The Game of Love

By ashlyn_gm

(Completed) Five years in the future after Toby comes back from Maine when he finds out that Spencer was kidn... More

The aftermath
Safe...for now
The Reunion
Not a Chapter (if you havent read the description don't read this)
Why?
Spencer?!?!?!
She's gone
Gone girl
Amy Drake
It's him
Urgent
Brothers
Threats
He's Alive
Spencer??
Where is she
2 weeks
Spencer the Bitch Hastings
Run Amy Run
The life
Help me
The worst things
Betrayed
Sandpaper
Please tell me she's ok
I'm a Hastings
Ice cream
Better together
A bond that can't be broke
Lonley
Hanna 'the bitch' Marin
Bye bitch
Pll Promo
I need you
Paybacks a bitch
What did you do?
I'm Sorry
You screwed up
Shes back
Lies, all lies
The Heart Wants What It Wants
Dream Boy
Unconditional love
One Big Family
In the name of love
Long Lost Lovers
You Love One, You Lose One
Long Live The Dead
Thank you!!
Bye Bitches
Beautiful Thing
Forever
Church Bells
NEW BOOK!!
Revealed
The Awakened
The Mourning
She's Crazy Thats All
Time To Say Goodbye

The beginning of the end

2.6K 36 5
By ashlyn_gm

Toby's POV
I just told Spencer that I was moving to Maine with Yvonne and it was the hardest thing I've ever done. I start driving away and she called me I didn't answer because Yvonne was right next to me and I couldn't handle the guilt. I turned my phone all the way off so I wouldn't get any notification and be tempted to answer. I look over to my right and I see Yvonne and I think about my future and it's almost perfect but not completely because Spencer's not in my life.

Spencer POV
I just got home coming from Emily's and I hear a noise in my room. I walk in and hear someone and expect it to be Aria but then I get a text from her that says "OMW" then I start to walk away and I hear a really light mumble from my closet. I creep close scared about what I am about to encounter. And I open he closet door quickly, ready to attack but see nothing and no one. I make sure no one is in there then I hear a glass window shatter. I grab my scissors from my drawer. It wasn't a good defense mechanism but it was something. I looked behind me to make sure no one was behind me and then all of a sudden I feel hands grasp my neck and I fall to the ground. I punch him/her in the face and book it to my phone and call Toby because I knew he had just left and he would be here the fastest. It kept ringing and ringing and he never answered. I heard him/her coming and I texted him "help me" hoping he would understand. I don't fully remember what happened next but all I remember is stabbing him with the scissors and my head is bleeding so he must have hit me. I ran out the door. It was 11 o'clock so I could see much but all I saw was another of A.D.'s minions jump out off the car and start chasing me. I realized this whole thing was staged and started running even faster. Then I turned around to see how far away her was and realized he/she had a gun. I ran into the neighborhood the try to get help. I kept banging on someone's door. I had no idea who's house it was at. I started scream as loud as I could "HELP ME". Then I saw that A.D.'s minion was gone. I saw a woman walking towards me and she saw I my head was bleeding and started running towards me. Then I see a A.D.'s come out behind her and slit her throat open and and she fell to the ground. Dead. I scream at the top of my lungs and run faster then I ever had before. I hear the door of my dead neighbor open. I hear gun shots and nothing else after that.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 2K 58
five years forward and their lives have changed. this is Aria after college and Ezra after all these years. see where they land. some of this is how...
39.3K 612 39
A Bad Romance ? They say that good things take time, but Alison is a very hard person to love and Emily sees straight through her games. Will Aliso...
51.7K 1.5K 26
*Completed* Sequel to 'It Just Happened' After all the things Spencer and Toby have overcome, fate tests them once again. Spencer and Toby have now...
41K 635 30
Katherine Maybell has lived a life of lying, bullying, and keeping secrets. What happens when Alison is found dead and those secrets start to come to...