa...
178K 4.6K 40
(COMPLETED) (Highest rank #7) We stared at each other. My palms starts to sweat. My heart was beating fast. Im trembling in a good way. For Pete's sa...
1.3K 86 27
Leo Mendez is driven by ambition and his raw hunger for soccer. Playing pro soccer is all he ever dreamed about since he was five years old. But it's...
4.6K 259 36
"Who's there," I can't breath. I'm always looking over my shoulder ever since- I can't think about the now. I have to run but where, back to Jake? No...