Sebastian (BoyXBoy, Werewolf)...

By Anissa_Eylene555

[COMPLETE] Sebastian Porter loves the supernatural, his favorite being werewolves. How ironic that he just so... More

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
BOOK 2
SECOND Book :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (FINALE)
Milo is PUBLISHED!!
Out of the Dark

Chapter 2

28.2K 1.5K 107
By Anissa_Eylene555

Author's Blurb:

8/12/16

Today marks my 3 year anniversary here on Wattpad! Mind giving me a vote and comment? Maybe check out one of my other #BoyXBoy books? 

**James**

By the time I got out of Mr. Tyler's office it was already lunchtime. We spent the morning discussing my pack, my future mate, my classes I was now enrolled into, and his own pack, the Willow-Creek pack.

"This is the cafeteria, James," Mr. Tyler says as he guides me towards the smell of food. "I will have Alexa sit with you today and help you make friends, tomorrow you will be free to choose where to sit."

"Thank you, Sir," Although he seems demanding he is really helping by making me feel less awkward as the new kid. I have never been the new kid before, but I have seen how new kids are treated, not that I will let anything happen to myself, but still.

Once in the cafeteria the noises die down to whispers as they notice Mr. Tyler escorting me in. Obviously Mr. Tyler has his school under control.

"Alexa, please follow me," Mr. Tyler says once he gets to the table she sits at. Only two other people are seated at the table, a girl with long dirty blond hair, and a male with shaggy brown hair.

"Well hello again, mister handsome," Alexa says with a smirk. "Did daddy convince you that I'm a bad influence?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact he did," I say with a straight face.

I catch Mr. Tyler's smile before he masks his face to be stern once more.

"Alexa, James, this way." Mr. Tyler says as he steers his daughter from the cafeteria.

"I can walk on my own you know," Alexa says as she swats her father's hand off her shoulder. Mr. Tyler sighs and gives me a 'told ya' so' look before shutting the cafeteria doors behind us.

Once out in the hallway again it is quiet except for the buzz of chatter coming from the cafeteria. Alexa looks bored as she stares at her father.

"What's up, pops, why'd ya' disturb my valuable food time?" Alexa asks annoyed.

"James, meet my lovely daughter Alexa," I bite my tongue from the sarcasm in his voice. "Alexa, meet James of the Black-Shadow pack."

"I knew it," She says cheerfully. "I knew you smelt like us."

"Yes, well I expect you to be on your best behavior for James here, Alexa. I want you to show him around and show him how our pack functions."

"Why would I do that?" Alexa asks as she looks me over once more.

"Because he is heir to the Alpha of Black-Shadow, that's why. I want you to show him that you can be a good girl and that our pack is a reliable alliance to his pack."

"Oh, I get it now. You're an Alpha, that's what's up with my wolf wantin' to roll over and submit. Damn, and here I thought you were just swayin' her with your charm."

"Alexa please, behave yourself." Mr. Tyler says as he rubs a hand down his face.

"I am behavin'," She exclaims loudly. "Just 'cos my wolf wanna submit means I ain't behavin?"

Mr. Tyler sighs loudly. "No, it is natural for your wolf to want to submit to James since he has the Alpha blood, but please try to control yourself. We don't need you shouting out how your wolf feels and giving us away."

"Ugh, I love your faith in me, daddy," Alexa scoffs as she crosses her arms across her chest.

Mr. Tyler shakes his head. "James is enrolled into all of your classes, so please be hospitable enough to show him around and keep him company."

"All of my classes? Damn daddy, don't you think that's a bit much, even for the new kid?"

"Language, Alexa," Mr. Tyler says. "Just keep him company."

"Fine," Alexa snaps.

"If you could see me in my office after school I'll give you my Alpha's answer." Mr. Tyler says to me.

"Thank you, Sir." I say with a head nod.

"Alexa, enjoy the rest of your lunch." Mr. Tyler says before walking off, leaving me alone with Alexa.

Alexa watches me curiously before looking me up and down again. "So why ya' here in Missouri, oh mister Alpha heir?"

"I'm searching for my mate." I inform her.

"Ooh!" She squeals as she jumps up and down while tugging on my arm. "That is so exciting!" She continues to jump and tug on my arm.

I pull my arm from her light grip and chuckle at her. "I can't find my mate if you break me, which includes making me go deaf."

Alexa immediately stops her squealing and jumping. "Right, sorry," She tucks her hair behind her ear. "So, is that your mission?"

"Is what my mission?" I ask confused.

"Ya' know. Earlier ya' told me ya' came here on a mission. So is finding your mate your mission?"

"Oh," I chuckle nervously. "Yeah, that's my mission."

"So what makes you so sure you'll find 'em here?"

"My wolf told me, he's the one who dragged me here in the first place."

"Ooh, this is so exciting!" She starts to squeal again. "Finding your mate is amazing! Although I have to admit that getting them to accept you is even greater. But that moment that you get a whiff of their scent and look into their eyes for the first time is just the greatest feeling. Especially if you get a mate that smells like cherries and shaved ice with the most gorgeous green eyes you've ever seen." She says dreamily.

"I'm pretty sure my mate won't smell like cherries and shaved ice, plus, I can already tell you that if my mate has green eyes she will have the most gorgeous ones of all." Alexa scoffs and punches me in the arm. My wolf growls inside my head at her for hitting us, no one gets away with just hitting an Alpha, or soon to be Alpha at least.

"Come on, I'll introduce you to Codee," She grabs my arm and happily drags me along with her back into the cafeteria where I catch most of the eyes on us.

I reluctantly follow her and sit down when she motions me to sit next to the guy with shaggy brown hair, definitely a werewolf. I sit and lean back in my chair as I look around. I don't feel anything, maybe my mates just not here today. Oh no, what if she's sick? I should be there for her if she is sick. Ugh, I haven't even met my mate yet and I'm already worried about her.

"James, meet my lovely Codee. Codee, baby, meet James," Alexa's voice pulls my attention back to the table and people at it.

Alexa sits across the table from me next to the girl with the dirty blond hair. Alexa has her arm wrapped around the girl's shoulders and kisses her on the cheek, the girl's cheeks turning a bright shade of pink.

"This is Codee?" I ask only half shocked. Alexa isn't Alpha or Beta, so it is common for her to have the same sex mate. Only Alpha's and Beta's are bound to have opposite sex mates, it all has to do with the reproduction of the next heir.

"Yeah, isn't she gorgeous?" Alexa gushes over her mate.

"She does have nice eyes," I comment as I get a look at her green eyes with little flecks of brown.

"Of course she does!" Alexa exclaims. "I told ya' they would be the most gorgeous eyes you've ever seen,"

"You didn't," The girl, Codee, says as her cheeks brighten to an alarming shade of red.

"She did," I say with a smirk. "She went on and on and on about how gorgeous your eyes were, and how you smell like cherries and shaved ice."

"What?" The girl squeaks. "You told him I smell like shaved ice?"

"Baby, that's what your scent is, cherries and shaved ice. Or maybe cherry shaved ice. Mhm, either way, ya' still smell amazing," Alexa says as she smells the girl's neck.

"Alexa," Codee squeaks as she tries to push Alexa away.

"She doesn't smell like cherries and shaved ice to me," I comment.

"What does she smell like to ya'?" Alexa asks as she glances up at me, still clinging to her mate.

"I don't know how to explain it, I guess just a regular scent," I say as I stumble for the right words.

"Yeah, I never get cherries and shaved ice either," The guy next to me says.

"Ugh, you guys are missing out on this wonderful smell then! If I could I would bottle my Codee's scent up and use it as a perfume." Alexa says dreamily.

"Well then, now that were back to Alexa's creepy side, I'm Lyall," The guy next to me says as he extends his hand for me to shake.

"James," I say as I shake his hand.

"Where ya' from, James?" Lyall asks. His brown eyes boring into my own.

"Minnesota," I respond. My wolf doesn't feel threatened by this wolf so he must be a common wolf, maybe even an Omega, who knows.

"Minnesota, what you doin' all the way out here then?" Lyall asks as he picks at his soggy cooked vegetables.

"He's on a mission," Alexa finally pulls her face out of Codee's neck to answer for me.

"What kind of mission?" Codee asks before her face turns red again and she quickly ducks behind her own hair. Interesting, this girl is really shy. Now how did a shy girl like herself get mated with Alexa?

"A life changing mission, baby," Alexa says. "He's here to find his mate,"

Codee's eyes widen as she snaps her head back up to me then to Alexa. "Wait, he's like you and Lyall then?" She whispers.

Alexa smiles at her and pulls her into a big hug. "Yes baby, only he is an Alpha, so that means that my wolf and Lyall's wolf want to submit to him."

"Submit, what does that mean?" Codee asks curiously as she sneaks glances at me.

"It means that he is higher ranked than us, he could easily kick our asses if he wanted to, and his wolf is definitely a dominate one," Lyall fills in.

"He's not going to kick your butt is he?" Codee's eyes are wide as she stares at Alexa.

"If she pisses me off I will," I say monotone. "Otherwise, I'm a pretty chill guy."

"Well then, Alexa, you better try real hard not to piss him off," Lyall laughs. Alexa scoffs and tosses a potato chip at him.

"Daddy has made me his babysitter for the day practically, so I think it should be the other way around. The child has to listen to the babysitter, don't they?" Alexa says with a smirk.

"I don't need a damn babysitter," I scoff. "I just need someone to introduce me to my mate when I find her."

"Well, do you sense her anywhere right now? I got the scent of my Codee the moment I walked into the school, then I just followed the trail to her." Alexa informs.

I sadly shake my head. "I don't sense her anywhere. Maybe she's not here today."

"Maybe," Alexa says sadly now too. "That's a bummer though, I was really looking forward to meeting Black-Shadow's future Luna."

"Wait, you're from Black-Shadow?" Lyall asks suddenly.

"Yeah,"

"Cool, my cousin is part of that pack. Do you know Dustin Nevile? He's like nineteen right now though."

"Nevile, I know his parents, I probably met Dustin a few times, but I have met so many people it's hard to keep track of who's who sometimes."

"Yeah, I get ya'." Lyall says as he nods his head. "Maybe when you find your mate and head back I'll have an excuse to see him." He chuckles to himself.

"Cool," I say with a smile as the bell signaling the end of lunch bursts my eardrums.

"Ugh, no, I don't want to leave my baby just yet," Alexa complains as she latches onto Codee for dear life.

"Alexa, let go, I need to get to class," Codee says as she tries to pry her crazy mate off her.

"Do all mates act like these two?" Lyall asks as he stares at Alexa clinging to Codee who still tries to pry her off. "Because if they do, I am kind of scared to find mine, and meet yours."

"Some are more subtle about it all, but I have seen a few clingy like Alexa," I comment as I watch Codee finally pry Alexa off her.

"I am not clingy!" Alexa scoffs. "I just happen to be in love, okay, that is not a crime."

"You sure make it look like one though," Lyall says under his breath even though he knows we would both be able to hear it.

"Ugh," Alexa scoffs as she picks up her bag. "Come on, James, before I leave you," She says before stomping off.

"I guess I'll see you later then," I say to Lyall and Codee before jogging after Alexa who is already halfway through the sea of teenagers and out into the hallway.

___________________555___________________

Author's Blurb:

8/12/16

Today marks my 3 year anniversary here on Wattpad! Mind giving me a vote and comment? Maybe check out one of my other #BoyXBoy books? 

~~ COMMENT ~~

•• VOTE ••

~~ SHARE ~~

•• FOLLOW ••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.8K 26
BOOK 2. SHADOW CREEK PACK. Xander has to take up the mantle of being alpha when he is beta born, everyone else believes he can do it and his brother...
459K 10.1K 46
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
81.3K 2.2K 44
Born an omega into the strongest pack in the forest, Olwen Adams was fated to the Alpha's son and to become the Luna of the Silver Arrow Pack. But he...
389K 19K 27
Christien is the adopted son of the Midnight pack's Alphas Julian and Noah. despite being adopted, he feels as if they were HIs real parents and love...